Indiana to pay millions to clean up their image

Maybe they will think twice before they pass any more"we hate gays" legislation

Indiana hires PR firm to fix freedom -tainted image

Indiana's economic development and tourism agencies announced Monday they have hired global PR firm Porter Novelli to help rebuild the state's image in the wake of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act debacle.
The state will spend the coming days building a public relations strategy with the firm and stakeholders across the state and plans to spend $2 million with Porter Novelli, plus however much more is needed in actual advertising buys

Not only is Indy going through this gay mess, they're having a HIV epidemic with users sharing needles.....Pence comes in and ends the needle exchange program and now they have this mess going on....I will say this for the last time, the only thing conservatives know how to do, is scare the hell out of whites and fkkk up the rest!!

Hey dumb ass, Pence OK'd the needle exchange in the area affected by HIV. You're a nasty ole racist, eh?

Right...he authorized a program he is against..for 30 days.

My point is this, Pence has bigger battles to address than hatin on effin gays, understand!!

How is he hating on gays?

Indiana's economic development and tourism agencies announced Monday they have hired global PR firm Porter Novelli to help rebuild the state's image in the wake of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act debacle.
The state will spend the coming days building a public relations strategy with the firm and stakeholders across the state and plans to spend $2 million with Porter Novelli, plus however much more is needed in actual advertising buys

Not only is Indy going through this gay mess, they're having a HIV epidemic with users sharing needles.....Pence comes in and ends the needle exchange program and now they have this mess going on....I will say this for the last time, the only thing conservatives know how to do, is scare the hell out of whites and fkkk up the rest!!

Hey dumb ass, Pence OK'd the needle exchange in the area affected by HIV. You're a nasty ole racist, eh?

My point is this, Pence has bigger battles to address than hatin on effin gays, understand!!

I say the bill was anti gay, you say it wasn't...so whats the point of discussion?

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 11189222, member: 20321"]Republicans are so stupid

Nobody can object to our "We hate fags" bill if we put Religious Freedom in the title[/QUOTE]

ya your boy the sex maniac Klitoon signed a national rfra and all the dems were aboard so pot kettle

I say the bill was anti gay, you say it wasn't...so whats the point of discussion?

Where was it anti gay? I bet you never read the bill

Where was it anti gay? I bet you never read the bill
And I bet you never read the ACA healthcare bill either....next question?

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Why would they back down from a lie?

They never backed down. All the Indiana government did was to add the amendment that clarified for the fools who had never read the bill that RFRA does not allow anyone to discriminate.

This was all bullshit hype from the left. RFRA is based on a 1993 bill that President Clinton signed into law. The states due to a case in 1997 have had to enact a state version of the federal law.

Truly. The left wing whackos were lying their freaking asses off that this was an anti gay bill.

A total unadulterated lie.

I know differently. But by all means show me where in the language of the the bill it is anti gay.

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Why would they back down from a lie?

They never backed down. All the Indiana government did was to add the amendment that clarified for the fools who had never read the bill that RFRA does not allow anyone to discriminate.

This was all bullshit hype from the left. RFRA is based on a 1993 bill that President Clinton signed into law. The states due to a case in 1997 have had to enact a state version of the federal law.

Truly. The left wing whackos were lying their freaking asses off that this was an anti gay bill.

A total unadulterated lie.

The law says that if you have a religious belief, you can refuse.....CHURCH AND STATE SHOULD BE SEPERATE, DUH....YOU CONSTITUTIONAL NUTS SHOULD KNOW THIS!!!

Conservatives are so naive

They think they can pull their "fag hating" laws and wrap them in religious freedom

Same shit they pulled in Jim Crow

I know differently. But by all means show me where in the language of the the bill it is anti gay.

The bill clearly states if you have a religious belief, ie not diggin gays or what ever you have rights, correct? I am simply saying if you are in a public business that you must abide by the laws on non discriminatory practices or get the hell out of public venues.....church and state should be separate, you constitute nuts should know this by now, the way you recite the shttt at every turn!!

Conservatives are so naive

They think they can pull their "fag hating" laws and wrap them in religious freedom

Same shit they pulled in Jim Crow

At the end of the day, the GOP, the Koch brothers all want to turn this country backwards and its simply not going to happen. They've repressed the minority vote throughout the country, they have rallied endlessly against our first black president and now they're on a state by state mission to divide and conquer those who are different than ie Harry and Louise!!

I certainly do. For bigots, however, there is no greater cause. Besides...it's "those people" dying. (Which may have something to do with the opposition to needle exchange programs).

You should talk about bigots. what's that special name you have for Straight people?

Mind your own business and state you live in. You want to destroy it have at it.

I certainly do. For bigots, however, there is no greater cause. Besides...it's "those people" dying. (Which may have something to do with the opposition to needle exchange programs).

You should talk about bigots. what's that special name you have for Straight people?
Um...Straight people. Heteros.

Shakedown homonazis do it again.
A serious backlash is on the horizon. The closet will never look better to them.
What kind of backlash?
I think initially it will be passive, in the form of rejecting pro-homonazi politicians at the polls. Then there will be an uptick of counter demonstrations to homo parades. Then a more vocal opposition to the imposition of homonazi agenda in local precincts such as public schools. Once these things coalesce a momentum will be generated and homos will run back into the closet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Along the lines of "American Spring", eh?

Shakedown homonazis do it again.
A serious backlash is on the horizon. The closet will never look better to them.
What kind of backlash?
I think initially it will be passive, in the form of rejecting pro-homonazi politicians at the polls. Then there will be an uptick of counter demonstrations to homo parades. Then a more vocal opposition to the imposition of homonazi agenda in local precincts such as public schools. Once these things coalesce a momentum will be generated and homos will run back into the closet.
Nah. You lack a fundamental ability to understand human nature. Once the cat is out of the bag people accept it as the norm. Those that dont get mocked as flat earthers.
That's where you have it backwards. As the social ramifications of your alleged progressivism manifest themselves the only solution will be to rethink those positions. The alternative would be complete decay and collapse. As the homo and feminist agendas are exposed for the contributions they make to the depletion of family structure, due to the ensuing crime and chaos that comes from that, people will be forced to fix it or die not trying.
Welfare reform is a perfect example of recognizing the need for change to failed modern policies.
Ah...so you have problems with the women's rights movement too.

They are killing Christians worldwide for the crime of being Christians and hypocrite sissies who live in the most tolerant Nation in the world pretend to be offended when a Christian business refuses to bake a sodomite wedding cake. Go figure.

So other countries should be our standard?

Okay...Japanese citizens can't have guns...stop bitching about magazine restrictions here, right?
Does that mean that all Christians should be abnormally afraid of roller coasters?
Only Muslim or gay operated ones.

Forum List

Back