Intelligence Test Given To Tea Party Members

From the other 230 post thread (the OP said no one knew about):
Yale law professor Dan Kahan posted on his blog this week that he analyzed the responses of more than 2,000 American adults recruited for another study and found that, on average, people who leaned liberal were more science literate than those who leaned conservative.

Read more: Eureka! Tea partiers know science - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-party-science-98488.html#ixzz2i4ZapARx

And another from the 230 post thread here (the OP said no one knew about):

It compared Baggers to NON-Baggers, not Libs. The NON-Baggers included the smarter Libs and the dumber CON$ dragging down the Libs score. IOW, it was a comparison between Baggers and Libs with NON-Bagger CON$.

You could REASON this from the study if you had any simple arithmetic skills. Each chart has the breakdown of the sample's participants in the upper right corner. In the Libs/CON$ chart there were 1168 Libs and 1148 CON$ for a total of 2,316. In the Bagger chart there were 430 Baggers and 1886 NON-Baggers for a total of 2,316.

A comparison between Baggers and Libs would have had 430 Baggers and 1168 Libs for a total of 1,598. Since no such study was done then only a stupid fool would claim the study said Baggers were better versed in science than Libs!!!!!

trypng.png

tpscic.png

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...etter-grasp-of-science-how-embarassing-3.html

The clear proof that the left is far dumber than anyone that can be classified as a Tea Party member is the simple fact that the left voted for Obama the first time.

There is no classification that has been determined on how stupid one would be if they voted for him a second time. There really is no way to calculate how dumb (gullible) one would need to be to trust that Obama was not lying about every aspect of Obamacare when he sold it to his constituency.

Not to mention ALL of the other bold faced lies that the morons on the left still support to this day.

Which leads me to this observation.

There is literally no classification that can be determined on how dumb the left is, based on the fact that they still support this blatant liar in chief.

Folks, this is what we are dealing with.

Confirmed by this......

Last edited by a moderator:

It compared Baggers to NON-Baggers, not Libs. The NON-Baggers included the smarter Libs and the dumber CON$ dragging down the Libs score. IOW, it was a comparison between Baggers and Libs with NON-Bagger CON$.

You could REASON this from the study if you had any simple arithmetic skills. Each chart has the breakdown of the sample's participants in the upper right corner. In the Libs/CON$ chart there were 1168 Libs and 1148 CON$ for a total of 2,316. In the Bagger chart there were 430 Baggers and 1886 NON-Baggers for a total of 2,316.

A comparison between Baggers and Libs would have had 430 Baggers and 1168 Libs for a total of 1,598. Since no such study was done then only a stupid fool would claim the study said Baggers were better versed in science than Libs!!!!!

trypng.png

tpscic.png

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...etter-grasp-of-science-how-embarassing-3.html

We are. Or are you just upset because you're wrong? That Yale professor, and you, get what you deserve for making such stereotypical assumptions about people.

trypng.png

tpscic.png

I didn't even know that Board existed. Right now, the only member viewing it is -- Me. (202 viewing the politics board)

I suspect you'll badger the Mods into merging this one with the one at the Board that nobody ever goes to.

Can't have facts getting out

I am a member of the Tea Party and I regularly attend meetings and rallies. I have found that those who become members are usually middle class and curiously, have some ties to either starting a business on their own or running a business for someone else. Not all of the members, but a large percentage. That means that they are significantly MORE familiar of the way things actually work than even the current President.

As for the comprehension of science, I have to admit that I doubt whether a lot of our members would understand what a Higgs particle is or what the theories behind it are. I doubt seriously, if any of them even care. Additionally, I have to admit that most, if not all of our members, actually know or care that the first skull of Australopithecus boisei were found in 1959 in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania by Mary Leakey (wife of Louis B. Leakey).

BUT, I will say that they KNOW what it takes to run a business and they KNOW that you can't spend money that you don't have for very long without severe consequences. They also KNOW that this President of the United States is a bold-faced liar and KNEW that millions would have their insurance policies cancelled even while he was saying that if you liked your policy, you could keep it. He KNEW IT because he told Eric Cantor, a Republican in Congress.

The thing that KILLS the left is that the Tea Party is nothing but average Americans from all walks of life. And they are fed up with a government that rewards lawlessness (illegal immigration), waste, fraud, double-standards, and cronyism. The ONLY answer the left has is to demonize and marginalize. Let's face it... we SCARE the shit out of them because we are the ones that MUST be controlled in order for the left to succeed. Job #1 done!

Last edited:
Not to worry, scumbag dimocraps are going after the Tea Party again.... Using GOVERNMENT......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpeDzDFlhYA]IRS going after conservatives again? - YouTube[/ame]

You really need to watch this. ALL of you

Last edited:
Not to mention, they are brainwashed into thinking the Tea Party equals the kkk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's say this study was not just about Tea Party members. Did they do the Black Panthers? Did they do ACORN or whomever they became?

I agree that I had not heard of this before and if this went the other way it would be all over the air waves.

The Black Panthers morphed into the quasi-legal Congressional Black Caucus.

Let's say this study was not just about Tea Party members. Did they do the Black Panthers? Did they do ACORN or whomever they became?

I agree that I had not heard of this before and if this went the other way it would be all over the air waves.

The Black Panthers morphed into the quasi-legal Congressional Black Caucus.

Shit, they even got a former Black Panther, seriously suspected of murder but convicted only of a weapons charge, elected to Congress from -- Guess where?

Chicago!!!

And he's still there. Wore a hoodie to side with St Skittles.

The dimocrap party isn't a political party, it's a criminal organization.

trypng.png

tpscic.png

I didn't even know that Board existed. Right now, the only member viewing it is -- Me. (202 viewing the politics board)

I suspect you'll badger the Mods into merging this one with the one at the Board that nobody ever goes to.

Can't have facts getting out
The original thread was posted in October.

You know, when the study came out. I found two other threads on it posted that same time as well (and I posted them earlier). Don't even know what boards they were posted in. I do know a mod moved the thread we are talking about at post #26, so some 200 plus posts were made after that. Enough people saw it.

But I guess you want to blame it on others hiding stuff from you. lol. Just like the OP you started with. They lost it!@ We know, the whole world is against you.

Also: I don't look at specific boards, and what category something is placed. I click on Active Topics

to see what is most recently posted. That way I see all the boards where people have started threads currently. Clever me, huh?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=active_topics

Lost?

Hmmm. Yale Law “Cultural Cognition Project” website.

OP Lies. Funny how that works.

So you knew about it before I posted it?

Who else in here..... ANYBODY that knew about the report before I posted it?

I didn't. I follow the news more than anybody in here. Anybody.

Now that doesn't mean I can't miss something, but I didn't hear about it.

Anybody, be honest, anybody know about this report before I posted it?

No, you didn't. If a Conservative knew about it, they would have posted about it.

Know how many times your side has called TPM stupid? Uneducated? Backward? Rednecks? Uneducated?

And do you think that if a study like this had been exposed to the public that one of us wouldn't have found it and shoved up your ass?

If you know what you're looking for, you can find it. That's easy. But if you have no clue that something like that exists.....

You're the liar.
Er, there were at least a couple of threads on it here, dude.

It made a blast in the CEC when it came out.

Not our fault you weren't paying attention.

Lost, as in buried in the news. Page 27 stuff.

trypng.png

tpscic.png

The implication of this is that Tea Partiers are the smartest faction of the conservative spectrum. Scary thought.

Forum List

Back