Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

I pay about $2.50 for chicken breasts (chicken wings are freaking expensive)
Pork Tenderloin about $3.25
Chuck steak about $4.25
Now link to where they're at those prices.

I say that's a little high for chicken and quite high for pork.

About right for Chuck.

The inflation reduction act is working brilliantly.

Inflation has plummeted down to only +0.2% MoM both core and non-core. Rate cuts will be coming soon and the economy is looking great, on the brink of a 90's style Bill Clinton mega boom. This is the 2nd month of 0.2% inflation, the FED's target ! Inflation is bye bye.

Joe Biden = Bill Clinton 2.0

The good and successful presidents are always Democrats, all the recessions and debt and deficit are under the Republicans.

July inflation rate ROSE to 3.2%, Dumbass.

Bidenomics suck sweaty donkey balls.

WAAAAAA !!!
WAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

Triggered republicans are in the cry corner, crying like little pussies, per usual !!!!

Fake Fox News told you retards inflation would never ease, but here we are, inflation is down to +0.2% MoM, the FED target !!

What I don’t understand is that when eggs went to 50 cents a piece and bacon was $8 a lb my local breakfast spot raised the price of the Breakfast Special from $5 to $10. I understood why they had to do it.

But eggs are now 15 cents each and bacon is $4 but they still charge $10 for the Breakfast Special.

The inflation reduction act is working brilliantly.

Inflation has plummeted down to only +0.2% MoM both core and non-core. Rate cuts will be coming soon and the economy is looking great, on the brink of a 90's style Bill Clinton mega boom. This is the 2nd month of 0.2% inflation, the FED's target ! Inflation is bye bye.

Joe Biden = Bill Clinton 2.0

The good and successful presidents are always Democrats, all the recessions and debt and deficit are under the Republicans.

And yet this reported today.
July CPI report shows inflation gauge rose 3.2%, less than expected

Forum List

Back