Interesting Presentation on the Origins of the Zionist Regime

Is "zionism" a taboo topic with some of the zionist nutters here?

You just get called an anti Semite and are bombarded with deadly red disagree X's.
thats cause these paid zionist shills like him and toastmans hanlders are getting worried the truth is being put out.since they cant neg rep him in frustration and anger cause of that,they resort to that.lol.

You just get called an anti Semite and are bombarded with deadly red disagree X's.
thats cause these paid zionist shills like him and toastmans hanlders are getting worried the truth is being put out.since they cant neg rep him in frustration and anger cause of that,they resort to that.lol.
It means "I personally disagree with you dumping in public"
I'm so frustrated that right now I had this feeling...that...you don't like me, and probably never will..
Just got over it, see ya suckers! :finger3:

I'm so frustrated that right now I had this feeling...that...you don't like me, and probably never will..
yeah I dont like paid zionist trolls like you who defend the murderous acts of israel and never will, yes you are correct on that.

yeah I dont like paid zionist trolls like you who defend the murderous acts of israel and never will, yes you are correct on that.
I couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back