Individual Mandate Ruled Illegal

Seriously.

Just how FUCKING STUPID do you have to be not to even ask to see Trump's Obamacare replacement?

In 2016, I asked and asked and asked the stupid pseudocons what Trump's replacement was, and they all just stared at the sky, directly into the sun.

What does it tell you about what a lying huckster thinks of you when he knows you will bleev anything he tells you?

Trump is living proof you really can fool some of the people ALL of the time.

False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar with a pimple for a prick. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

And you swallow that shit.

Trump is living proof you can fool some of the people ALL of the time.
Is that what Soros' push alert told you to say?

I didn't vote for Trump because he said he was going to repeal Obamacare. I knew it would be far more involved than that.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't that corrupt cow Hillary, who has NEVER told the truth.

And you sure are obsessed with other people's genitals. Kinda creepy, kid.

Since we now know that Trump can also never tell the truth does that mean you will no longer vote for him?
Don't drag me into your delusions. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to run a Little League bake sale. They'd fuck it up, guaranteed.

Great, so the idea that lies bother you was a lie.
Lies bother me. But Democrats saying things are lies doesn't make them lies.

Possibly true but Trump saying things make them lies.

Now you can see exactly why Obamacare is still around.

The weak-minded cucks get all the credit.
You really need to make up your mind. Obamacare was great when the Democrats forced it on us, but it sucks when Trump doesn't repeal it on his first day of office?

Your tantrum is less than compelling.
More logical fallacies. I'm not surprised.

Here, eat this post by me in 2012, fuckwit:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

Trump is a massive failure for not replacing it as promised.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You wouldn't recognize a logical fallacy, because you have no logic. You only have emotion -- hatred and rage.

You sucked Obama's ass for Obamacare, and now you hate Trump because he didn't do what he said he would (as if he was the first President to ever break a campaign promise).

Run along, child.

The psuedocon Trumptards are so stupid they don't even know it will be their fault we are all going to be forced into single payer health care.
Hey, genius, that was the entire point of Obamacare -- crash the system entirely, so the Democrats would force a government takeover -- "for the people", of course.
Too bad you cucks aren't holding Trump accountable to replace Obamacare before that happens.

It will be the fault of cucks just like you for all of us being forced into single payer.

Seriously.

Just how FUCKING STUPID do you have to be not to even ask to see Trump's Obamacare replacement?

In 2016, I asked and asked and asked the stupid pseudocons what Trump's replacement was, and they all just stared at the sky, directly into the sun.

What does it tell you about what a lying huckster thinks of you when he knows you will bleev anything he tells you?

Trump is living proof you really can fool some of the people ALL of the time.
It's always funny when liberal sheep insist they're all independent thinkers. Yeah -- you ALL came up with your identical opinions all by yourselves.

You really need to make up your mind. Obamacare was great when the Democrats forced it on us, but it sucks when Trump doesn't repeal it on his first day of office?

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You wouldn't recognize a logical fallacy, because you have no logic. You only have emotion -- hatred and rage.

You sucked Obama's ass for Obamacare, and now you hate Trump because he didn't do what he said he would (as if he was the first President to ever break a campaign promise).

Run along, child.

Wow. Now you are being dishonest. My post from 2012 shows indisputably I am opposed to Obamacare.

You're a liar. I'm done with you.

It never fails that a Trumptard resorts to lying. Never fails.

Modeling your messiah.

The psuedocon Trumptards are so stupid they don't even know it will be their fault we are all going to be forced into single payer health care.
Hey, genius, that was the entire point of Obamacare -- crash the system entirely, so the Democrats would force a government takeover -- "for the people", of course.
Too bad you cucks aren't holding Trump accountable to replace Obamacare before that happens.

It will be the fault of cucks just like you for all of us being forced into single payer.

We should just repeal all of Obama care completely. Things were better before it existed.

Is that what Soros' push alert told you to say?

I didn't vote for Trump because he said he was going to repeal Obamacare. I knew it would be far more involved than that.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't that corrupt cow Hillary, who has NEVER told the truth.

And you sure are obsessed with other people's genitals. Kinda creepy, kid.

Since we now know that Trump can also never tell the truth does that mean you will no longer vote for him?
Don't drag me into your delusions. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to run a Little League bake sale. They'd fuck it up, guaranteed.

