Interesting back story on why McConnell may be refusing to step down. Kentucky legal confusion

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
3:50 into the video.

What a mess that states electoral system seems to be in. Legislature might pick 3 choices vs the governor's power to choose vs the Democrat governor up for reelection in a red state.

Meanwhile the brain farter riddled old man has power over all of us not just Kentucky.

I'll say it again, WE NEED AGE LIMITS.

PS. No matter what you say or think, my opinion on age limits will not be altered.

What a mess that states electoral system seems to be in. Legislature might pick 3 choices vs the governor's power to choose vs the Democrat governor up for reelection in a red state.

Meanwhile the brain farter riddled old man has power over all of us not just Kentucky.

PS. No matter what you say or think, my opinion on age limits will not be altered.

No. You had PA elect a stroke victim who would not talk and literally a dead person last election. Mitch is preferable to both.

The issue is voters, and/or voter fraud.

Either way, the system ain't work'in

McConnell was elected in 2020 and his term ends at the end of 2026
Hard to think he will make it that long given he has deteriorated so fast

There is a recently passed law which the current Democratic governor refuses to say if he would honor or not. Yet another example of Democrats flagrantly thinking they can violate laws they don't like.

McConnell was elected in 2020 and his term ends at the end of 2026

McConnell doesn't look that bad, some neurological problems , but nothing really compared to Fetterman or Feinstein.

We need term limits for all political candidates. A cognitive test should also be required.

There is a recently passed law which the current Democratic governor refuses to say if he would honor or not. Yet another example of Democrats flagrantly thinking they can violate laws they don't like.
giphy.gif

Why do you Trump-humpers lie so fucking much?

The Kentucky legislature passed a bill and the governor vetoed it.

Biden was elected in 2020 and his term ends at the end of 2024
He keeps kicking Republican ass and passing bills that Americans love so give me more of that "deterioration".

Quality of legislative experience? Those folks are called "career politicians". :eek:

Career politicians, aka The Deep State, is why President Trump is under so many fake lawsuits and indictments. They want to drive any usurpers and non-politicians out of the government.

Forum List

Back