Indictment dismissed with prejudice for Cliven Bundy Ammon Bundy Ryan Bundy and Ryan Paine

Yes, your hero is a guy who thinks negroes are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton.

We get it. We totally get it.

“Thinks negroes are lazy”...Huh?
We’re you under the impression that negroes are enthusiastic, determined and motivated?
Would you prefer to see negroes stay on couches armed with sacks of weed and a 40oz of Old English or out in the fields working agriculture again?
It’s almost seems as if you like negroes right where they’re at....you got them right where you want them....huh?

Are Reagan conservatives, conservative?
My father was a Reagan conservative, so yes.
Apparently you never paid attention to what Reagan actually did.
I was in the Military when President Reagan was in office, don't go there bud.
As was I, you fucking bigot.
Wow, nice retort, for the gay one. Are you one of those who looked at another man's ass when they bent over to pick up the soap?
Hey, thanks for proving again that you are a bigot.

You see, only a bigot thinks calling someone gay is an insult.

Dumbass.

Yes, your hero is a guy who thinks negroes are lazy and would be happier back out in the fields picking cotton.

We get it. We totally get it.

“Thinks negroes are lazy”...Huh?
We’re you under the impression that negroes are enthusiastic, determined and motivated?
Would you prefer to see negroes stay on couches armed with sacks of weed and a 40oz of Old English or out in the fields working agriculture again?
It’s almost seems as if you like negroes right where they’re at....you got them right where you want them....huh?
I rest my case.

Boy, that was easy.

The bigots crawled right out of the woodwork, making my point for me.

Awesome.

Like I said. We get it. We totally get it.

My father was a Reagan conservative, so yes.
Apparently you never paid attention to what Reagan actually did.
As was I, you fucking bigot.
Wow, nice retort, for the gay one. Are you one of those who looked at another man's ass when they bent over to pick up the soap?
Hey, thanks for proving again that you are a bigot.

You see, only a bigot thinks calling someone gay is an insult.

Dumbass.
Personally, i would be offended being called a bundle of twigs :dunno:

2-16-16 Doc 4 - U.S.A. v CLIVEN BUNDY - USA Detention Memorandum for Cliven Bundy | Crime & Justice | Criminal Justice

While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation – to the extent it can be called that – is unconventional if not bizarre. Rather than manage and control his cattle, he lets them run wild on the public lands with little, if any, human interaction until such time when he traps them and hauls them off to be sold or slaughtered for his own consumption. He does not vaccinate or treat his cattle for disease; does not employ cowboys to control and herd them; does not manage or control breeding; has no knowledge of where all the cattle are located at any given time; rarely brands them before he captures them; and has to bait them into traps in order to gather them.

Nor does he bring his cattle off the public lands in the off-season to feed them when the already sparse food supply in the desert is even scarcer. Raised in the wild, Bundy’s cattle are left to fend for themselves year-round, fighting off predators and scrounging for the meager amounts of food and water available in the difficult and arid terrain that comprises the public lands in that area of the country. Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery. At the time of the events giving rise to the charges, Bundy’s cattle numbered over 1,000 head, straying as far as 50 miles from his ranch and into the Lake Mead National Recreation Area (“LMNRA”), getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway (causing accidents on occasion) – foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public for many other types of commercial and recreational uses such as camping, hunting, and hiking. Bundy claims he has strong anti-federal government views, proclaiming that the federal government cannot own land under the U.S. Constitution. These are not principled views – and certainly they have no merit legally – but nonetheless serve conveniently as a way for Bundy to somehow try to convince others that he has some reason for acting lawlessly, other than the obvious one: it serves his own ends and benefits him financially. Untethering himself from the law, Bundy claims he can do with his cattle as he pleases, including not incurring the expenses to manage or control them and not paying for the forage they consume at the expense of federal taxpayers.
According to the .gov. Who have now been proven to be huge liars in this case.

Are you really that blind?

Bundy's boys were pointing their guns at the law enforcement.

170301-Smith-Bundy-rancher-tease_tvnskp

White privilege is a beautiful thing.
Er, pointing back. Or did you miss that part?

So was I. He gave America its respect back around the world after Carter.
And then assholes like you undid all of his good work.

Reagan is rolling in his grave over what you fucking pseudocons have done to the conservative movement.

They just scream *racism* whenever they're busted for being criminal asshats who think it's cool to trample on the civil and human rights of American citizens.

And what right did Ammon an his pals have to take over a national wildlife refuge, trash the place, disrupt a small town and cause 6 million or so in damage and cost to get them the hell out :confused-84:
You Bundy duhfenders have lost ya eva lovin minds!
Yet not a word about the rainbow family gathering without permit or permission up the road from Burns trashing the forest there.

And now the twit is on ignore like his fellow liberals. Just cant take stupidity but so far...
Gnat is about to go on that list for me after proving once and for all that after a year, numerous investigations, an exposed seditious criminal FBI, and a stacked-deck Counsel, led by a former criminal Director of the DOJ who hid evidence of crimes committed by the Russians, Democrats / snowflakes can not even prove there was ever a crime committed requiring Mueller's Witch Hunt.

Flash, are you talking to ME?

"Bundy is a great American hero for resisting the jackbooted government thugs that tried to take away grazing land so that Harry's Reid's son could make a ton of money from a land development deal. The judge in this case agreed that the government was out of control in prosecuting Bundy.. I'll give you the quotes from the judge if are still confused about it."

I am agreeing with you 100%...and I think you are agreeing with me on this one.

I was responding to that stupid Moon Bat g5000.

The way I understand it, he had no problem paying the fees until they cut his area down drastically because of the enviro's and the desert turtle. Like cattle are going to bother turtles.

There are no White cities. There are no Black cities. There are only American cities in America.

So you got tired of slumming with the negroes and moved to the whitest city in America? Why?
Work, relatives here, easy airport access, low cost of building a new home .. all kinds of reasons that are none of your damn business.
And Boise (even Idaho as a whole) is not even close to being the whitest city in America.
Additionally - I will be moving next year or the year back to either Portland or Southern California.
Beat it - you don't know what you're talking about.

According to the Census Bureau, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire all have mostly white populations — in fact, at least 96 percent of the population of each state is white.

Census Finds Least Diverse Part of Nation

Bundy just wanted to graze cattle.

Well, then he should have paid the fees that he agreed to pay.
No he shouldn't have and he should sue the shit out of the gubmint now.
Why should anyone have to pay for anything...just give them free stuff :dunno:

Why should people pay for something they already own?
Public land belongs to the public; not the Federal government. The Federal government is only given the privilege and duty of management and that privilege can be rescinded or amended as necessary.

So you got tired of slumming with the negroes and moved to the whitest city in America? Why?
Work, relatives here, easy airport access, low cost of building a new home .. all kinds of reasons that are none of your damn business.
And Boise (even Idaho as a whole) is not even close to being the whitest city in America.
Additionally - I will be moving next year or the year back to either Portland or Southern California.
Beat it - you don't know what you're talking about.

According to the Census Bureau, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire all have mostly white populations — in fact, at least 96 percent of the population of each state is white.

Census Finds Least Diverse Part of Nation

Bundy just wanted to graze cattle.

Well, then he should have paid the fees that he agreed to pay.
No he shouldn't have and he should sue the shit out of the gubmint now.
Why should anyone have to pay for anything...just give them free stuff :dunno:

Why should people pay for something they already own?
Public land belongs to the public; not the Federal government. The Federal government is only given the privilege and duty of management and that privilege can be rescinded or amended as necessary.
Lets all go party at the White House.

Forum List

Back