Interactions With Fame

I met Chuck Biscuits of Danzig and Social Distortion in kc once. I just got off the phone with a friend from college who is is a recording session with Shawn Mullins as I type this. Not that I listen to Shawn Mullins but..

I saw Black Flag at an all ages outdoor show at a really small venue, I wish I would have met Henry Rollins then! :cool:

Shogun, Shawn Mullins, refresh my memory.................

Therefore you are just as famous by association:lol::lol::lol:

Fucking idiot, I now have to find a few posters to rep before I can neg you for this latest pile of shite.

What the hell? Are you short on your medication or something? :cuckoo:

I've never heard of anyone on his list.:lol:

Then live and learn.

Antonio Villaraigosa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fabian Núñez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lucille Roybal-Allard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Katrina vanden Heuvel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Larry Elder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Miranda Cosgrove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Josh McDowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My parents haven't met the President, as far as I know, but my stepfather's met Stallone and Lucille Ball, and once arrested Karl Malden for public intoxication.

I saw Black Flag at an all ages outdoor show at a really small venue, I wish I would have met Henry Rollins then! :cool:

Shogun, Shawn Mullins, refresh my memory.................

I would love to have met Henry Rollins. Check out how he punks out this kid. Ok, maybe i'd have rather waited to meet him until his Rollins Band days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3g4QPojMc]YouTube - Early Henry Rollins / Black Flag Interview!!![/ame]

Billy Joel
Max Weinberg
Danny Tallent
Regis Philbin
Chuck Schumer
Anthony Weiner
Pretty much every member NYC City Council
Ed Koch
David Paterson
JohnTravolta
john Stamos
The Drifters (various original members)
Herman Santiago
Ben E. King
Whitney Houston
Clive Davis
Clarence Clemons
John Melencamp
Marshall Crenshaw
Samuel Alito
Stephen King
Marla Maples
David Letterman
Paul Shaffer
Mica Paris
Chris Franz
Tina Weymouth
Michael Palin
Vin Scelsa
Debbie Harry
Davy Jones
Jerry Seinfeld
Bruce Willis
Barbara Feldon
Dick Cavett
Richie Rosenberg
Howie Mandel
Joe Nameth
OJ Simpson
Frank Gifford
Jerry Rubin
jon landau
danny bonaduce
woody allen
jack klugman
don king
tony randall
kevin bacon

Does Bruce Springsteen shaking my hand and singing a verse of a song at me count? (i didn't technically meet him -- dammit! )

Actual fame;

Lupita Bletran... Doubt many of you would know of her.

Good friends with Bob Hope

She was the first woman licensed as a movie producer in the state of California and a Mexican starlet and singer. She took care of us when we were children and she also was as a grandmother to my own children.

Cannot recall all the people I was introduced to at her parties, I was too young to even consider it.

I know and have met quite a few people who might be considered famous. I guess it's kind of relative. One of the most fun days I recall was a Bojangles commercial shoot with Charlie Daniels and Jake Delhome. I've performed at some benefits and venues with all kinds of musicians, two of my favorites being Doc Watson and David Holt. I met Kenny Wayne Shepard and B.B. King. A friend of mine wrote the song "Radio" that was part of the soundtrack for the movie of the same name. I did some work for Barbara Hower years ago. She wrote a best seller about the Johnson administration. I don't think she's really too famous but she seemed to think so. I have a few more friends that I guess are famous in some of their fans minds, but probably not really that famous at all.

Twiggy ((Marilyn Manson)
Sebastian Bach (Skid Row)
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (All of'em)

Nobody REAL important like politicians, tho. :neutral:

Entertainers:

5 original Duran Duran members

Political:

Gordon Smith (Former Oregon Senator)
Ted Kulongoski (Oregon Governor)
Dave Hunt (Oregon Speaker of the House)
30+ Oregon State Legislators (both Dems and Reps)

Twiggy ((Marilyn Manson)

Politicians are just people. Most I've known and have been acquainted with or met are not what I would consider in the fame category.

Well, I have one degree of seperation with two of you so far. That's all I'm going to say. :eusa_whistle:

Twiggy ((Marilyn Manson)

Politicians are just people. Most I've known and have been acquainted with or met are not what I would consider in the fame category.

They're all just people, after all, but I understand the sentiment. I met Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond. I never considerd them "famous" unless being a jack ass qualifies.

I've met at least a dozen NASCAR drivers and I don't consider them famous either. Mostly because I don't care for NASCAR I guess. It's all relative.

You people have met a bunch of lame ass "famous" people.

1. Bill Clinton (three times - once as governor of Arkansas, once as President, once after President)
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Brandon Boyd (lead singer of Incubus)
4. Carrie Underwood (my future wife)
5. Darren McFadden (NFL player)
6. Loretta Lynn
7. Johnny Cash
8. Joaquin Phoenix
9. Reese Witherspoon

You people have met a bunch of lame ass "famous" people.

1. Bill Clinton (three times - once as governor of Arkansas, once as President, once after President)
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Brandon Boyd (lead singer of Incubus)
4. Carrie Underwood (my future wife)
5. Darren McFadden (NFL player)
6. Loretta Lynn
7. Johnny Cash
8. Joaquin Phoenix
9. Reese Witherspoon

Does Carrie know? :lol:

I saw Clinton speak at a seminar, along with Lance Armstrong and a bunch of other people. I'd have loved to have met him.

Twiggy ((Marilyn Manson)

Uh.. That was sarcasm.. I couldn't give a rats patootie about them, or meeting them. :)

Twiggy ((Marilyn Manson)

Uh.. That was sarcasm.. I couldn't give a rats patootie about them, or meeting them. :)
Some I know and have met are pretty decent people. Yet they could probably give a "rats potootie" about you either.... :lol:

We could up the ante and list what famous people we got drunk with.

I only got drunk with some snowboarder with a transplanted liver. That's not a joke. I don't even remember his name but I have his book around here somewhere.

Forum List

Back