Intercepts show Sessions met with Russians about campaign several times

So what seems to be the problem? They can talk to anyone they want.
Though it wouldn't be wise to talk to Democreeps. They twist things.

Then why are they all lying? Seriously, people don't just start making shit up for no good reason.

Everyday there is discovery of new lies from Trump team about Russians - why don't they just come clean already and put this behind them? My explanation is that there is fire to the smoke and lying is less damaging then the truth for them.

I have an exercise for you to illustrate the problem. I want a list from you of every person that could possible be classified as a foreigner, with the specifics of how you interacted from the time you were born until this date. If you talked to them, sent them an e-mail, called them on the phone, or if they belong to a common Facebook page.

Good luck in your efforts.

Now assume you had contacts with literally hundreds of people each day. Can you see how difficult this process is?

It's that pesky "perjury" law. Sessions said under oath to the United States Senate that he had not met with any Russians. That was during his confirmation hearing as Attorney General.

Sessions said he never met any Russians? Really?

Pick it up at about the 2:30 mark.

Nope. Didn't happen. Try again!

I guess reading a time stamp is beyond your ability.

Also, this video is NOT his confirmation hearing, dumbass!

It's that pesky "perjury" law. Sessions said under oath to the United States Senate that he had not met with any Russians. That was during his confirmation hearing as Attorney General.

Sessions said he never met any Russians? Really?

Yeah, I would really like for someone who claims that to be true to post the transcript of his testimony.

Sessions said, “First, about the comments that I made to the committee that have been said to be incorrect and false. "Let me be clear, I never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign, and the idea that I was part of a, quote, ‘continuing exchange of information, during the campaign, between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government’ is totally false."
Sessions: I Never Met With Russians About Trump Campaign, Reply To Franken 'Honest and Correct' - Breitbart

When are y'all going to get the message that nobody cares? Less than 7% of the country consider this a "critical issue".

Then why are they all lying? Seriously, people don't just start making shit up for no good reason.

Everyday there is discovery of new lies from Trump team about Russians - why don't they just come clean already and put this behind them? My explanation is that there is fire to the smoke and lying is less damaging then the truth for them.

I have an exercise for you to illustrate the problem. I want a list from you of every person that could possible be classified as a foreigner, with the specifics of how you interacted from the time you were born until this date. If you talked to them, sent them an e-mail, called them on the phone, or if they belong to a common Facebook page.

Now assume you had contacts with literally hundreds of people each day. Can you see how difficult this process is?

Bullshit and I'm not buying it

Discussing getting dirt on Clinton from Russian government and discussing compaign with Russian embassador are events VERY easy to remember when topic #1 for half a year is Russians Russians Russians since that Flynn fiasco...which happened because he too "forgot" and lied through his teeth to everyone including FBI and VP

Discussing getting dirt on Clinton from Russian government and discussing compaign with Russian embassador are events VERY easy to remember when topic #1 for half a year is Russians Russians Russians since that Flynn fiasco...which happened because he too "forgot" and lied through his teeth to everyone including FBI and VP

If he didn't do any of that, why would it be memorable?

You realize that by revealing that information, a REAL crime has been committed. None of this is admissible in any court. You libs have forgotten that committing a crime can not lead to charging someone else with a crime.

"Discussing the campaign" is a phrase so nebulous that it tells you virtually nothing. What about the campaign did he discuss, how CNN is constantly spewing fake news? How everyone loves Trump?

We all know you want everyone to believe they discussed what Trump could do for Russia in exchange for favors of some sort, but that dog doesn't hunt. It would be astounding if there wasn't some small talk about the campaign since Sessions was a major player at the time.

This is the kind of sleazy innuendo that the fake news likes to spew. It's how we know this "investigation" is a witch hunt.

Last edited:
The way he acted all offended at the accusation. He said it was proposterous! I think when a politician is caught lying (and not about an extra marital affair), we should cut their lying tongues out.

If I were Superman I would fly the liars up 2 miles and drop them.

I wouldn't go that far, but maybe Sessions should bring himself up on charges.

The way he acted all offended at the accusation. He said it was proposterous! I think when a politician is caught lying (and not about an extra marital affair), we should cut their lying tongues out.

If you were a mature adult you wouldn't post infantile crap like this.

I wouldn't go that far, but maybe Sessions should bring himself up on charges.
Why do we protect politicians right to lie to us? There should be a punishment for getting caught lying. One they fear getting.

Trump can't just pardon his lying tongue back in his little dweeby lying racist evil selfish mouth

If you were a mature adult you wouldn't post infantile crap like this.
Strongly disagree. I remember when listening to sessions so viamently denying everything and being so offended at the accusation. Then he tried bullying that female questioner.

He wasn't lying about a bj you treasonist fucks.

Forum List

Back