Inside the globalist plan to take down America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Stewart Rhodes, the founder of OathKeepers.org, breaks down the globalistsā€™ plan to flood the United Statesā€™ southern border with impoverished, illegal immigrants to shatter our social system and take down America.
EMERGENCY REPORT: Inside The Globalistsā€™ Plan To Take Down America

Europe never saw their country being taken down either, and here in the US where the leftist idiots are just as stupid the same thing is taking place right here in good ole USA and you losers are so gawd dam dumbed down you are not even seeing it as it unfolds.

Now that takes real LACK OF BRAINS.

Stewart Rhodes, the founder of OathKeepers.org, breaks down the globalistsā€™ plan to flood the United Statesā€™ southern border with impoverished, illegal immigrants to shatter our social system and take down America.

Europe never saw their country being taken down either, and here in the US where the leftist idiots are just as stupid the same thing is taking place right here in good ole USA and you losers are so gawd dam dumbed down you are not even seeing it as it unfolds.

A lack of brains seems to be in concert with a skull filled by conspiracy theories. I do wonder about your sanity, not that I care.

You seem to believe you have some influence on those who stay in touch with reality, and see wrong and try to right it, see suffering and try to heal it, see war and try to stop it (a paraphrase from the eulogy of RFK by his brother Sen. Kennedy).

I also wonder why you are so motivated to rile up the emotions of those on the edge, the paranoid an perennially scared of shadows and spirits - does it give you pleasure to push them farther toward the abyss?

What's in it for you? Are you lonely and desperate for attention? Have you fallen into the abyss and cannot see a system of politics or principles based on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations?

Had Hillary won, we'd be over as a nation.

• Banned

That is with out any doubt, the hammer is coming down anyway they can.

You are entitled to have your beliefs, no matter how goofy they are.

• Banned

A lack of brains seems to be in concert with a skull filled by conspiracy theories. I do wonder about your sanity, not that I care.

You seem to believe you have some influence on those who stay in touch with reality, and see wrong and try to right it, see suffering and try to heal it, see war and try to stop it (a paraphrase from the eulogy of RFK by his brother Sen. Kennedy).

I also wonder why you are so motivated to rile up the emotions of those on the edge, the paranoid an perennially scared of shadows and spirits - does it give you pleasure to push them farther toward the abyss?

What's in it for you? Are you lonely and desperate for attention? Have you fallen into the abyss and cannot see a system of politics or principles based on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations?

You have no brains lol so anyone with NO brains can't comprehend with realistic thought.
That's a shame living in your own world with others that are just as clipped should take care of you well.

You have no brains lol so anyone with NO brains can't comprehend with realistic thought.
That's a shame living in your own world with others that are just as clipped should take care of you well.

That's an amusing remark coming from someone who thinks Alex Jones is a source of truth.

"just as clipped" A vague remark related to auto body work, but not clever enough to confuse those with a working brain, and a comprehension of the real world as it is, and not as someone wants us to believe.

Your fantasy is that you have the power of a seer; most readers see the real you hiding behind the curtain.

Last edited:

The evidence you've posted is ... well, ... non existent. Do you think, um, pardon me, of course not. Do you believe anyone believes you are a seer, a reincarnation of Nostradamus, or the Oracle of Delphi?

Speaking for myself, you're simple a hack whose credibility is always to be suspect.

The evidence you've posted is ... well, ... non existent. Do you think, um, pardon me, of course not. Do you believe anyone believes you are a seer, a reincarnation of Nostradamus, or the Oracle of Delphi?

Speaking for myself, you're simple a hack whose credibility is always to be suspect.

Just for starters, we'd never know that the FBI was perverted into the democrat Party Waffen SS, or that they spied on the Presidential campaign.

Just for starters, we'd never know that the FBI was perverted into the democrat Party Waffen SS, or that they spied on the Presidential campaign.

You don't know that yet, conspiracy theories are not facts, evidence or ever a picture of reality.

I guess every generation has to suffer under the weight of its bigots.

Same bullshit, different decade/century.

Here's the same doomsday prediction from 120 years ago.

"Unrestricted Immigration and Its Results - A Possible Curiosity of the Twentieth Century, The Last Yankee", surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg

TRUMP: ā€œWhen Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best."

Same bullshit, different century.

2aj6mwp.jpg

Why allege to be Capitalists and even believe in Capitalism, right wingers. Free trade and less regulation!

Forum List

Back