Intel Chiefs To Trump: Russian Operatives Claim To Have Compromising Information About You

Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

Read the report here:

These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia
Trump Intelligence Allegations

They are allegations, are you able to read? Allegations.

allegation

alɪˈɡeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

You mean like Trump alleging (for 8 years) that Obama was born in Kenya?

That came originally from Hillary Rodham Clinton during the 2008 Democratic Campaign against Obama, Hillary's Camp brought that Kenya situation up first....NOT Donald Trump.

That has een proven false, like all the other Russian fake news.

Jim you are not intellectually equipt to compete against me. No Hillary Rodham Clinton and her Campaign and then her supporters began the Birther rumours during the 2008 Democratic Campaign when Hillary was running against Obama.

7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

As you might have reading comprehension problems, here's a video.

I smell 'fake news' / bullshit

- The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC
- They reportedly hacked Podesta
- They failed to hack the GOP
- They failed to hack Trump

So the only place the Russians could have gotten such info on Trump would have been from the DNC / Podesta, if they had gotten their hands on such info ... but that makes no sense. If Hillary / the DNC had that kind of Info on Trump they would have used it against Trump during the election.

Again, I smell BS, as in the Intel agencies are pissed about the twitter attacks from Trump and are trying to undermine his Presidency.

After successfully hacking the DNC and Podesta, the only person the Russians would have compromising info on would be HILLARY.

Adolf Trump is going DOWN!!!!! What is even more hilarious - it may be up to the new Attorney General Jeff Sessions to help prosecute him. Hilarious!!!!!

Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

Read the report here:

These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia
Trump Intelligence Allegations

They are allegations, are you able to read? Allegations.

allegation

alɪˈɡeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

You mean like Trump alleging (for 8 years) that Obama was born in Kenya?

That came originally from Hillary Rodham Clinton during the 2008 Democratic Campaign against Obama, Hillary's Camp brought that Kenya situation up first....NOT Donald Trump.

That's a lie that has been thoroughly debunked. How stupid are you?

I've just provided links now go and wash your hands they must stink from you masturbating so much.

The OP claims Trump was exchanging info with Russians - the FBI already submitted a report and has declared publicly they found NO CONNECTION between Trump and Russians.

This completely contradicts this latest news, put together by people/agencies who have been 'offended' on Twitter, embarassed, and who illegally violated a Subpoena by being a no-show before Congress when called to provide evidence.

Again, I smell 'fake news' / Bullshit!

I just don't trust people very much who illegally spy on Americans AND CONGRESS, who illegally / secretly arms Al Qaeda - murderers of 3,000 Americans, ISIS, who thik they believe they are above the law Congress, illegally violating a Congressional Subpoena by refusing to appear before Congress to show what evidence they have, & who instead leaks info to the press.

The President was in on Hillary's server/email and in protecting her. His DOJ has been corrupted, and the CIA has been acting outside the law. And after all the different ways the Obama administration and libs have been trying to steal the election and undermine Trump's Presidency since Hillary lost, I wouldn't be completely surprised this entire story is BS, just part of a plan to undermine Trump.

I did mot say I believe that is happening, only that I would not he surprised.

Last edited:
#GoldenBoy

C12t9HRUUAAXBhG.jpg

The OP claims Trump was exchanging info with Russians - the FBI already submitted a report and has declared publicly they found NO CONNECTION between Trump and Russians.

This completely contradicts this latest news, put together by people/agencies who have been 'offended' on Twitter, embarassed, and who illegally violated a Subpoena by being a no-show before Congress when called to provide evidence.

Again, I smell 'fake news' / Bullshit!

Barack Obama is giving his farewell address, so this emotional situation for the Obamabots was bound to make them completely lose it and head off the deep-end into another extraordinary meltdown.

They cannot cope that Obama must vacate the seat, it's too much for them.

Forum List

Back