Intactivists in San Franscisco Residents: No Circumcisions for you!

Clitoridectomy are quite common in Muslim countries and is a religious practice. Why should it be prohibited if circumcision isn't?

when did san francisco move to yemen?

i must have missed it.

All Sea is saying is that if you're 9 years old and want a boob job you should be able to get it.

Or if you're 11 and want your ugly toes amputated, you should be able to.

Makes perfect sense...............................................

Think it will pass?

In that district, probably. They are the ones who made happy meal toys illegal and sitting on the sidewalk illegal after all.

if it went to the supreme court ever I think it would fail.

Their City Council did that (un)happy toy crap I beleive.

from the link "Schofield's proposal has a long way to go, requiring 7,168 signatures by April next year to appear on the November 2011 ballot"

Think it will pass?

In that district, probably. They are the ones who made happy meal toys illegal and sitting on the sidewalk illegal after all.

if it went to the supreme court ever I think it would fail.

Their City Council did that (un)happy toy crap I beleive.

from the link "Schofield's proposal has a long way to go, requiring 7,168 signatures by April next year to appear on the November 2011 ballot"

I have a bad feeling about this one, i think somehow they will get it on the ballot....maybe the people of San Fran will not let it pass.

The health care plan for city employees will no doubt be amended to provide full coverage for complete foreskin restoration.

The Nanny State. People are incapable of making their own decisions, so the government must make them for everyone.

How little self-respect do you have to have to want this sort of thing?

so state rights is pure bullshit to people like you who consider themselves right leaning cock suckers.

I figured as much.

My goodness, you're not very bright. Homophobic, too. Yep -- you're a leftist.

so state rights is pure bullshit to people like you who consider themselves right leaning cock suckers.

I figured as much.

well then are you saying i am wrong? you are not for state rights? Or hell city rights? you dont get much more conservative than saying SF can do this if they want and then if other towns and cities adopt it because it works.

homophobic? hahahahahahahaha....ahahahahahahahhahaha

For the matter of the OP i find what they are doing in SF to be stupid and i am against it, but if they get enough support they should be able to do it.
Towns and cities can make their own laws, unless it violates the state and federal Constitution. Does that do this? Havent seen that proven yet.

But yea, im an idiot lol..
Admission of your problem is the first step towards solving it.

Yes, I'm for state's rights. I'm also for government staying the hell out of people's personal lives. I know that's a foreign concept to you.

Public Health trumps fringe group's beliefs.

Medical doctors will come out for this procedure in the name of Public Health...end of story.

well then are you saying i am wrong? you are not for state rights? Or hell city rights? you dont get much more conservative than saying SF can do this if they want and then if other towns and cities adopt it because it works.

For the matter of the OP i find what they are doing in SF to be stupid and i am against it, but if they get enough support they should be able to do it.
Towns and cities can make their own laws, unless it violates the state and federal Constitution. Does that do this? Havent seen that proven yet.

Admission of your problem is the first step towards solving it.

Yes, I'm for state's rights. I'm also for government staying the hell out of people's personal lives. I know that's a foreign concept to you.

well based off my last post, i would say no its not a foreign concept to me. But hey you just go on and remain ignorant.You seem to have that mastered.

And hey, if anyone here is an expert on ignorance, it's you.

It is a long well known Fact that women with Uncircumcised partners have a much higher risk/rate of cervical cancer. Do we women need to be concerned? YES
A woman has the Right to choose to abort said child but not able to choose to circumcise after the birth. What the Hell??:cuckoo:

so you have a lot of personal experience with this subject? Thats what i am getting out of this. You got dicked a lot

Wow you're really an Asshole ~

I'm a radiation therapist. I treat cancer patients. I'm registered, certified and licensed. I have an R.T. after my name & make a shit load of money.

So go fuck yourself Dick~

so you have a lot of personal experience with this subject? Thats what i am getting out of this. You got dicked a lot

I'm a radiation therapist. I treat cancer patients. I'm registered, certified and licensed. I have an R.T. after my name & make a shit load of money.

making a lot of money has nothing to do if you took or take a lot of dick.
Rich people can be sluts as well...

Yeah I know money has nothing to do with it but I like to brag to assholes like you loser ~

Circumcision violates the rights of the child therefore, IMO its wrong per the equal protection clause within the Fourteenth Amendment.

BTW, I hate the EPC.....

Last edited:
well based off my last post, i would say no its not a foreign concept to me. But hey you just go on and remain ignorant.You seem to have that mastered.

And hey, if anyone here is an expert on ignorance, it's you.

ok now you are just recycling my argument for your own.
Thanks for showing the world once again why people like you shouldnt own a computer.

Why are you so afraid of differing opinions?

Oh, yeah...you're a leftist.

The Nanny State. People are incapable of making their own decisions, so the government must make them for everyone.

How little self-respect do you have to have to want this sort of thing?

Just imagine how the seperation of Church and State will play out with this. After all the Bris is a Jewish right of passage and would be illegal under this law.

Interesting to say the least.
seems cut and dry to me.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...

I figured as much.

Have you ever heard of the incorporation doctrine? The First amendment to the US Constitution applies to all Americans.

But yea you are an idiot.

making a lot of money has nothing to do if you took or take a lot of dick.
Rich people can be sluts as well...

And assholes, asshole.

Forum List

Back