Informed delivery by USPS even your mail isn't private

• Banned
Informed Delivery

Informed Delivery® by USPS®

Do you even understand what this is doing and why? Probably not if you are a zombie .
i bet you dont either....go ahead give me your 300th conspiracy theory....

So how long before assholes say the same thing as lets say police vehicles drive down the street able to look into your home.

So why should it be ok for those who love shoving their heads up the asses of authority be ok with them watching you have lets say Sex, .................... Oh wait most who think that way don't have the intelligence to DECODE the BS lines they are fed as to " why cops needs this, want this, or why they even use it" same thing for the post office dunce.

so they are taking pictures of the address and shit? The stuff they already see?
Where is the outrage, exactly? They arent opening your mail..

• Banned
Informed Delivery

Do you even understand what this is doing and why? Probably not if you are a zombie .

For being military you sure are one dumb ass where technology is concerned and how it's used against us. And if you believe it's to catch ppl then you are even dumber than a box of rocks.

How about this is where it is all headed INVASION OF PRIVACY FOOL... can you go and look into your neighbors window, or watch them using a video camera .

upload_2017-11-17_13-10-36.png

• Banned
TSA , AIRPORT THEY DO THE SAME WE ARE BEING THE MOTHE RFKN CRIMINALS..................... why should it be THEIR BUSINESS what is in people's mail... It is X RAY SCANNING what you have ..........JUST LIKE TSA and the airport wtf part is that hard to get... USPS is not the AIRPORT..

• Banned
Informed Delivery

You didnt provide an explanation. What is it?

I apologize for being a zombie.

Can I look in your bags when you buy something ..........

How about can I stand at your window and watch what you are doing in you rhome

Can I stop you on the street after you've gone shopping and see what you have in those bags....

Can I go to your mail box look in it and see what kind of mail you have....................
Can I open that mail to see what you have..

How about when you order something from Amazon , can I peek at that box sitting on your step I just wnat to see what is in it..

Informed Delivery

Can I stop you on the street after you've gone shopping and see what you have in those bags....

Can I go to your mail box look in it and see what kind of mail you have....................

How about when you order something from Amazon , can I peek at that box sitting on your step I just wnat to see what is in it..
I'm not getting what any of that has to do with informed delivery?

Informed Delivery

So how long before assholes say the same thing as lets say police vehicles drive down the street able to look into your home.

So why should it be ok for those who love shoving their heads up the asses of authority be ok with them watching you have lets say Sex, .................... Oh wait most who think that way don't have the intelligence to DECODE the BS lines they are fed as to " why cops needs this, want this, or why they even use it" same thing for the post office dunce.

upload_2017-11-17_14-10-2.jpeg

The government would allow the DOJ and FBI to never tap into someone's information lines just because they announced they're running for president. They have to suspect Russian collusion to do that..... even if the collusion was most probably being preformed by the incumbent party.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
so they are taking pictures of the address and shit? The stuff they already see?

They can see inside your mail, you know like when you go through TSA and they can SEE EVERYTHING IN your luggage.. did that seriously go right over your head.

Informed Delivery

View attachment 161052

The government would allow the DOJ and FBI never tap into someone's information lines just because they announced they're running for president. They have to suspect Russian collusion to do that..... even if the collusion was most probably being preformed by the incumbent party.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

I know isn't it special how many could be being watched and haven't got a clue how everything they do is easily seen inside their own walls.... then when true morons learn it can really be done and isn't a conspiracy they dumbasses are ok with it because oh it keeps them so safe from those boogie man terrorist.
jesus cripe these dumbasses can be sold anything based off feeling safe.

upload_2017-11-17_13-24-5.png

Robots Can Now See Through Walls Using X-ray Vision With Wi-Fi Technology

Informed Delivery

lol...so i was right,you have no idea what this program is about.....geezus you are as clueless as shootspeedos is....

They can see inside your mail, you know like when you go through TSA and they can SEE EVERYTHING IN your luggage.. did that seriously go right over your head.
i didnt read that in your link.

Informed Delivery

For being military you sure are one dumb ass where technology is concerned and how it's used against us. And if you believe it's to catch ppl then you are even dumber than a box of rocks.

How about this is where it is all headed INVASION OF PRIVACY FOOL... can you go and look into your neighbors window, or watch them using a video camera .

View attachment 161051
are you serious?.....this is what you think this program is about....oh shit you are clueless

Informed Delivery

it has nothing to do with it....this dumbass has no idea what informed delivery is.....

Informed Delivery

it has nothing to do with it....this dumbass has no idea what informed delivery is.....
From what I saw you have to give your consent for them to scan your mail. Its not like they cant do it anyway without your permission.

they have had that tech for years and they need permission to hold your package and see whats in it....and they dont need an x-ray machine to do it,the inspectors will just open it.......

Forum List

Back