Interesting. Ted Cruz's wife is a big shot at Goldman Sachs

Rafael's better 1/2 works for these *cough* "folks"?

24373688.jpg

I know that my dear. so lets not go down as low as they did with Palin. they've already brought up Cruz's family. But they can't run a clean campaign. dirt, smears is all they've ever had
IMVHO her being a a ex gs and cfr member is a little more than dirt and smears. Its hard for me to think of a time when an elected official didn't let me down; why should this time be any different with Ted? I want to believe he is a champion for constitutional conservatives but my cynicism is at an all time high.

He is not the typical Democrat or Republican, just wait until the debates before you make up your mind, ok?

"GTP"
How do you know? He will destroy his opponent in the debates but its just talk...

Yo, I`ve followed him from the beginning, when he first got in politics, he is a bright, if not the brightest to come along in a longtime, just give him a shot?

"GTP"
View attachment 38390
I don't do well with faith...

Yo, me too, but hang in there!

"GTP"
tedcruz.jpg

Holy shit, the Cruz clan is even more fucked up than I thought.

Cruz and his wife, Heidi Cruz (née Nelson), have two daughters. Cruz met his wife while working on the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000. Cruz's wife is currently head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. and previously worked in the White House for Condoleezza Rice and in New York as an investment banker.[175]

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
can you say "crony capitalist"? :D

Cruz and his wife, Heidi Cruz (née Nelson), have two daughters. Cruz met his wife while working on the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000. Cruz's wife is currently head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. and previously worked in the White House for Condoleezza Rice and in New York as an investment banker.[175]

Without investment bankers BUYING off the DemocRAT party, you scum would be less important than the GREEN party! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Yo, Vigilante just explained everything to you wackos, get a grip idiot!

"GTP"
BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

Sounds like Cruz' wife, Heidi, may have a history of mental problems.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Last edited:
Sounds like Cruz' wife, Heidi, may have a history of mental problems.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller,said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Cruz Ted s Wife 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

Your point.... I have one for you....

TQNOomM.gif

View attachment 38402

Look out! She's a profit seeking monster.
thats the same as using retirees pensions for roullette? Silly me.

Goldman Sachs Sued Over German Bank s 37 Million Loss on CDO - Bloomberg Business
When Goldman sold the investments to a Luxembourg affiliate of LBBW in March 2006, they were represented as “safe, secure, and nearly risk free,” according to the complaint. At the same time, Goldman senior executives privately observed that “it was game over” for subprime lenders and were reducing their exposure to the mortgages, LBBW said.

“Goldman knew at the highest levels of its organization that its representations to LBBW Luxemburg that the notes merited triple-A ratings and were high grade were blatantly false,” the Stuttgart-based bank said. “Goldman committed fraud and, or, was negligent in marketing and selling the notes to LBBW Luxemburg.”

Moreover, Goldman was buying credit default swaps in case Davis Square VI and similar CDOs would fail and was also using TCW Group’s parent company, Societe Generale SA, to purchase insurance specifically against Davis Square’s failure, the bank said.

Without investment bankers BUYING off the DemocRAT party, you scum would be less important than the GREEN party! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Goldman gave more to Republican candidates than to Democrat candidates in 2014.

Goldman Sachs Summary OpenSecrets

Forum List

Back