Indisputable proof and evidence of explosives used on 9/11

Figures. You have to lie about what people say for an excuse to post. Do you have anything of substance or have we seen what you have to offer?

Where did I lie fucknuts?

You like to whine and complain a whole shitload about people putting words in your mouth, as a matter of fact its your standard whiney defense. But for someone who likes to complain about it, you sure do it a whole lot.

I said your post is an excellent example of ignorance in action and you respond by claiming you agree with me that my posts are ignorant. I never said my posts are ignorant. That is the lie or are you too slow to realize that? Hell, you probably don't care how many times you post false info. Integrity of some type is required and clearly you're on the short supply side. Thanks for letting us know you have nothing to contribute.

You think THAT is a lie? LOL. Thats called an opinion lemon-nuts. One that the vast majority of posters on here agree with. It's also called mocking you (I thought I would point that out since it seems that you are a little slow upstairs). And mocking you is something that you make it oh so easy to do.

Bwaaaaaa-hahahahaha.

Holy SHIT you are one absolutely dumb motherfucker.

Where did I lie fucknuts?

You like to whine and complain a whole shitload about people putting words in your mouth, as a matter of fact its your standard whiney defense. But for someone who likes to complain about it, you sure do it a whole lot.

I said your post is an excellent example of ignorance in action and you respond by claiming you agree with me that my posts are ignorant. I never said my posts are ignorant. That is the lie or are you too slow to realize that? Hell, you probably don't care how many times you post false info. Integrity of some type is required and clearly you're on the short supply side. Thanks for letting us know you have nothing to contribute.

You think THAT is a lie? LOL. Thats called an opinion lemon-nuts. One that the vast majority of posters on here agree with. It's also called mocking you (I thought I would point that out since it seems that you are a little slow upstairs). And mocking you is something that you make it oh so easy to do.

Bwaaaaaa-hahahahaha.

Wtf is wrong with little bitches like you? You said you "agree" my posts are ignorant.....but I never said they are. So how can you agree with something I've not said? You tried to mock but had to lie to do it. Do you truly fail in comprehending something so simple? Then you reference a vast majority of posters? Where the fuck are you? Second grade? You may be the kind of whiny little girl that cares what random people think, but when you grow up you will hopefully realize that is not a wise investment. So whine some more because it's not like you have anything more to offer.

Bwaaaaaa-hahahahaha.

Wtf is wrong with little bitches like you? You said you "agree" my posts are ignorant.....but I never said they are. So how can you agree with something I've not said? You tried to mock but had to lie to do it. Do you truly fail in comprehending something so simple? Then you reference a vast majority of posters? Where the fuck are you? Second grade? You may be the kind of whiny little girl that cares what random people think, but when you grow up you will hopefully realize that is not a wise investment. So whine some more because it's not like you have anything more to offer.

And yet another example of an ignorant post by you. And awfully full of whine as well.

So is your standard modus operandi to accuse others of what you yourself are actually doing? Examples abound in even this short exchange. 1) You accuse others of being ignorant, when you have to be the dumbest person on this thread so far 2) You accuse me of whining, when the majority of your posts so far to me have been "b-b-b-b-b-but you're lyyyyyyyinnnngg (wah-wah)."

Please. Continue. Nothing like pointing and laughing at someone who doesn't realize the fool they are making of themselves.

Bwaaaaaa-hahahahaha.

And yet another example of an ignorant post by you. And awfully full of whine as well.

So is your standard modus operandi to accuse others of what you yourself are actually doing? Examples abound in even this short exchange. 1) You accuse others of being ignorant, when you have to be the dumbest person on this thread so far 2) You accuse me of whining, when the majority of your posts so far to me have been "b-b-b-b-b-but you're lyyyyyyyinnnngg (wah-wah)."

Please. Continue. Nothing like pointing and laughing at someone who doesn't realize the fool they are making of themselves.

Wow. I apologize. I had no idea you seriously are lacking the mental capacity to actually read. I said your post was an example of ignorance. Again, please accept my apology as this is a good reminder that just because someone can post it doesn't mean they know how to read.

Wow. I apologize. I had no idea you seriously are lacking the mental capacity to actually read. I said your post was an example of ignorance. Again, please accept my apology as this is a good reminder that just because someone can post it doesn't mean they know how to read.

I repeat:

So is your standard modus operandi to accuse others of what you yourself are actually doing?

I repeat:

So is your standard modus operandi to accuse others of what you yourself are actually doing?

Do you have a single post that addresses the information in the OP?

I repeat:

Do you have a single post that addresses the information in the OP?

No, just passing the time mocking you is all. Low hanging fruit and all...

No, just passing the time mocking you is all. Low hanging fruit and all...

