Intercepts show Sessions met with Russians about campaign several times

20246039_1316073885181882_2281607916292090657_n.jpg

"When Obama did this in 2015, it was AFTER he'd been caught on a hot Microphone saying, "Tell Vlad that after my election, I'll have more flexibility." Notice also that in this photo, it's only Putin's interpreter there. The Media crucified Trump for doing that while he was in this giant room filled with other leaders. No, no double standard here. ~Brian"

===Sources===> After Paris Attacks, Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin huddle on Syria - CNNPolitics.com Trump, Putin had undisclosed G20 meeting - CNN Video

I wouldn't go that far, but maybe Sessions should bring himself up on charges.
Why do we protect politicians right to lie to us? There should be a punishment for getting caught lying. One they fear getting.

Trump can't just pardon his lying tongue back in his little dweeby lying racist evil selfish mouth
It's called "The First Amendment," dumbass. Only a fascist would want the government deciding who is lying and who is telling the truth. If lying was a crime then both Obama and Hillary would have been in prison long ago.

I marvel at how snowflakes believe Dim politicians don't lie. It's a good indication of just how pathetically stupid they are.
What about getting bush? Did he ever lie? About what?

So Trump has freedom to lie? Seems like every time Republicans lie you blow it off.
When did any snowflake hypocrite in this forum ever criticize a Dim for lying?

It's legal for every politicians to lie, just as it's legal for you to spew the most incredible whoppers into this forum. You should be relieved that lying is not against the law. It's truly sad that you want to return us to a Medieval form of society where you could be burned at the stake for contradicting the established wisdom. People all like to think that they are civilized, but the sad fact is most are little better than the most primative savages. There's a small minority of men who make the world civilized. The rest are dragged along unwillingly. They would be stoning their neighbors tomorrow if the law allowed it.

Yes after Jeff Sessions testimony, I would approve of cutting his tongue out the lying little bastard.

Remember Sessions called any suggestion that he colluded with Russians during the election an “appalling” lie. “Please, colleagues, hear me on this,” he said.

Here are highlights from the nearly three-hour session:

• After coming under fire for failing to disclose his interactions with the Russian ambassador during his confirmation hearing, Mr. Sessions was determined to provide his version of events — and he did not waste any time. “I have never met with or had any conversations with any Russians or any foreign officials concerning any type of interference with any campaign or election in the United States,” he said during his opening statement.

• Mr. Sessions denied meeting with Russian officials at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington in April 2016, adding that he could not “recall” any such private conversations with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, there. “If any brief interaction occurred in passing with the Russian ambassador, I do not remember it,” he said.

Mr. Sessions made it clear that he did not take kindly to the insinuations and accusations arising from the fact that he previously failed to disclose meetings with Mr. Kislyak. And he came to the committee in large part to defend himself against what he called “an appalling and detestable lie” that he had colluded with Russian officials. “I recused myself from any investigation into the campaign for president, but I did not recuse myself from defending my honor against scurrilous and false accusations,” he said.

Scurrilous?

Prove it pile of lying shit. He did not lie and you lying piles of dogshit know it. He answered the question he was asked. They were talking about the campaign, not about his duties as a state senator, Franken knew it, Sessions knows it we all know it what is really funny is your damn shitbitch has a lower approval rating than Trump by almost 5 points from the people who voted FOR HER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. The worm is biting you in the ASS all the while. Sessions is one of the finest people to ever live in the rats nest of WDC. All of your lies cant bring down the character of someone who is so superior to any lying liberal pile of shit that your tallest of the genre wouldn't reach to the top of his pinky toe.

I wouldn't go that far, but maybe Sessions should bring himself up on charges.
Why do we protect politicians right to lie to us? There should be a punishment for getting caught lying. One they fear getting.

Trump can't just pardon his lying tongue back in his little dweeby lying racist evil selfish mouth
It's called "The First Amendment," dumbass. Only a fascist would want the government deciding who is lying and who is telling the truth. If lying was a crime then both Obama and Hillary would have been in prison long ago.

I marvel at how snowflakes believe Dim politicians don't lie. It's a good indication of just how pathetically stupid they are.
What about getting bush? Did he ever lie? About what?

So Trump has freedom to lie? Seems like every time Republicans lie you blow it off.
When did any snowflake hypocrite in this forum ever criticize a Dim for lying?

It's legal for every politicians to lie, just as it's legal for you to spew the most incredible whoppers into this forum. You should be relieved that lying is not against the law. It's truly sad that you want to return us to a Medieval form of society where you could be burned at the stake for contradicting the established wisdom. People all like to think that they are civilized, but the sad fact is most are little better than the most primative savages. There's a small minority of men who make the world civilized. The rest are dragged along unwillingly. They would be stoning their neighbors tomorrow if the law allowed it.

Yes after Jeff Sessions testimony, I would approve of cutting his tongue out the lying little bastard.

Remember Sessions called any suggestion that he colluded with Russians during the election an “appalling” lie. “Please, colleagues, hear me on this,” he said.

Here are highlights from the nearly three-hour session:

• After coming under fire for failing to disclose his interactions with the Russian ambassador during his confirmation hearing, Mr. Sessions was determined to provide his version of events — and he did not waste any time. “I have never met with or had any conversations with any Russians or any foreign officials concerning any type of interference with any campaign or election in the United States,” he said during his opening statement.

• Mr. Sessions denied meeting with Russian officials at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington in April 2016, adding that he could not “recall” any such private conversations with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, there. “If any brief interaction occurred in passing with the Russian ambassador, I do not remember it,” he said.

Mr. Sessions made it clear that he did not take kindly to the insinuations and accusations arising from the fact that he previously failed to disclose meetings with Mr. Kislyak. And he came to the committee in large part to defend himself against what he called “an appalling and detestable lie” that he had colluded with Russian officials. “I recused myself from any investigation into the campaign for president, but I did not recuse myself from defending my honor against scurrilous and false accusations,” he said.

Scurrilous?

What part has anyone proven to be a lie?

Forum List

Back