Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is

Indeed. The main defenses against Moore’s rape and pedophelia have been either that the children consented to his sexual advances, or that making out with and groping children is fine. I have no hope that Alabama will break with their stereotype and vote against him.

Sadly the only way Roy Moore loses the senate is if he is caught having sex with a man.

Otherwise he will be the next senator going to washington.
------------------------------------------------ hope so SRocks !!

Indeed. The main defenses against Moore’s rape and pedophelia have been either that the children consented to his sexual advances, or that making out with and groping children is fine. I have no hope that Alabama will break with their stereotype and vote against him.
-------------------------------------------- naw , its that MOORE has had MERE 40 year old accusation of wrong doing and inuendo thrown at him OldSchool .

-------------------------------------------- naw , its that MOORE has had MERE 40 year old accusation of wrong doing and inuendo thrown at him OldSchool .
Hey, Roy said he asked the children’s mothers for permission before he felt them up. That’s more than good enough for Alabama.

Hey, Roy said he asked the children’s mothers for permission before he felt them up. That’s more than good enough for Alabama.
------------------------------------------------------ more innuendo eh . Qld Roy will be better as a Senator if he makes it . Better than a 'dem' and the accusations are unprovable OldSchool .

You should eat a ban at USMB for flat out lying. You are really one fucked up asshole to continue to lie like this.

------------------------------------------------------ more innuendo eh . Qld Roy will be better as a Senator if he makes it . Better than a 'dem' and the accusations are unprovable OldSchool .
Don’t worry about losing the seat. Child fucking moves the needle even less than incest in Alabama. Moore will be elected, and then probably expelled almost immediately. But you won’t lose the seat.

You bigot. In those days a man was expected to ask permission to date a daughter. You are swine.

Don’t worry about losing the seat. Child fucking moves the needle even less than incest in Alabama. Moore will be elected, and then probably expelled almost immediately. But you won’t lose the seat.
Child fucking

link?

You should eat a ban at USMB for flat out lying. You are really one fucked up asshole to continue to lie like this.
Wow. You are on record here saying that it’s all good because all Roy Moore did was make out with and grope some children, and you call ME fucked up? Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

the children consented to his sexual advances, or that making out with and groping children is fine
Hey, the Left refers to females of that age as "women" all the time.

Get your story straight. Cant have it both ways whenever it suits you.

You bigot. In those days a man was expected to ask permission to date a daughter. You are swine.
A 30-some year old man dating a child? Disgusting.

Forum List

Back