Honest question about 911

Mount Brocken

Aug 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know of a paper, or video, written or produced by structural engineers that support the view of a plane causing a building to collapse and why the collapse looked like a controlled demolition? And why a building not hit by a plane could collapse from a fire?

The NIST did some pretty detailed papers on the collapse of both the towers.

And the WTC 1 and 2 collapses looked nothing like controlled demolition. Actual controlled demolition takes out the buildings main supports at the base with the entire structure falling at the same time. That's so not what happened with the towers.

Instead of the collapse initiating at the bottom like controlled demolition, the collapse initiated where the planes impacted. And then proceeded, one floor at at time, all the way to the ground. That's the exact opposite of controlled demolition.

And the NIST did a detailed paper on the collapse of WTC 7 describing exactly how the building collapsed from fire. Would you like a link?

Thank you. I have always wondered about it. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the hype about this intrigued me. Do you have any links to these papers?

Thank you. I will look these over later. I hope they will clear up the conspiracy theories surrounding this debate. Or I would hope so.

Here is a source of information that is directed towards the layman. I hope I linked you to the part about the buildings collapse. If not you will find it. Of course PM has been accused of being in on the conspiracy so take the information and make an informed decision. As stated elsewhere, look at how the building collapsed. They didn't start at the bottom or even the middle they started right where the planes impacted. How controlled explosives could be placed exactly where the planes struck and survive the impact of the planes is stuff of conspricacy theory fantasy.

9 11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Popular Mechanics

The whole "controlled demolition" garbage never made any sense at all. The buildings were burning and there was no way to stop the fires, they would have fallen at some point. Steel girders are made by fire, they can be unmade by fire. Rosie O'Donnell and the truther morons evidently have never seen a steel mill.

For those who think fire can not bring down building, how about a concrete and steel bridge? Here is proof that fire will melt if not weaken steel.

The whole "controlled demolition" garbage never made any sense at all. The buildings were burning and there was no way to stop the fires, they would have fallen at some point. Steel girders are made by fire, they can be unmade by fire. Rosie O'Donnell and the truther morons evidently have never seen a steel mill.

Just more proof fires do not melt steel. The buildings came down very quick and so did #7, all freefell pretty much.

Thank you. I have always wondered about it. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the hype about this intrigued me. Do you have any links to these papers?

Have you ever read the PNAC document, 90 pages, easy to find and read on internet, Project for the New American Century,

and also A Clean Break, A New Strategy for Securing the Realm on Wiki.

It all happening before our very eyes. 9-11 was a inside job, by Zionist and a few Neocons in our Government.

Major reason was to get rid of Hussein in Iraq , and rearrange the ME, Egypt, Libya, and now for Syria.

Have you ever read the PNAC document, 90 pages, easy to find and read on internet, Project for the New American Century,

It all happening before our very eyes. 9-11 was a inside job, by Zionist and a few Neocons in our Government.

Major reason was to get rid of Hussein in Iraq , and rearrange the ME, Egypt, Libya, and now for Syria.

and, the first responder, air traffic controllers, the airline industry, the families of those who say they had people lost on the planes, everybody involved in any real investigation since, and of course BUSH and Cheney.

and, the first responder, air traffic controllers, the airline industry, the families of those who say they had people lost on the planes, everybody involved in any real investigation since, and of course BUSH and Cheney.

Your point. No one said it didn't happen.

Does anyone know of a paper, or video, written or produced by structural engineers that support the view of a plane causing a building to collapse and why the collapse looked like a controlled demolition? And why a building not hit by a plane could collapse from a fire?

Why are we exploring other theories...

We all know that when the romulans were in a battle with the Klingons
the commander of one of the Klingon ships went rouge and attacked us trying to get us to think it was the romulans.

The plan was to try to get us to join the klingons....

There were quite a few docs discussing this.
The crazies want to make up their own theories.

Was that a question? My point, the conspiracy could not just be a few neo-cons. It would be such a vast conspiracy that it is ridicules to think that it was indeed an inside job. Beside, I think it is easier to believe that Muslim Jihadists are cruel enough to fly into tall buildings, I refuse to believe that Americans would be willing to do that for any reason.

Was that a question? My point, the conspiracy could not just be a few neo-cons. It would be such a vast conspiracy that it is ridicules to think that it was indeed an inside job. Beside, I think it is easier to believe that Muslim Jihadists are cruel enough to fly into tall buildings, I refuse to believe that Americans would be willing to do that for any reason.

Of course there were several key figures involved. Also they were handsomely rewarded I'm sure with job advancements or easy street retirement. Some players only knew their role not the whole scheme. Only a few knew the whole scheme. Take Lucky Larry , he probably just knew and was told to buy the towers, insure them and allow security to work as they would and for him and his kids not to show up. All the players were there the head of the Ny and NJ port authority to sell the Twin Towers to Larry. That may of been all he knew. You only have a few key men, the rest only know their role to play and they may not know even why or what is really going to happen. Americans didn't do it, A few neocons in our gov. and Zionist. It all for the good of our countries, they believed and convinced themselves. The sacrifices ones in power have a duty and right to make. ( they are known as scum)

Just more proof fires do not melt steel. The buildings came down very quick and so did #7, all freefell pretty much.

A basic understanding of engineering will show you how the collapses occurred. Once one floor gave way the rest was inevitable. What people think was demolition, was fire being squeezed out as the spaces between the floors closed.

There is a lot that can be hypothesized surrounding the events that transpired before that day, and what certain intelligence agencies may or may not have known, but there is no mystery about what happened after the planes hit the towers.

A basic understanding of engineering will show you how the collapses occurred. Once one floor gave way the rest was inevitable. What people think was demolition, was fire being squeezed out as the spaces between the floors closed.

There is a lot that can be hypothesized surrounding the events that transpired before that day, and what certain intelligence agencies may or may not have known, but there is no mystery about what happened after the planes hit the towers.

No planes hit the # 7 and it free fell. Planes with thermobaric bombs, and nano thermite would of done it right?

No planes hit the # 7 and it free fell. Planes with thermobaric bombs, and nano thermite would of done it right?

OK, enters more conspirators to blow up WTC 7 and then keep their mouths shut.

Now tell us, did they set the charges in WTC 7 before or after the building was engulfed in flames? If before then why did it take 7 hours before they blew the building. If after then who in the hell is going to carry explosives into a burning building and for what purpose the building was being destroyed by fire that the fire company could not fight.

OK, enters more conspirators to blow up WTC 7 and then keep their mouths shut.

Now tell us, did they set the charges in WTC 7 before or after the building was engulfed in flames? If before then why did it take 7 hours before they blew the building. If after then who in the hell is going to carry explosives into a burning building and for what purpose the building was being destroyed by fire that the fire company could not fight.
Figure it out. WTC 7 was not engulfed in flames. They had to leave the building before blowing it. And the most important thing , they wanted the area cleared and even to this day do you know some people don't know WTC 7 fell. I hear they forgot to put it in the museum as well. Guess that tidbit will be written out of history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back