Indonesia deploys warships/planes 'against' Australia

If you're refering to the 'Bali9' and Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran.....................
...they were smuggling drugs out of Indonesia to bring back to Australia.

You complain of potential, not real, terrorist threats killing Australians but you support the reality of Australians killing Australians with drugs.
A sort of execution agonising death by stupidity.

That seems a little silly.

"indonesian Warships"

39718_kontiki13.9.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I tend to find idiots don't need showing up as such; they do that themselves.

North Sea Boats launches new trimaran warship for Indonesian Navy - Naval Technology

63m_fast_2_Indonesian%20Navy.jpg

Hey, moron, I don't see a crew on the ship.

Great technology tho: But without an crew........sorry.....

I think they may be inside the ship. :cuckoo:

Alarmist thread. Indonesia will not invade, and at the end of the day they do not have the capacity to fight Aussie in a conventional war.

It's easier than that; Indonesia has no interest in starting a war.
It would be pointless as there would be no gain, but destructive so there would be loads of loss on both sides.

Some posters here seem to want a war and, in my humble opinion, that makes them too stupid to be allowed out without a nurse.

Alarmist thread. Indonesia will not invade, and at the end of the day they do not have the capacity to fight Aussie in a conventional war.

It's easier than that; Indonesia has no interest in starting a war.
It would be pointless as there would be no gain, but destructive so there would be loads of loss on both sides.

Some posters here seem to want a war and, in my humble opinion, that makes them too stupid to be allowed out without a nurse.

What's Indo going to attack Oz with? Food poisoning?

That reminds me of Bay-Link ferry. Those in San Francisco area would recognize that immediately. I take that ferry often when I go to San Francisco.

If you're refering to the 'Bali9' and Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran.....................
...they were smuggling drugs out of Indonesia to bring back to Australia.

.............but you support the reality of Australians killing Australians with drugs.

Nah...it's their death sentences that are the outrage...and what bianco-ilk are offended by and are complaining bitterly about.

Really?

“If we notice any border violations, our air base in Makassar will be ready. Australia is reachable from there.” Hadi was referring to the Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base in the South Sulawesi provincial capital, which is the base of the 11th squadron, consisting of 16 Russian-made Sukhoi Su-27/30 Flankers.

Navy chief spokesman Commodore Untung Suropati confirmed that a number of warships had moved toward the Australian border. He said these included frigates, fast torpedo craft (KCT), fast missile craft (KCR) and corvettes as well as maritime patrol aircraft. He declined to reveal the precise number and location of the assets.

Indonesian military is ranked 14th in the world and is buying all the latest subs, cruise missiles etc...Australia ranked 26th.

Last edited:

North Sea Boats launches new trimaran warship for Indonesian Navy - Naval Technology

Doen't take very much to go over your head, does it?

I meant figuratively, moron: Literally Indonesia simply doesn't produce the calibur of technologically advanced, educated personel necessary to crew and maintain a vessel beyond the likes of the Kon Tiki.

BTW: Thanks for illustrating my point.

I meant figuratively, moron: Literally Indonesia simply doesn't produce the calibur of technologically advanced, educated personel necessary to crew and maintain a vessel beyond the likes of the Kon Tiki.

The deployed Indonesian warships and their crews shown on my tv recently looked very competent.

Whenever a nation has extreme internal strife, it always seeks another to push the blame onto. Indonesia is also the nation in Asia with the most Muslims. Sharia law is causing many non-Muslims from fleeing and that is what the Imams oppose.

Indonesia has far too many interior problems to be risking a fight with anyone!

And Australia does have allies that will come to her aid if needed.

The deployed Indonesian warships and their crews shown on my tv recently looked very competent.

boatParade02.jpg

Really?

Have they stopped trying to roast pigs onboard?

A fire raged through the Indonesian Navy’s KRI Klewang-625 at the naval port in Banyuwangi, East Java on Friday at 3:15 p.m. No casualties have been reported but the Rp 114 billion (US$11.91 million) ship was severely damaged.

Fire-on-Indonesian-Navys-KRI-Klewang-625-Trimaran-in-Banyuwangi-East-Java.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

CREW:

indonesians.jpg

Indo will put a MASSIVE voodoo doll spell on Oz. Then invade them with bad breath.

More like execution-shred its children, deny others of them parole, and terrorise their families and most of its population in the process.

