Trump's coming trade war with China

He plans on announcing new tariffs against Chinese goods on Thursday, to which the Chinese plan to respond with tariffs on Trump's base, producers of American agriculture.

China to Target Trump’s Base in Tariff Response

But, I predict that somehow, Iowa farmers will find a way to blame Obama for their declining sales and prices.

Actually, blame Kissinger. He's the one who set up the Chinese advancement to world power.

And now they have a brand new Mao.

Last edited:
He plans on announcing new tariffs against Chinese goods on Thursday, to which the Chinese plan to respond with tariffs on Trump's base, producers of American agriculture.

But, I predict that somehow, Iowa farmers will find a way to blame Obama for their declining sales and prices.

Actually blame Kissinger. He's the one who set up the Chinese advancement to world power.

Like with Putin, Trump congratulated that dictator too

Actually blame Kissinger. He's the one who set up the Chinese advancement to world power.

Like with Putin, Trump congratulated that dictator too

Sometimes neighborliness can work wonders. Ya never know.

Since 18.3% of China's exports are destined for the U.S. market, China cannot afford to get into a trade war with the U.S.. Our big exports to China are agricultural products. Food is fungible. The world will not eat less if China does not buy our agricultural products, someone else will.

Since 18.3% of China's exports are destined for the U.S. market, China cannot afford to get into a trade war with the U.S.. Our big exports to China are agricultural products. Food is fungible. The world will not eat less if China does not buy our agricultural products, someone else will.

I've been saying that over and over but the trump haters can't figure it out. Countries are lining up to do business with us we don't need china

Forum List

Back