71%

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Seventy one percent of the folks of Alabama think the news media is lying about Moore!
But liberal news media only has him up by 4 points?
Something tells me Democrats are going to have a really REALLY bad day here real soon.
You liberals have insulted the good folks of Alabama at every chance.
And on election day they are going to wipe their ass with your face.

Fury

When a politician is stigmatized by the media, people are less likely to tell pollsters they support the stigmatized canididate.

The reason for this is demonstrated on this board. Those that are not convinced of the allegations against Moore are accused of supporting child molestation.

Sorry mr. pollster....not dealing with that.

• Banned
When a politician is stigmatized by the media, people are less likely to tell pollsters they support the stigmatized canididate.

The reason for this is demonstrated on this board. Those that are not convinced of the allegations against Moore are accused of supporting child molestation.

Sorry mr. pollster....not dealing with that.
I find the numbers so dramatic that one simply cannot be real. If 71 percent view the media as liars the media is done. If Roy wins and I think he will the spread should tell us just how hated media has become.

Seventy one percent of the folks of Alabama think the news media is lying about Moore!
But liberal news media only has him up by 4 points?
Something tells me Democrats are going to have a really REALLY bad day here real soon.
You liberals have insulted the good folks of Alabama at every chance.
And on election day they are going to wipe their ass with your face.

Fury
Moore is going to win, but I must tell you it is 71% of Alabama Republicans not all Alabamans.

Heard a Jones commercial on the radio today it's laughable when democrats try and make themselves look Conservative. Pro 2nd Amendment and a christian whose faith guides his work

Forum List

Back