Intelligence Community Stonewalling Obamagate Investigation

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Well isn't this interesting? The Intelligence Committee is now Stonewalling The Investigation over the spying on The Trump Transition Team.

James Comey was requested to return to be interviewed and hasn't. Requests for documents are being ignored or slow walked, and Numerous FOIA requests sit collecting dust.

Obama claimed executive privilege on over 11,000 documents and found a way to reject almost 600,000 legitimate FOIA requests under a blanket National Security cover.

My personal opinion is that this is about to blow up and time is being bought for people to get their stories straight and to purge data that would uncover exactly what The Obama Regime did.

Last edited:
I was told that the reason the FBI (Comey) and the NSA chief have not visited congress is because they do not want to answer questions regarding US citizen to US citizen unmasking. IF they are forced to divulge this to congress there will be no recourse but to arrest Rice and others for espionage. They would have to implicate some of their own staff for not denying access and they do not want this press.

Bleachbit is getting massive use this week..

Well isn't this interesting? The Intelligence Committee is now Stonewalling The Investigation over the spying on The Trump Transition Team.

James Comey was requested to return to be interviewed and hasn't. Requests for documents are being ignored or slow walked, and Numerous FOIA requests sit collecting dust.

Obama claimed executive privilege on over 11,000 documents and found a way to reject almost 600,000 legitimate FOIA requests under a blanket National Security cover.

My personal opinion is that this is about to blow up and time is being bought for people to get their stories straight and to purge data that would uncover exactly what The Obama Regime did.
Your post makes no sense. Do you have a link?

FBI not cooperating with House on Trump Russia investigation

They never make sense.

They never make sense.

Only to those who have no cognitive, critical thinking skills or are drones waiting to be told what to say next..

Another link for you, this one on the documents-
Obama Administration Trying to Keep 11,000 Documents Sealed
From rollingstone

That link is from 3/2/17. Comey testified to the committee on 3/20/17. The hearings have been suspended since 3/28/17.

Man, you people are stupid.

When the information on Obama and his cronies finally sees the light of day there are going to be a whole bunch of left wing cry babies needing a safe space.. Diaper pins and aroma therapy... maybe some hot chocolate.

I grabbed the wrong link-
Lawmakers say intel agencies stonewalling on surveillance probe

That link is from 3/2/17. Comey testified to the committee on 3/20/17. The hearings have been suspended since 3/28/17.

FBI doesn't want to mess up any criminal case they may have, is the only explanation...?

I have no worries about Obama and his team on this....they have done everything with in the law...

if you want to have an issue with the law, then change the laws, but that's not something that falls on Obama or his team....

You guys live in this alternative fact world that's gonna let you down, time and time again!

I grabbed the wrong link-
Lawmakers say intel agencies stonewalling on surveillance probe

Check this out
Never Believe This Intelligence Community

Forum List

Back