Indiana to pay millions to clean up their image

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Maybe they will think twice before they pass any more"we hate gays" legislation

Indiana hires PR firm to fix freedom -tainted image

Indiana's economic development and tourism agencies announced Monday they have hired global PR firm Porter Novelli to help rebuild the state's image in the wake of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act debacle.
The state will spend the coming days building a public relations strategy with the firm and stakeholders across the state and plans to spend $2 million with Porter Novelli, plus however much more is needed in actual advertising buys

Republicans are so stupid

Nobody can object to our "We hate fags" bill if we put Religious Freedom in the title

Somebody posted this yesterday, it died then also because nobody gives a shit so stop "bumping" it with nonsense crap like "we hate fags". Childish

Maybe they will think twice before they pass any more"we hate gays" legislation

Indiana hires PR firm to fix freedom -tainted image

Indiana's economic development and tourism agencies announced Monday they have hired global PR firm Porter Novelli to help rebuild the state's image in the wake of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act debacle.
The state will spend the coming days building a public relations strategy with the firm and stakeholders across the state and plans to spend $2 million with Porter Novelli, plus however much more is needed in actual advertising buys

Fucking idiots. I cant believe gay people scare them so much. If your not gay then stop worrying about their sexual habits.

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Somebody posted this yesterday, it died then also because nobody gives a shit so stop "bumping" it with nonsense crap like "we hate fags". Childish

I think if you ask most Americans if Indiana 'hates fags" they would agree

That is why they must spend millions to try to prove otherwise

The silver lining of the "We hate fags" legislation is that Indiana may turn into one of the most homosexual friendly states in the nation

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Bumper Sticker:

Indiana: Its not that we hate fags so much
Its how much we love Jesus

Shakedown homonazis do it again.
A serious backlash is on the horizon. The closet will never look better to them.
What kind of backlash?
I think initially it will be passive, in the form of rejecting pro-homonazi politicians at the polls. Then there will be an uptick of counter demonstrations to homo parades. Then a more vocal opposition to the imposition of homonazi agenda in local precincts such as public schools. Once these things coalesce a momentum will be generated and homos will run back into the closet.

A serious backlash is on the horizon. The closet will never look better to them.
What kind of backlash?
I think initially it will be passive, in the form of rejecting pro-homonazi politicians at the polls. Then there will be an uptick of counter demonstrations to homo parades. Then a more vocal opposition to the imposition of homonazi agenda in local precincts such as public schools. Once these things coalesce a momentum will be generated and homos will run back into the closet.
Nah. You lack a fundamental ability to understand human nature. Once the cat is out of the bag people accept it as the norm. Those that dont get mocked as flat earthers.

Indiana tourism

indiana-gay-pride.jpg

Bumper Sticker:

Indiana: Its not that we hate fags so much
Its how much we love Jesus

Well that goes for 30 some odd other states then as well don't you think?

And I guess the Feds as well. It's all the same law. Only difference is the Supremes have now expanded protection to "for profits".

So are you saying that the Feds/30 plus states are all anti gay?

:lol:

I wonder if the GOP really thought this out..................because, I mean, if this legislation can be used to discriminate against someone because of your beliefs, wait until the Muslims figure out they can discriminate against Christians because of their beliefs.

Indiana might become one of the largest Muslim population states.

What kind of backlash?
Nah. You lack a fundamental ability to understand human nature. Once the cat is out of the bag people accept it as the norm. Those that dont get mocked as flat earthers.
That's where you have it backwards. As the social ramifications of your alleged progressivism manifest themselves the only solution will be to rethink those positions. The alternative would be complete decay and collapse. As the homo and feminist agendas are exposed for the contributions they make to the depletion of family structure, due to the ensuing crime and chaos that comes from that, people will be forced to fix it or die not trying.
Welfare reform is a perfect example of recognizing the need for change to failed modern policies.

Forum List

Back