Interesting trend

The 3 point (average) that McCain has, over Obama, would almost certainly go along with an electoral victory unless those voters are all in states that are red already. I wonder if the red states have gotten redder? And I wonder how many of the states in the electoral vote map have actually been polled since the RNC.

I do notice that the RCP average has started (just barely) to drop back to even. So the palin bump seems to have maxedout.

Also, I wonder if Sara stayed to campaign this week because McCain realized that his rallies were ten times bigger with hier.

I think as she gets around to the swing states, some of them might start to tip right, but like you I'll be fine whoever is in the white house. Obama has more focus on issues, and is willing to work and invest in a better future (invest in education and health, etc). I will vote for him. But no matter who wins, we have a long road ahead.

Those polls are all crap, I never believed them when they said Obama was up by 7-10 points. How can you get a good idea of what a whole body of people think by polling a few thousand. Here is a news flash for you... ITS A DAMN CLOSE RACE AND WILL BE TO THE END.

Those polls are all crap, I never believed them when they said Obama was up by 7-10 points. How can you get a good idea of what a whole body of people think by polling a few thousand. Here is a news flash for you... ITS A DAMN CLOSE RACE AND WILL BE TO THE END.

Right--then Diebold takes over !:D

Forum List

Back