Interesting pictures from Mars

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
If you can ignore the ads. Some real pictures worthy of the idea of once if not now life existed there. The discovery of carbon dioxide for one .

Ancient-God-Face-NASA.jpg

1687432843557.jpeg

You either need to get back on your medications or get off them.
Is that how you react to all facts? Do you admit to cognitive rigidity when you chat with your therapist?Do you understand the term , ad hominem responses ?

Last edited:
I understand some can be just perceptions like seeing faces in clouds but some of the pictures are worth exploring. Some time back NASA put out a picture on Mars of what looked like an entrance to a tunnel or cave that looked like it was made it had smooth walls it was a small opening but it was interesting to study. If it was done naturally my guess is it was done by some sort of liquid which if true would be a significant discovery.

If you can ignore the ads. Some real pictures worthy of the idea of once if not now life existed there. The discovery of carbon dioxide for one .
Although Mortuary does not know it , his gang came from Mars . My forebears kicked them out because they were so noisy and tone deaf .

Forum List

Back