Interesting videos about the Bush Family

Very possibly the most corrupt in politics. Just their long-term relationship with the bin Laden's is more than enough to put us off this bunch of crooks forEVER.

The propaganda of making everyone think that anyone without the mainstream spoon fed story is an outrageous nut.

he must have been really worried about that being a problem.

Last edited:
The Bush Family is among the elite of the elite. It's one of the major power-brokers in the NWO Globalist Elite cabal. That's why i tell people not to be surprised if Jeb Bush is the next U.S. President. It may look like he doesn't have a chance, but these people are capable of rigging U.S. Elections. He could win. I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

That brand is so damaged that even pubic bushes are unpopular anymore...

Somewhat true, but i still wouldn't be surprised if Jeb Bush is the next U.S. President. The family has that much power. They're among the top leadership of the NWO Globalist Elites. The Elites of the Elites. Don't underestimate them.

Somewhat true, but i still wouldn't be surprised if Jeb Bush is the next U.S. President. The family has that much power. They're among the top leadership of the NWO Globalist Elites. The Elites of the Elites. Don't underestimate them.

Maybe he can finally break Truman's record low approval rating. The Georges came up just a tiny bit short...

Forum List

Back