'Insist That People Coexisted With Dinosaurs…and Get an A in Science Class!'

You've gotta love how liberals argue their viewpoint - attack people for believing that God created life and say there is no scientific means to prove it. Yet when it's pointed out that no science has proven how life can start in the first place, they use the cop out "evolution doesn't cover the creation of life".

Carry on, dipshits.

There are some theories about how life was begun. There has been a lot more thought put into them than the primitive tribesmen from thousands of years ago put into the non-idea that life simply appeared out of nowhere. That is a cop-out. Not an explanation.

Of course if there's no chance evidence and research can dissuade you there's a great museum up near Canada with wonderful displays set up of humans fighting T-Rex and riding Triceratops that I can point you to.

"There are some theories about how life was begun"

Thanks for that religion shattering scientific explaination of how life was formed in a lifeless environment.

Then why do evolutionists attack anyone with beliefs about the origin of biological life? Especially when they have no explaination themselves?

Because they're dumbfounded, after all their years of training and education, that people can ignore their life's work, plug their ears, yell to block out things they don't like.

That makes no sense at all. Evolutionists "don't address the creation of life". So what exactly is there to ignore?

The evidence provided by carbon dating, geologic dating, evolution studies, evolution observed in laboratory settings, etc. etc. etc.

As for the origin of life we have discovered fossils of lifeforms from over 3 billion years ago. That's a long time ago and we will likely never learn much about the state of life back then.

I imagine 'life' back then was simply a cell that somehow began replicating itself and its replications began adapting more and more to their environment.

Was life a natural progression of the universe? Or did god make dinosaurs and then decide he didn't like them anymore and wipe them out in a great flood?

You've gotta love how liberals argue their viewpoint - attack people for believing that God created life and say there is no scientific means to prove it. Yet when it's pointed out that no science has proven how life can start in the first place, they use the cop out "evolution doesn't cover the creation of life".

Carry on, dipshits.

There are some theories about how life was begun. There has been a lot more thought put into them than the primitive tribesmen from thousands of years ago put into the non-idea that life simply appeared out of nowhere. That is a cop-out. Not an explanation.

Of course if there's no chance evidence and research can dissuade you there's a great museum up near Canada with wonderful displays set up of humans fighting T-Rex and riding Triceratops that I can point you to.

Thanks for that religion shattering scientific explaination of how life was formed in a lifeless environment.

Not trying to shatter religion. But I am trying to shatter people arguing against evolution without allowing any evidence to be involved in the conversation.

The evidence provided by carbon dating, geologic dating, evolution studies, evolution observed in laboratory settings, etc. etc. etc.

Carbon dating proves God didn't create life in the first place?

Way to ignore fucking everything I posted.

As for the OP I'll go ahead and make a mental note never to let my kids get any kind of education from Oklahoma. Time to find some new threads!

Its amazing how that terrifies liberals. So students can write papers debunking biological evolution and the fraud of "climate change"!

This means they can write that humans ran around with dinosaurs? Nice strawman arguement.

Fact: Evolutionists still can't explain how life is formed from an lifeless environment.

Fact: The Earth's climate has been warming since the last ice age, and has also been much warmer than it is now.

Hey, you, theHawk. Evolutionist don't care about "how life is formed". They care about the evolution of species. What is wrong with you?

Yes, I know, Evolutionists don't address "how life was formed" because they can't. Yet if you suggest that God created life in the first place it makes their blood boil.

Creationism or ID along with other religious values and theories should be taught in the high school and university classrooms, but not in science classrooms, because the subjects are about faith narrative and cannot be validated by science.

Its amazing how that terrifies liberals. So students can write papers debunking biological evolution and the fraud of "climate change"!

This means they can write that humans ran around with dinosaurs? Nice strawman arguement.

Fact: Evolutionists still can't explain how life is formed from an lifeless environment.

Fact: The Earth's climate has been warming since the last ice age, and has also been much warmer than it is now.