Indonesian tensions could derail Schapelle Corby's parole bid - RN Breakfast - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

However, Mr Kingsbury believes that while Corby’s bid appears to be looking good, the process could be hampered by Indonesia’s upcoming election and Canberra’s recent spats with Jakarta over alleged spying and asylum seekers.

Prospects for members of the Bali Nine on death row hoping to receive clemency appear to be bleaker. Two members of the Bali Nine, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, are both facing the death penalty, and the two convicted smugglers are hoping to be considered for clemency.

However, Mr Kingsbury expressed doubt over their chances for success. Three Indonesians were put to death in 2013, and authorities in Jakarta have reportedly begun talking about an annual quota of 10 executions.

etc

#####

bianco-ilk have ready the uptempo version of The Battle Hymn of The Republic and the gospel song Will "The Circle" be Unbroken...for execution-shredding day, to 'fire' back at Muslim Indonesia [legally of course] in the war that will have been started by them and will never end.

'Will "The Circle" be unbroken'...sung by the ladies unjustly imprisoned in the Occoquan workhouse prison in Virginia, bashed and terrorised etc...Google "Night of Terror in Occoquan" ...as they fought for the vote and equality in America;

All shown in the movie Iron Jawed Angels

The song starts at the end of 1. and continues at the start of 2.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx9iSnmdTZA]Iron Jawed Angels Part 10_12 - YouTube[/ame]

starts at 9mins along

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HAjqFJTz8w]Iron Jawed Angels Part 11_12 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The USS Hartford and USS New Orleans collision was a collision between the United States Navy Los Angeles-class submarine USS Hartford and the United States Navy San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock USS New Orleans on 20 March 2009. It occurred in the Strait of Hormuz, between Iran, the United Arab Emirates, and Musandam, an exclave of Oman.[1] Both ships incurred millions of dollars' worth of damage in the collision which required repair in drydock.
Mind you...looking at some of the crew...

Attachments

• $submarine.jpg
    $submarine.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 82
  • $rednecks.jpg
    $rednecks.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 74

Really?

Have they stopped trying to roast pigs onboard?

A fire raged through the Indonesian Navy’s KRI Klewang-625 at the naval port in Banyuwangi, East Java on Friday at 3:15 p.m. No casualties have been reported but the Rp 114 billion (US$11.91 million) ship was severely damaged.

Fire-on-Indonesian-Navys-KRI-Klewang-625-Trimaran-in-Banyuwangi-East-Java.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

CREW:

indonesians.jpg

Papuan people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.war-memorial.net/Indonesian-annexation-of-West-Papua-3.304

Papua (province) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This intensified the independence movement among indigenous West Papuans, deepening the Papua conflict, which began when the Dutch withdrew from the East Indies in 1963.
The conflict has continued to the present, with Indonesian security forces being accused of numerous human rights abuses in their suppression of the independence movement. The Indonesian government maintains tight control over the region, barring foreign journalists or rights monitors from entering; those who do must do so covertly.[5]

#####

If Papuan asylum-seekers reach Australia by boat...Indonesia goes 'nutz' and demands them back. ;)

Last edited:
Whenever a nation has extreme internal strife, it always seeks another to push the blame onto. Indonesia is also the nation in Asia with the most Muslims. Sharia law is causing many non-Muslims from fleeing and that is what the Imams oppose.

Indonesia has far too many interior problems to be risking a fight with anyone!

And Australia does have allies that will come to her aid if needed.

There is an attempt to introduce strict Muslim based laws in one very small section of Indonesia. The vast majority of Indonesians reject such things as extremist rubbish.

There is no extreme internal strife in Indonesia.

Every so often, the communists try to destabilise things, using union power as a tool. This has always been short lived and failed to do much except cause some traffic jams.

Some Muslim extremists try it on, sometimes as fas as a bomb but mostly a pretty small bunch of fucking idiots known as the FPI (Muslim defenders).
They have a seriously bad reputation and, in reality, are thugs for hire, out for the cash.
The Bali bombers have all been shot.

There are other conflicts, Freeport comes to mind but, whist they get on the news because they're unusual, they are pretty small affairs in reality.

In fact, the vast majority of Indonesians do exactly the same as the vast majority of Australians, they go through school, uni, get married, try to look after their family as best they can but have sod all interest in war.

Some poster here are using blind hate and/or blind stupidity to create an impression of an Indonesia packed with radicals who want nothing more than to see Australia destroyed.

A load of old bollocks.

Forum List

Back