• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
4530838339417057737.jpg
l 0

I voted no because the FBI says there is nothing criminal in the record.

Trey Gowdy let her walk after eight failed investigations.

Burn that bad bitch

For what?

A bad hair day... what the fuck do you think, for what, dummy?

Thanks for the non-answer. You've got no clue as to why you want her "indicted." She's committed no crime and hasn't been found guilty of anything despite being grilled and harassed for days by know-nothing conservative jackasses with an agenda.
Treason, you realize since Hillary could no longer sell herself to our enemies. The Clinton foundation closed its doors. I'm sure if Chelsea runs in 2020, I'm sure the will open the doors again.

Burn that bad bitch

For what?

Thanks for the non-answer. You've got no clue as to why you want her "indicted." She's committed no crime and hasn't been found guilty of anything despite being grilled and harassed for days by know-nothing conservative jackasses with an agenda.
Treason, you realize since Hillary could no longer sell herself to our enemies. The Clinton foundation closed its doors. I'm sure if Chelsea runs in 2020, I'm sure the will open the doors again.

Nonsense. No evidence of "treason" either. Try again. This time without a debunked right wing talking point. Can you do it? No, you can't.

Burn that bad bitch

For what?

She's been a criminal from her young days. She's always been corrupt and doesn't have a clue or desire to be anything else.
You're not wanting an answer from me, you're just looking for something you think you can jump on.
Hate to tell you, I just don't give a shit enough to play your stupidfuck game right now

You know, they tried for almost a year to nail Hillary with something during the election, and nothing stuck.

Nope, there isn't anything to indict her for, they've already said there was no criminal activity or intent.

The hatred of the stupid far right. Just stupid.

The initiative closed about two weeks ago. The Clinton Foundation continues.

Hillary Clinton could rob a bank at high noon, take a baby hostage, kill an old librarian, start a dozen people on fire and eat their livers live on television and that rotted c**t wouldn't be indicted

You know, they tried for almost a year to nail Hillary with something during the election, and nothing stuck.

Nope, there isn't anything to indict her for, they've already said there was no criminal activity or intent.
Yeah, the head of the FBI said she was too stupid to intend to break the law.

Hillary Clinton could rob a bank at high noon, take a baby hostage, kill an old librarian, start a dozen people on fire and eat their livers live on television and that rotted c**t wouldn't be indicted
You are talking about trump followers, yes.

Burn that bad bitch

For what?

Destroying evidence under subpoena with a hammer, let's start with that mother fucker.

Burn that bad bitch

For what?

Destroying evidence under subpoena with a hammer, let's start with that mother fucker.
The investigators don't agree with you, bright eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back