Hey, you, theHawk. Evolutionist don't care about "how life is formed". They care about the evolution of species. What is wrong with you?

Yes, I know, Evolutionists don't address "how life was formed" because they can't. Yet if you suggest that God created life in the first place it makes their blood boil.

Carry on, dipshits.

You seem to be frightfully angry. At least you “read”, angry.

Secondly, you tend to predefine your anger (and your bias), with canards such as “evolutionists”. It’s a term found most often at the angry, fundie Christian web ministries such AIG, the ICR, etc.

I did find it ironic that you are claiming others are “attacking” your beliefs when it is you, hurling such niceties as: “Carry on, dipshits”.

Anyway, if you have any travel plans in the near future and you're hoping to lose a gross of IQ points, here’s a suggestion, Ken Ham’s “Creation Science Museum”.

Behind the Scenes at the Creation “Museum”

Behind the Scenes at the Creation "Museum" - The Panda's Thumb

One of the Creation “Museum’s” more ridiculous claims is that dinosaurs and other Mesozoic animals survived Noah’s Flood via the Ark and lived until historical times, when they became known as fire-breathing dragons and other mythological creatures. Recently the Creation Museum put up various billboards of dinosaurs around the country and included one of a fire-breathing dragon. The image is now sold on T-shirts in the Creation “Museum’s” bookstore. Additionally, they sell an assortment of dragon and knight figures as toys in the bookstore, which has a dragon theme with a faux medieval look to it. Apparently this fantasy is being passed along to children and their parents by the “museum.” Obviously Answers in Genesis has not thought through the idea of putting fire-breathing animals on a wooden boat. Perhaps they need to tell everyone that Noah owned an asbestos mine.

You seem to be frightfully angry. At least you “read”, angry.

Secondly, you tend to predefine your anger (and your bias), with canards such as “evolutionists”. It’s a term found most often at the angry, fundie Christian web ministries such AIG, the ICR, etc.

I did find it ironic that you are claiming others are “attacking” your beliefs when it is you, hurling such niceties as: “Carry on, dipshits”.

Oh dear, I didn't realize that "evolutionists" was a biased term of hatred.

And no, I am not angry in the slightest. I am actually laughing my ass off at these dismal responses.

I dont get the confusion.. I always thought that people who graduated high school, or grade school for that matter knew that dinos and man were two different time periods in Earths long long long history. Do people still believe that God put two people on the Earth and that is what created man? It is a story people, not fact. You know what is fact...evolution.

Fact: Creationists can't explain how life was formed or why various species are where they are or pretty much anything about biology.

Thanks for proving my point.

Your point was that Creationist claims explain nothing at all about the beginning of life or the observed changes in species? Odd.

And while the Theory of Evolution does not address how life began, there has been work in abiogenesis that shows how life could have begun. That we can't explain it fully now doesn't mean we never will, anymore than the fact that a hundred years ago we couldn't explain how the sun worked.

#26 above

ID and creationism equal faith narratives of the why and how of life

Evolution equals the scientific theory of how species evolve

Both should be taught, one in the liberal arts and the other in the science curriculum.

forbid teachers from penalizing students who turn in papers attempting to debunk almost universally accepted scientific theories such as biological evolution and anthropogenic (human-driven) climate change."

Fact #1: Irrelevant to the study of evolution.

Fact #2: Irrelevant to the question of whether humans are having an effect on climate.

You've definitely earned your F today!

Carry on, dipshits.

There are explanations.

Evolution of DNA

People have every right to learn about Jesus. I think Evolution and Jesus should of course be taught in seperate class rooms.

The blue eyed, blonde haired version of Jesus

Why is it that all other ethnic groups depected Jesus in their own images, such as Black or Asian is OK, but when depicted from the middle ages as blond and blue eyed is wrong?
Black Jesus
$Black Jesus.jpg
Asian Jesus
$Asian Jesus.jpg

Forum List

Back