Jerry Rubin
jon landau
danny bonaduce
woody allen
jack klugman
don king
tony randall
kevin bacon

Does Bruce Springsteen shaking my hand and singing a verse of a song at me count? (i didn't technically meet him -- dammit! )

That's quite a list!! Do you carry it around in your wallet or do you have it tattoed on your thigh? :lol:

Someone I know from Detroit stood madonna up on date before she was famous. :lol:

Billy Joel
Max Weinberg
Danny Tallent
Regis Philbin
Chuck Schumer
Anthony Weiner
Pretty much every member NYC City Council
Ed Koch
David Paterson
JohnTravolta
john Stamos
The Drifters (various original members)
Herman Santiago
Ben E. King
Whitney Houston
Clive Davis
Clarence Clemons
John Melencamp
Marshall Crenshaw
Samuel Alito
Stephen King
Marla Maples
David Letterman
Paul Shaffer
Mica Paris
Chris Franz
Tina Weymouth
Michael Palin
Vin Scelsa
Debbie Harry
Davy Jones
Jerry Seinfeld
Bruce Willis
Barbara Feldon
Dick Cavett
Richie Rosenberg
Howie Mandel
Joe Nameth
OJ Simpson
Frank Gifford
Jerry Rubin
jon landau
danny bonaduce
woody allen
jack klugman
don king
tony randall
kevin bacon

Does Bruce Springsteen shaking my hand and singing a verse of a song at me count? (i didn't technically meet him -- dammit! )

That's quite a list!! Do you carry it around in your wallet or do you have it tattoed on your thigh? :lol:

nah. i left out people.

I met Elvis Presley last summer at a Burger King on the Kancamagus Highway.

I met a lot of rock stars if you call seeing them up close or exchanging a few words meeting someone
i got to see Dave Mustain whine because he said a roadie with bad breath made his microphone stink in sound check..that was kind of cool...the only one I really spent anytime with was Joni mitchell..she was way cool smoked weed like a fiend.. and I had the best weed hence our relationship. I Would bring her a bag everyday and then she would invite me along and pay for everything we went out eating drinking and dancing every night..no rock star bullshit..just piling in the car or walking down the street..a ever present joint or ciggerette...she is a goddess...

I met a lot of rock stars if you call seeing them up close or exchanging a few words meeting someone
i got to see Dave Mustain whine because he said a roadie with bad breath made his microphone stink in sound check..that was kind of cool...the only one I really spent anytime with was Joni mitchell..she was way cool smoked weed like a fiend.. and I had the best weed hence our relationship. I Would bring her a bag everyday and then she would invite me along and pay for everything we went out eating drinking and dancing every night..no rock star bullshit..just piling in the car or walking down the street..a ever present joint or ciggerette...she is a goddess...

Hey, that's interesting. You reminded me that I met Joni Mitchel too..in Rockport, MA in 1987 (I think).

She didn't bother to mention who she was. I pretended not to notice.

I was running a woman's clothing store at the time.

She would not try on the dress I thought she would look good in.

There was no entourage around her. She was by herself.

Not a clue what she was doing in R-port. She bought a carved candle from the women I eventually married a few years later.

She was okay looking, but not exactly a young chickie anymore.

people recognized her every where but always pretended not to until she left or went to the washroom then they would come over all excited and confirm it was her ..even people in awe of her didnt bother her..they we just thrilled to have seen her.. and didint want to bother her..

Other than local politicians and shit, I haven't met that many other people of influence, but I don't really consider local politicians to be well-known enough to merit inclusion on my list. I did correspond with J.K. Rowling about eight to ten years ago, but I can't find the letter she wrote to me. (Which also contained a signed photo.)

Forum List

Back