Indigenous tribe wants there stolen land back that Ben and Jerrys built their Hq's on

I hope Ben & Jerry's get cornered here on their hypocrisy.

As for America being on stolen land, oh well, it's not going to be given back, so it's completely irrelevant.

Only Ben & Jerry’s? What about that claim against the Cowboys’ Stadium? Jerry might have to tear it down AND pay a fine.
because Ben and Jerry was the one that said we should do it. Now they are bailing on it

Since when did “stolen” spell CONQUERED. If you don’t want your shit taken from you be willing and capable of defending it.
It's not about that. It's about what you fuckers did with it. Look at this nation today. Look at what you people have created. Look at the hate. You don't deserve this land.

Oh the irony.
Once again liberal's motto. Rules for thee but not for me.

Loving this so hard.

It will never happen, and these two shirtheads will be revealed as the virtue signaling goons and hypocrites they are.

Crappy ice cream to boot.

:)

It's not about that. It's about what you fuckers did with it. Look at this nation today. Look at what you people have created. Look at the hate. You don't deserve this land.
This country is a lot more peaceful than in pre-Columbian times. You don’t see Americans cutting the beating hearts out of twenty or thirty human sacrifices a week or more like the Incas did, or slowly roasting captives to death like the Apaches did or skinning captives alive like my Comanche ancestors did.

Oh my, those required two sentences certainly drained yer brain...We know that once white people steal something they never give it back, but hey, don't you worry white folks gotta way outta sin with a messiah that forgives each and every sin, so it's ok.
Well - those Christian whites actually did give back HK and Macau - same goes for e.g. Zimbabwe and South-Africa or more or less the entire Africa and South-East-Asia. I think it's more of a matter as to "how" they are being approached. ;)

As for North-America, more then 80% was already stolen by England, France and Spain - The USA and Canada more or less simply took on the moral debt - not a "legal" debt.

Last edited:
This country is a lot more peaceful than in pre-Columbian times. You don’t see Americans cutting the beating hearts out of twenty or thirty human sacrifices a week or more like the Incas did, or slowly roasting captives to death like the Apaches did or skinning captives alive like my Comanche ancestors did.
Have you figured out what my tribe is yet?

Forum List

Back