Individual mandate repeal may be less popular than Republicans think

No surprise, the public is not stupid.

ACA mandate repeal may be less popular than GOP thinks

The tax bill that just passed the Senate eliminates the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, and the House is likely to go along when Congress writes the final version. With the tax legislation moving so quickly and the mandate lost in the maze of so many other consequential provisions, we are not likely to have much public debate about this big change in health policy.

Reproduced from Kaiser Family Foundation Health Tracking Poll, Nov. 8-13, 2017; Note: Question wording abbreviated, "Don't know"/"refused"
responses not shown; Chart: Axios Visuals
<more>
More partisan BS from you.

The Ds could have pushed through single provider HC when your Messiah was in charge. They didn't. In California, Ds control the government in total, yet they run from single payer. I believe some Ds have actually said it would bankrupt the nation.

Your party nominated a crazy woman who said little about single payer, and she screwed Bernie who did.

So thinking Rs are different from Ds, is a major sign of stupidity.

We keep asking! If your healthcare plan is so great why is it necessary to mandate it?

the mandate is you need to have ins, insure your bod. You do not need the ACA ins. You already knew that tho, just want to bitch and complain. Those who bitch about the ins mandate are those who are too cheap to buy ins.
Insurance is not healthcare dumbass

The public knows it was lied to for eight years, and that the GOP is trying to make lemonade out of lemons.

What lie????
You can keep your doctor?
You can keep your plan?
You will save $2,500?
Pull your head out of your ass.

View attachment 164388

My head is not in my ass. You could keep your doc if you wanted, too bad if he dropped out of network, died, retired, moved , etc. You could keep your plan, all you needed is to have ins.

You are probably on VA or Medicare. Waste of time.
The VA is a fucking joke, and Medicare is a Ponzi scheme

This machine is much more pathological and fascist than simply about taxes, and even labor. In the societies of control, the marionette theatre will dance such entities as Hillary Clinton onto the Zika virus stage at Palm Beach, Florida, whilst on the north-south axis, the State is dumbing down the prisoner population by disappearing the entire physical corpus of the Journal of the American Medical Association from Wisconsin campus shelves, which is also the pretext for intensified surveillance of said population. When we say that the Picture of Dorian Gray is intimately linked to the Clinton mafia, we are not monkeying around. We know of psychopaths inside Clinton's machine that laud the work of the literary pedophilia of Oscar Wilde, which translates to no-cash paying cards for food for the college students, accompanied by a pre-castrating extortion of $1400 from each student to make sure the fascism is lastingly embedded in their collective unconscious.

Aside from little girls and Utah cults, this machine is globally bulemic.

So we really do not need a mandate because I know all libtard women believe in free choice when it comes to one’s body. Right? Or is that just when you want to murder your children?

Pelosi is the theologian/meth pimp in this, just as Janet Reno was the counterpart for the Brownsville Agreement, both are trafficking in juridical drugs, that is, the underside of law, the non-law within law.

No surprise, the public is not stupid.

ACA mandate repeal may be less popular than GOP thinks

The tax bill that just passed the Senate eliminates the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, and the House is likely to go along when Congress writes the final version. With the tax legislation moving so quickly and the mandate lost in the maze of so many other consequential provisions, we are not likely to have much public debate about this big change in health policy.

Reproduced from Kaiser Family Foundation Health Tracking Poll, Nov. 8-13, 2017; Note: Question wording abbreviated, "Don't know"/"refused" responses not shown; Chart: Axios Visuals
<more>

They will find out when their health insurance bills go up. I suspect many people will be forced to drop insurance because they can't afford it not because they want to.

The public knows it was lied to for eight years, and that the GOP is trying to make lemonade out of lemons.

What lie????
You can keep your doctor?
You can keep your plan?
You will save $2,500?
Pull your head out of your ass.

View attachment 164388

My head is not in my ass. You could keep your doc if you wanted, too bad if he dropped out of network, died, retired, moved , etc. You could keep your plan, all you needed is to have ins.

You are probably on VA or Medicare. Waste of time.

So we are back to bald-faced lies again so soon?

The only people in favor of the mandate outside of libtards are the deadbeats who didn't have to pay for it. Libtards need to quit the dishonesty. They know ACA is a piece of shit. They don't want it either, except to force the adoption of single payer.

Forum List

Back