Intel Chief Says 2014 Deadliest Year for Terror Ever Recorded

So the jobs for jihadi program isn't working so well.
that would make for a great photo-shop. i think i mentioned this about a week ago. I would love to see a photo-shop of ISIS terrorists working at McDonalds. and show the menu with a few cannabalistic burgers.
Damn, wish I was better at photoshop because that would be perfect.
I often crave for an ear burger. extra oinions.

I also see them as kids Occupied , generally dumb and boneheads if I quote mrs.obama and I don't think they should be able to vote . Without them we might not have mrobama . Still , they vote , drink beer and are moms and Dads and as ADULTS are old enough to volunteer for the military and ALL of its duties . Of course , the move to make babies out of pre 26 year olds is on via obamacare .

I think that its headed that way 'William' , have to wait and see but isis and ilk needs to be done away with . Might be a few more years but isis isn't going to stop on their own .

I wonder if any of these people who want to expand the war into invasion and ground combat have any kids in the service? Probably not. They are far too eager to feed other people's kids to that retarded wood-chipper.

Despite a liberal once commenting that our military aren't the best and brightest, the fact is that we have an awesome military. As a military brat, spouse and mom, I support our people and understand that sometimes we must get involved.

Right now, we might be better off lending more intel and support to those who are clamping down on terrorism in the form of ground troops. We should continue the air strikes and I say that having a son in that field. Obama needs to change his mind about sharing intel on targets. We should also immediately stop foreign aid to terrorist-friendly countries and direct that money to those fighting terrorism. Our military has undergone deep cuts and I'm not sure if we are as ready as we should be to take the lead right now in any war.
Ever heard of "mission creep"? Putting in a few could easily lead to putting in thousands. Fuck that. As horrible as the situation is we have spent too much and lost too many already. Until the locals can mount their own defenses sending our men and women there is a useless waste.

I don't want to lose any more people. I am very supportive of military since I have been surrounded by military my whole life. I would rather shift money from foreign aid to backing other countries who are willing to fight ISIS. Obama didn't respond to requests from Jordan and others to share some intel on targets. We sent over a billion dollars, along with jets, tanks and weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood. Just imagine if we have given that to countries willing to fight ISIS instead.

Obama sucks at foreign policy.

I wonder if any of these people who want to expand the war into invasion and ground combat have any kids in the service? Probably not. They are far too eager to feed other people's kids to that retarded wood-chipper.

Despite a liberal once commenting that our military aren't the best and brightest, the fact is that we have an awesome military. As a military brat, spouse and mom, I support our people and understand that sometimes we must get involved.

Right now, we might be better off lending more intel and support to those who are clamping down on terrorism in the form of ground troops. We should continue the air strikes and I say that having a son in that field. Obama needs to change his mind about sharing intel on targets. We should also immediately stop foreign aid to terrorist-friendly countries and direct that money to those fighting terrorism. Our military has undergone deep cuts and I'm not sure if we are as ready as we should be to take the lead right now in any war.
Ever heard of "mission creep"? Putting in a few could easily lead to putting in thousands. Fuck that. As horrible as the situation is we have spent too much and lost too many already. Until the locals can mount their own defenses sending our men and women there is a useless waste.

I don't want to lose any more people. I am very supportive of military since I have been surrounded by military my whole life. I would rather shift money from foreign aid to backing other countries who are willing to fight ISIS. Obama didn't respond to requests from Jordan and others to share some intel on targets. We sent over a billion dollars, along with jets, tanks and weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood. Just imagine if we have given that to countries willing to fight ISIS instead.

Really? A republican would already have alienated all possible allies and lost no telling how many soldiers in a useless show of force and be about to send in the surge and still not be gaining on ISIS. An actual ground invasion would be an awesome recruiting tool for Isis, they would be able to match every soldier we send in there. A simplistic plan of American brute force will not work because their idea of acceptable losses is much higher than ours.

Really? A republican would already have alienated all possible allies and lost no telling how many soldiers in a useless show of force and be about to send in the surge and still not be gaining on ISIS. An actual ground invasion would be an awesome recruiting tool for Isis, they would be able to match every soldier we send in there. A simplistic plan of American brute force will not work because their idea of acceptable losses is much higher than ours.

Same old bullshit the CommiecRATS have been spewing until the obomanation wants LIMITED WAR POWERS which are already on the books!

appeasement2013.png

So the jobs for jihadi program isn't working so well.
that would make for a great photo-shop. i think i mentioned this about a week ago. I would love to see a photo-shop of ISIS terrorists working at McDonalds. and show the menu with a few cannabalistic burgers.
Damn, wish I was better at photoshop because that would be perfect.
I often crave for an ear burger. extra oinions.

Bad idea! My relatives tried that in the aftermath of the battle of Horseshoe Bend with the Creek POWs. Even though it kept the Army from finding Tallapoosa county AL when Jackson started the transportations undercooked omnivore is parasite prone. so skip that meal.

Forum List

Back