Intactivists in San Franscisco Residents: No Circumcisions for you!

Boy, the hypocracy never ends around here. Daveman gets his pink panties in an uproar on the over reach of the "nanny state" when it comes to this circumcision law.

But when it comes to abortion, gay marriage, euthanasia, etc. he wants a "nanny state" firmly in place.

Look, either you hypocritical fuckwads want the government to "mind it's own fucking business" or not. This isn't rocket science you dipshits. Either you want a limited government or not.

tell you what, ace. find a post where i advocate against gay marriage, abortion , euthanasia, etc and i'll blow you at high noon on castro.

fuckchop

Well, it's refreshing that some conservatives buck the norm. But even you have to admit that being anti-abortion, anti gay marriage and anti-euthanasia are sacred tenets of todays conservatism.

However, I did find the following.....

del (5-9-11)....i was against gay marriage until it became the law here in mass.

So yes, you can be taught!! (And BTW.....you do NOT have to "blow me".)

your condescending assertion notwithstanding, you've failed.

have a nice day

tell you what, ace. find a post where i advocate against gay marriage, abortion , euthanasia, etc and i'll blow you at high noon on castro.

fuckchop

Well, it's refreshing that some conservatives buck the norm. But even you have to admit that being anti-abortion, anti gay marriage and anti-euthanasia are sacred tenets of todays conservatism.

del (5-9-11)....i was against gay marriage until it became the law here in mass.

have a nice day

YOU (5/20/11): "find a post where i advocate against gay marriage...."

YOU (5/9/11): "i was against gay marriage..."

Sounds to me like I nailed it there, Sport.

BTW....I can see you're no conservative though. Real conservatives would throw you out of their meeting in a heartbeat. So we're alike in that respect.

have a nice day

BTW....I can see you're no conservative though. Real conservatives would throw you out of their meeting in a heartbeat. So we're alike in that respect.

"I was against gay marriage" is hardly a recommendation, there, Skippy.

So you support genital mutilation? You think that because of religious reasons, parents should be able to have a clitoridectomy done on their female child if they wanted?

yeah, i'm a huge supporter of mutilation. :thup:

in my religion, we use a grapefruit spoon.

Yay Sarcasm! I do love sarcasm. Genital mutilation is genital mutilation...be it circumcision or a clitoridectomy.

And a felony is a felony... be it income tax evasion or 1st degree murder. :cuckoo:

have a nice day

Uhhh......how many people advocate something by saying they are against it? Hell, he sounds like John Kerry.

But I'm sure it made PERFECT sense to you. :eusa_whistle:

BTW....welcome back. I noticed you were gone quite awhile.

Uhhh......how many people advocate something by saying they are against it? Hell, he sounds like John Kerry.

But I'm sure it made PERFECT sense to you. :eusa_whistle:
I was a liberal at one time. Doesn't mean I advocate liberal ideas now, does it?

Yes, it makes perfect sense. No, really.
BTW....welcome back. I noticed you were gone quite awhile.

Thanks. :)

The Nanny State. People are incapable of making their own decisions, so the government must make them for everyone.

How little self-respect do you have to have to want this sort of thing?

how about you mind your own fucking business?

Boy, the hypocracy never ends around here. Daveman gets his pink panties in an uproar on the over reach of the "nanny state" when it comes to this circumcision law.

But when it comes to abortion, gay marriage, euthanasia, etc. he wants a "nanny state" firmly in place. .
How do you know my positions on those issues?

Oh, yeah -- you don't. You're letting stereotypes do your thinking for you. Well, someone has to, I suppose. You're certainly not capable of doing it yourself.

Stereotyping? Hardly. It's a given that with todays conservatives you absolutely have to be ANTI- abortion, gay marriage and euthanasia. You must also oppose any and all tax increases.

The conservative tent ain't that big. And if you support those items then you need to rethink your conservative label. 'Cause it don't fit and if you claim them they sure won't claim you.

But when it comes to abortion, gay marriage, euthanasia, etc. he wants a "nanny state" firmly in place. .

Oh, yeah -- you don't. You're letting stereotypes do your thinking for you. Well, someone has to, I suppose. You're certainly not capable of doing it yourself.

Stereotyping? Hardly. It's a given that with todays conservatives you absolutely have to be ANTI- abortion, gay marriage and euthanasia. You must also oppose any and all tax increases.

The conservative tent ain't that big. And if you support those items then you need to rethink your conservative label. 'Cause it don't fit and if you claim them they sure won't claim you.

So you feel more comfortable with the government telling you what you can and cant do?

Whats the point of being an adult if the government will just dictate your life?

When do you become a responsible adult if the government will always treat you like a toddler???

'Intactivists' to San Francisco: Ban circumcision - CNN.com

(CNN) -- In the California city that banned Happy Meal toys,outlawed sitting on sidewalks during daylight hours and fined residents for not sorting garbage into recycling, compost and trash, Lloyd Schofield wants to add a new law to the books in San Francisco: A ban on all male circumcisions.

Those who violate the ban could be jailed (not more than one year) or fined (not more than $1,000), under his proposal. Circumcisions even for religious reasons would not be allowed. At this point, Schofield's proposal is an idea that would have to clear several hurdles to be considered.

Well all I have to say is "Get your hands of my Wee Wee" Uncle Sam

Ok what happened to keep your laws off my body? Holy shit the Hippocrates these people are.

With me the funny part is, I'm against circumcision, yet I know its not the governments position to be banning such a procedure...

Circumcision is unneeded.... But hey, its the parents decision. I'll tell you that if you do circumcise a baby you're violating that little lads civil rights by doing it.

But like I said, its not the governments position to say what a parent can and cant do....

Its the governments responsibility to build roads - not social engineer us with their opinions.

have a nice day

you nailed nothing- that's why you edited my statements. :lol:

the only thing that you see with any degree of clarity is your duodenum.

have a nice day

So you feel more comfortable with the government telling you what you can and cant do?

Whats the point of being an adult if the government will just dictate your life?

When do you become a responsible adult if the government will always treat you like a toddler???

As I said....as long as you oppose laws against abortion, gay marriage and euthanasia like I do then you're not a hypocrite.

But if you favor laws banning such things then you have no right saying you believe in limited government.

have a nice day

have a nice day

Bull. I nailed you and you know it. You didn't think I could but you were fooled.

But hey!! It's all good with us Liberals, right? Welcome to the club....:clap2:

have a nice day

Bull. I nailed you and you know it. You didn't think I could but you were fooled.

But hey!! It's all good with us Liberals, right? Welcome to the club....:clap2:

are you this stupid in real life?

Was that you trying to think for yourself? Because you suck at it.

Forum List

Back