Florida spirals away from Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
We are witnessing the start of the burning carnage that is to come all across the country

From polling to early voting trends to TV ad spending to ground game, Donald Trump’s Florida fortunes are beginning to look so bleak that some Republicans are steeling themselves for what could be the equivalent of a “landslide” loss in the nation’s biggest battleground state.

And the excuses begin

Roger Stone, who also lives in Florida, fret. He blamed most of the campaign problems on the Trump campaign leadership in New York. He said the campaign didn’t give enough money and flexibility to its former Florida director Karen Giorno — who was moved in a campaign shakeup or to its current Florida campaign chief, Susie Wiles, who managed Gov. Rick Scott’s 2010 campaign.

You need to keep up with current events.....read wikileaks...

You need to balance your reading, I suggest The Economist and TIME, i.e. real journalism v. agenda laden propaganda. Of course as a self proclaimed know-it-all and willfully ignorant person you will never challenge your beliefs, and thus will remain a faith based ideologue.

Hillary's boy gets about 30 supporters at a rally. Trump gets thousands, that is how the voting will go. If you can't get them to come to your rallies. You really think they are gonna vote?

truthfeed is a propaganda organ that does not worry about truth or the facts

It doesn't make any difference whether Trump wins Florida or not, the same with Ohio; he could win both but Clinton will still be elected president.

Trump is wasting his time in each state, and it's too late to do anything about Virginia, where Trump has in essence given up.

It doesn't make any difference whether Trump wins Florida or not, the same with Ohio; he could win both but Clinton will still be elected president.

Trump is wasting his time in each state, and it's too late to do anything about Virginia, where Trump has in essence given up.

Right liberwhack. Trump has tens of thousands at his rallies, the rapists wife can barely get 30. You are a tool, albeit a dull one.

If his kids don't shut him up and shut him down soon..the nation is going to be pulling away from the Trump Brand. Something they might want to mull over.

If his kids don't shut him up and shut him down soon..the nation is going to be pulling away from the Trump Brand. Something they might want to mull over.
Thank you for admitting that liberals think telling the truth is bad. Tool.

We are witnessing the start of the burning carnage that is to come all across the country

From polling to early voting trends to TV ad spending to ground game, Donald Trump’s Florida fortunes are beginning to look so bleak that some Republicans are steeling themselves for what could be the equivalent of a “landslide” loss in the nation’s biggest battleground state.

And the excuses begin

Roger Stone, who also lives in Florida, fret. He blamed most of the campaign problems on the Trump campaign leadership in New York. He said the campaign didn’t give enough money and flexibility to its former Florida director Karen Giorno — who was moved in a campaign shakeup or to its current Florida campaign chief, Susie Wiles, who managed Gov. Rick Scott’s 2010 campaign.

Trump's Chumps are not the kind of people who vote early.

So it is too early to tell if Trump is really finished.

Although it is true that all the signs including all the polls averaged across the USA look bad for Trump, and the early voting is bad for him too, it is still too early to know for sure.

Utah has completely abandoned him now.

There is a good chance Florida and also Arizona will do the same.

One can only hope, at this point, however.

Thank you for admitting that liberals think telling the truth is bad. Tool.
miketx you seem to having another conservatard moment. Relax and get over it. Trump is not going to be POTUS.

Maybe in 2020 Pence or Ryan will be, but not now, and not Trump.

You need to keep up with current events.....read wikileaks...

You need to balance your reading, I suggest The Economist and TIME, i.e. real journalism v. agenda laden propaganda. Of course as a self proclaimed know-it-all and willfully ignorant person you will never challenge your beliefs, and thus will remain a faith based ideologue.

Time is "Real journalism"??

Hillary's boy gets about 30 supporters at a rally. Trump gets thousands, that is how the voting will go. If you can't get them to come to your rallies. You really think they are gonna vote?

Of course, I've never not voted, and I've only attended one political rally. On June 6, 1968 I went to SF Civic Auditorium to see and hear Bobby Kennedy. That night he was shot in LA and later died.

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"

Forum List

Back