So, if Trump says the sun comes up in the east, that makes it a lie?

We should just repeal all of Obama care completely. Things were better before it existed.
See post 8.

It's amazing how people are so easily able to erase their memories of just a short time ago!

How do you do that?

That's always the last argument of a Trumptard when they finally admit Trump doesn't have the replacement he promised them.

"It was better before Obamacare, we don't need a replacement, just a repeal."

Horseshit.

It's amazing just how submissive these hoaxed cucks are! I'm embarrassed for them. Not kidding.

Here's what to expect.................

Mr. President, if the SC strikes down the ACA in its entirety what is your plan to replace it?

Trump: I have a plan, believe me it's beautiful......fantastic.....better than Obamacare.....everyone gets covered for less......I'm just not going to tell you what it is right now. But it's terrific.........trust me.

If Trump said it, I most certainly would want to verify it.

Single-payer is what you want, dumbass. Don't try to deny it.

Meanwhile, in case you missed it, the individual mandate has been ruled illegal. Get it? Obama and Congressional Democrats who forced this horseshit on America broke the law.

And with the individual mandate gone, Obamacare is toothless. Your tantrums have no effect on reality.

Run along, child.

Wow. Now you are being dishonest. My post from 2012 shows indisputably I am opposed to Obamacare.

You're a liar. I'm done with you.

It never fails that a Trumptard resorts to lying. Never fails.

Modeling your messiah.

My Messiah is Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

I worship no man. I am not a leftist.

That's always the last argument of a Trumptard when they finally admit Trump doesn't have the replacement he promised them.

"It was better before Obamacare, we don't need a replacement, just a repeal."

Horseshit.

It's amazing just how submissive these hoaxed cucks are! I'm embarrassed for them. Not kidding.
You say that as if it obligates anyone to do anything. LOL!

As you should, when a politician says anything.

Yes, even Democrats. Shocking, I know.

See post 8.

It's amazing how people are so easily able to erase their memories of just a short time ago!

How do you do that?

At which point in that graph, was there massive across the board deregulation of health care?

Never.

At which point in that graph, was regulation increasing on health care?

The entire graph.

Regardless, it was better before ObamaCare.

7xgREj9t9HauvmMitGQqW0kqePC6CgrvLxRtfclWzsLLvuHwAZsA1M7W2Xd7ZROJVGmawApTQ3iP-ewSGT5H-x_UIs_vU3i5lGvR103QKHLF_pX1gY7c7OEKHF4KKZ_m9yhWkifXJoXaOkyKaO1mx1cAYe2Y9UWTR7BLtDH6Mc-hzC4Q8feAyTSSm39ctH5PyCZ2G6mfExkHlbA-tnV39W0aT5ilhJNjo4iAnedI9aqEcZJZFncRxW1gRCcTa221zTtG2gTc1kJe-J5NLxtcmZ6fuJsr4F2WQjFcYWPqy33q_LNmasXQc9UodELZArdmsYP1wyQLKEb21MEyFEhNNTzr6BUlJbE8JIgEpgun9pktf7iBCQVi9kUq3F-Lo-TCnRxIqY-RLKGUsX-R1hSQSYgZNxAI0nl7qzlfuL0VDRIf_CWeZzsqZwcgr_ZzPABMIysXOFxGy-6lictvVF-JNmfDm1-SMV2jS1nYBGvXUuaj-TMk2I6dqFP_XP5ysNY9EvHRsNVrH5_HC4Ad57rxwGfUYhunzmFRxUfofzdUmPMRLN4TVpcejKl0P98tPLKCfBD7zkJLau1EZoIR5sXMY5U638D5RHpG4mIaCCF2Q-OL7wTzgW_v98egGB0Tv0jBHYn6Zh6h480uhj1wbL4SX4NcJRMYxmsw_iBNRgrnursbbwhJg7AsAg=w700-h517-no

The rate at which health care costs on individuals were increasing under ObamaCare, is drastically faster than it was prior to ObamaCare.

In 2006, I had a private insurance plan, that covered office visits, and 80/20 on medications, for just $67 a month. The deductible was $2,800.

That was considered a high deductible plan at that time.

Your system, does not work.

As you should, when a politician says anything.

Yes, even Democrats. Shocking, I know.

Largely true.......see, I do not defend it or try and justify it.

Forum List

Back