Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
His sniffing makes sense now during the debate
too many people know the real trump an his history

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations. There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”

Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models

obamapot.jpg

How far back are we going this time? 20 years? 30 years? :p

Let's just go back 8 years....when Liberals and the Liberal all-in media told Americans that nothing in Barry's past mattered. Suddenly, however, the opposition's past matters. Hypocritical? Always, but that's the Democrats for you.

guno is filled with impotent resentment because he never gets invited to parties.

How far back are we going this time? 20 years? 30 years? :p

Let's just go back 8 years....when Liberals and the Liberal all-in media told Americans that nothing in Barry's past mattered. Suddenly, however, the opposition's past matters. Hypocritical? Always, but that's the Democrats for you.
Apparently many D voters are so dumb they can't see the deception being played on them.

Coke is definitely an unhealthy thing, but I would actually prefer if The Donald partied up with marijuana, which is a healthy thing in many ways, on occasion. But The Donald is straight edge before straight edge was invented.

Forum List

Back