So if I pretend you really upset me will you stop trolling or is that your main purpose for being here?

You better go back up the thread there pistachio-brains, and look at who started trolling who first.

Curvelight's troll.

Lol.....my post was simply pointing out your trolling.....but you want to try and spin that to say I am trolling? Rotfl! Between the two of us who has actually used evidence to refute the op?

So if I pretend you really upset me will you stop trolling or is that your main purpose for being here?

You better go back up the thread there pistachio-brains, and look at who started trolling who first.

Curvelight's troll.

Lol.....my post was simply pointing out your trolling.....but you want to try and spin that to say I am trolling? Rotfl! Between the two of us who has actually used evidence to refute the op?

I was having an agreeable conversation with a fellow poster. Thats not trolling.

Now yer grasping at straws.

Curvelight's troll.

I was having an agreeable conversation with a fellow poster. Thats not trolling.

Now yer grasping at straws.

Rotfl! Who the fuck is dumb enough to buy that shit? You dropped in just to troll, got called on it, and now you're trying to make yourself look like you weren't trolling. At least you are consistently dishonest. Since you don't have anything to offer regarding the op maybe you should start a thread in the flame zone so you can whine all day and you and your little friends can pat each other on the back for displaying ridiculous amounts of childishness. Or is that not satisfying? Do you feel like if you don't troll in the right threads you're wasting your time? Shouldn't you go on jerry springer? Lol....fucking crybaby.

These two new videos show absolute proof of explosives used to bring down the World Trade Center Buildings.

This footage came right from the history channel itself....

YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns

YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)

Look at this implosion in contrast to the above videos.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4erFzhC-U&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google]YouTube - Second Tallest Building ever imploded[/ame]

Notice how material destruction in the south tower runs from top to bottom? That shows a collapse. In this video the material destruction is from the bottom up, which shows an implosion. To me, they do not look the same.

Here is another implosion video.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkiwNxfB4GM&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google]YouTube - Successful building implosion in Fort Worth[/ame]

The charges start detonation at :34 and notice the flash locations being in the middle and upper parts of the building. Compare this video with the south tower to note material destruction patterns. Your posted video claims explosions were happening on the upper floors thus explaining disintegration. The presence of explosives is speculation but in this video we know for a fact charges were in the upper floors yet the implosion does not match up with the south tower.

Do you have any videos of known implosions that appear similar in style to the south tower?

Well it is a well know fact that the military and cia have researched and use technology far different from the general public and civilian demolition companies.

I can bring up some of these technologies later......oh......they took about an hour to determine eqactly what sequence of floors to detonate for each building.

A German Defense Minister recently was quoted as saying he believed the entire 9/11 event was orchestrated from the new Reinforced floor they spent millions on for an emergency command center in Building 7 and then destroyed the evidence.

So when did they have time to lay the explosives in the offices? no one saw anyone bring them in? Those gov. workers rule then. ??

Last edited:
So when did they have time to lay the explosives in the offices? Truthers are as dumb as birthers.

Why don't you read through the threads a little more before you spew your ignorant bullshit like the others here....READ THIS...

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projbovt.html

So when did they have time to lay the explosives in the offices? Truthers are as dumb as birthers.

what is truly dumb is thinking that posing the question of how the explosives were planted as if that somehow changes the evidence of controlled demolition or adds to the lack of evidence for building fires did it..

So when did they have time to lay the explosives in the offices?

READ THIS...

Here I am just showing proof of many months of access to the World Trade Center buildings support structures for many months prior to the support structures failing symmetrically and concentrically at almost freefall speeds.

For months prior to 9/11 both the Twin Towers had the largest elevator modernization in history going on.

The core of the towers housed the elevators and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower.

World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDITOR'S OVERVIEW -- WORLD TRADE CENTER -- ELEVATOR WORLD NOVEMBER 2001

So when did they have time to lay the explosives in the offices? no one saw anyone bring them in? Those gov. workers rule then. ??

New York's Bernard Kerik a 9/11 hero Police Chief recently jailed...

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and now faces 142 years in jail and fines of almost $5 million dollars in convicted on all charges.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

New York '9/11 hero police chief' jailed - Telegraph

I want to add something to this that perhaps is another piece to the 9/11 puzzle......

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projbovt.html

what is truly dumb is thinking that posing the question of how the explosives were planted as if that somehow changes the evidence of controlled demolition or adds to the lack of evidence for building fires did it..

Human's effectively eliminating "natural selection" within their populations have led up to a society with this "average joe" of low level of intelligence.

Hmm..

What a real conspiracy looks like. Real conspiracies have very few players and even then, they are usually exposed. Enron, Watergate, Iran/Contra and the rest have few people involved and someone always comes out to blow the whistle.

Forum List

Back