Interest on National Debt to reach 1 trillion dollars a year soon...

Ask yourself. Why are we running such a large deficit while the economy is strong....the conservative republicans have become the trump republicans....Remember he is the King of Bankruptcy....

Donald has never known how to run anything. that's why he keeps bankrupting his businesses.

4, out of 500+

not really a bad record, is it?

Unless you prefer talking points to facts

actually he's bankrupted 8..... how many of the others were people buying the use of his name....

you know, when it had value

unless you prefer trumpian disinformation, of course.

8?

all I've seen is 4.

and yet, even 8, if true, out of 500+ is still a pretty good record.

Wouldn't you agree?

or are you too partisan to agree?

Ask yourself. Why are we running such a large deficit while the economy is strong....the conservative republicans have become the trump republicans....Remember he is the King of Bankruptcy....
Ask yourself why you didn't care about debt and deficit the last 8 years....
Cause Obama had it going down. FOOL!

Cause Obama had it going down. FOOL!

Yup.
Obama had the debt going down from $10.6 trillion to $19.9 trillion.
Awesome job of "going down". DERP!

Donald has never known how to run anything. that's why he keeps bankrupting his businesses.

Well, if you think about it, debt is not real; it’s just a number floating out there in the “ether” and it’s the lenders’ problem to get it back. St Trumpy knows this which is why He uses bankruptcy as a business tool.

Let the US stop making debt payments and we will see how real the debt is. That was a stupid statement....

Trumpian disinformation?

I can't seem to find a link claiming 8 bankruptcies...\

4, at the most.

Care to share your 'link'?

You take pride in 4 bankruptcies?

it was 8 anyway....

and then imagine how a good business person would manage the hundred plus millions that Donald inherited from his daddy.

the most amusing thing is they have no clue what Donald is worth because Donald has never released his tax returns.

the fact that the trumptrolls don't question that is amazing. and what we do know from Donald's own deposition testimony is that he bases his net worth on his "feel" for what his name is worth. what a joke.

Trumpian disinformation?

4, at the most.

it was 8 anyway....

and then imagine how a good business person would manage the hundred plus millions that Donald inherited from his daddy.

the most amusing thing is they have no clue what Donald is worth because Donald has never released his tax returns.

the fact that the trumptrolls don't question that is amazing.
it was 8 anyway....

Still waiting for that link

Trumpian disinformation?

4, at the most.

it was 8 anyway....

it was 8 anyway....

your google finger not working? it was six as of the presidential debates. then he filed for his golf courses in Puerto rico....

oh... and I don't work for you so I don't care what you're "waiting for"

Trumpian disinformation?

4, at the most.

it was 8 anyway....

it was 8 anyway....

your google finger not working?

worked great.

did a search on 'Trump bankruptcies', didn't find one saying 8.

most said 4, one or 2 said 6, but that was a comment from Hillary during the debates.

afraid to back up your claim?

(or is it you can't?)

Trumpian disinformation?

4, at the most.

it was 8 anyway....

it was 8 anyway....

your google finger not working?

It's been up trump's rectum for some time....

Trumpian disinformation?

4, at the most.

it was 8 anyway....

it was 8 anyway....

your google finger not working? it was six as of the presidential debates. then he filed for his golf courses in Puerto rico....

You don't back up your bullshit, either

Let the US stop making debt payments and we will see how real the debt is. That was a stupid statement....

Bankruptcies didn’t seem to hurt St Trumpy.

Nope...he took the money and let the poor dumb working slobs swing in the wind....just like many of the foolish contractors who agreed to work for him.

Nope...he took the money and let the poor dumb working slobs swing in the wind....just like many of the foolish contractors who agreed to work for him.

And yet somehow He’s managed to survive and even prosper.

And yet somehow He’s managed to survive and even prosper.

Of course he did! He screwed the little guy....grabbed the money....and ran. That is his MO.

Then you nutcases, with the intellect of rocks, elected him as your Putin approved president.

He has been using people for years and you gladly turn you collectives butts up for a good screwing...

Of course he did! He screwed the little guy....grabbed the money....and ran. That is his MO.

Then you nutcases, with the intellect of rocks, elected him as your Putin approved president.

He has been using people for years and you gladly turn you collectives butts up for a good screwing...

You think I voted for Trump?

What are you, nuts?

Trumpian disinformation?

4, at the most.

it was 8 anyway....

the fact that the trumptrolls don't question that is amazing. and what we do know from Donald's own deposition testimony is that he bases his net worth on his "feel" for what his name is worth. what a joke.

Which line(s) on your tax return has your net worth?

Forum List

Back