Individuals shall be prohibited from wearing bulletproof vests in Caliphate Sweden

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Typical for leftist governments :an importing of millions muslim apes and refusing any protection for native folks.Muslims are allow to rape, to kill, to robe, nor protection from leftist european 'governments'.
Even pepper sprays and bulletproofs vests are prohibited.
Europa is getting to became a Communist Prison for White Folks targeting a completely annihilation of the White Christian Race.

Speisa (h/t Linda R) Allan Widman, chairman of the Swedish parliamentary defense committee, demands that individuals are prohibited from wearing bulletproof vests to protect themselves from the increasing violence, which he believes will increase further without a ban, reports Sydsvenskan.

Widman has written a bill to the parliament in which he demands that it should be illegal and punishable for individuals to wear body armor – which is classified as military equipment – in the public place.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...o-protect-themselves-against-muslim-violence/

C3c6yCQXUAEaqk6.jpg

Typical for leftist governments :an importing of millions muslim apes and refusing any protection for native folks.Muslims are allow to rape, to kill, to robe, nor protection from leftist european 'governments'.
Even pepper sprays and bulletproofs vests are prohibited.
Europa is getting to became a Communist Prison for White Folks targeting a completely annihilation of the White Christian Race.

Speisa (h/t Linda R) Allan Widman, chairman of the Swedish parliamentary defense committee, demands that individuals are prohibited from wearing bulletproof vests to protect themselves from the increasing violence, which he believes will increase further without a ban, reports Sydsvenskan.

Widman has written a bill to the parliament in which he demands that it should be illegal and punishable for individuals to wear body armor – which is classified as military equipment – in the public place.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...o-protect-themselves-against-muslim-violence/

C3c6yCQXUAEaqk6.jpg

I feel like wearing one in the US since mentally ill can now get guns, well I was thinking about it before since so many Right wing nuts are packing.

I also do not believe that picture and the writing on it as I looked up the rape stats and that is incorrect.

"Blahbiddy blah blah ... annihilation of the White Christian Race."

That may just be your conscience calling.

We have the same laws here for the same reason. We don't want criminals wearing body armor. Neither do the Swedes.

The media lie blatantly to cover up who the perps are. By not identifying the nationalities of the perpetrators they do a great disservice to law abiding Muslims.

"■The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship.

They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility."

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

It won't be long before the US has to take in Swedish refugees. I hope they start with the bikini team! :D

tinydancer, that's site's pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend clicking that one.

The info is true and real and so are the pop-ups.

European countries have strict laws against guns like the laws we have here.
It's not a good idea because criminals don't care about laws and they can find guns everywhere (illegally of course)
On the contrary law abiding people can't defend themselves :(

It won't be long before the US has to take in Swedish refugees. I hope they start with the bikini team! :D

tinydancer, that's site's pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend clicking that one.

The info is true and real and so are the pop-ups.

LMAO The bikini team huh??

At least you have your priorities front an center. LOL

Forum List

Back