Indiana: why Cruz takes the lead

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
INDIANA: Why Cruz Takes The Lead

Looks like a couple of polls show the movement trending for Cruz. I think part of it has to do with Cruz actually showing up. All the candidates were in california for their state convention but Cruz was the only one who didn't take a day off afterwards.

Ted Cruz will never become POTUS. I continue to wonder how anyone can think otherwise. He's just not liked by anyone. His policies aren't innovative nor possible. He's a religious nut....and America is moving away from freaky shit. He's got a "punch me" face with weird crooked nose that turns people off. He's slimy......in his politics and in his demeanor. He's getting smoked by an asshole of the first order. Highly entertaining.

Ted Cruz will never become POTUS. I continue to wonder how anyone can think otherwise. He's just not liked by anyone. His policies aren't innovative nor possible. He's a religious nut....and America is moving away from freaky shit. He's got a "punch me" face with weird crooked nose that turns people off. He's slimy......in his politics and in his demeanor. He's getting smoked by an asshole of the first order. Highly entertaining.
The voice of FEAR & DESPERATION. The Trump haters are shitting in their pants. I love it.

The voice of FEAR & DESPERATION. The Trump haters are shitting in their pants. I love it.
Steer clear of any tall buildings the first week post election. It might rain democrats.

Maybe Carly can pull Cruz's campaign out of the ditch since he can't hack it on his own.
Ya think?
635974844055001787-042916indyWebOnly-ted-cruz-carly-fiorina.jpg

I think Trump is pulling away in Indiana without even needing to look at the WSJ poll. Cruz cancelled several events today and now he is saying he doesnt have to win Indiana.

Are you OK?

That's almost exactly what I think about Hillary! How can she be beating Bernie?????

That's almost exactly what I think about Hillary! How can she be beating Bernie?????

Yeah....well. You've allowed your personal feelings to cloud your judgement. Common error. Hillary is well liked by those who have worked with her. Sure...she yells over crowds and has some awkward campaign moments....but she isn't a freaky weirdo who thinks God wants her to be president. She's highly qualified and has exhibited competence for her entire career.

I know this upsets you. But it will be less painful if you look at the issue without the emotion.

Yeah....well. You've allowed your personal feelings to cloud your judgement. Common error. Hillary is well liked by those who have worked with her. Sure...she yells over crowds and has some awkward campaign moments....but she isn't a freaky weirdo who thinks God wants her to be president. She's highly qualified and has exhibited competence for her entire career.

I know this upsets you. But it will be less painful if you look at the issue without the emotion.

Without emotion, she's a lying phony who cares for no one or nothing except herself. She pushed for "sentencing guidelines" which were discriminatory and did NOTHING to improve the perception of the US around the world. She was a Senator with no accomplishment. If the Democratic Party can't do better than to recycle a Clinton, they don't deserve my support. How you Hillarybots could support her over Bernie shows you have no brains nor emotions.

Without emotion, she's a lying phony who cares for no one or nothing except herself. She pushed for "sentencing guidelines" which were discriminatory and did NOTHING to improve the perception of the US around the world. She was a Senator with no accomplishment. If the Democratic Party can't do better than to recycle a Clinton, they don't deserve my support. How you Hillarybots could support her over Bernie shows you have no brains nor emotions.

I'm a Bernie supporter, numb nuts. But...she's going to win the nomination and she's acceptable to me. Simple. Take the emotion out of your decision making. It'll turn out better for you.

Forum List

Back