Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims

I think Sally, you should just care about people - regardless of what brand they are.

They all love, hate, and hurt just the same.

I think Sally, you should just care about people - regardless of what brand they are.

Well since you have been silent all along about what was happened to those unfortunate people by your new friends, how about you taking the same advice as you are dishing out.

Ok...so you really don't care.

Very sad...they are all people you know, human beings. Being brutalized because they are the wrong brand of human being. Every one of them.

Yes, it is very sad what terrible things happen to people of all groups around the world, but I think the viewers can see from your lack of compassion to others besides the Muslims (and not even then when one sect is busy killing those in another sect) that you actually don't care what your new friends do to people. They are the main group around the world who are acting up against the other innocent human beings, and you appear to be very silent about what they are doing.

Actually, most inter religious killings are not related to Muslims. Jews kill Muslims in the thousands, Hindus kill Muslims in the tens of thousands, Buddhists killing thousands of Muslims in Myan Mar. Muslims mostly kill other Muslims.

Well since you have been silent all along about what was happened to those unfortunate people by your new friends, how about you taking the same advice as you are dishing out.

Haven't been silent.

Very sad...they are all people you know, human beings. Being brutalized because they are the wrong brand of human being. Every one of them.

Yes, it is very sad what terrible things happen to people of all groups around the world, but I think the viewers can see from your lack of compassion to others besides the Muslims (and not even then when one sect is busy killing those in another sect) that you actually don't care what your new friends do to people. They are the main group around the world who are acting up against the other innocent human beings, and you appear to be very silent about what they are doing.

Actually, most inter religious killings are not related to Muslims. Jews kill Muslims in the thousands, Hindus kill Muslims in the tens of thousands, Buddhists killing thousands of Muslims in Myan Mar. Muslims mostly kill other Muslims.

Basically, when it comes to religions - once they become a dominant power, tolerance becomes optional. Christian, Muslim, Hindu...not much difference.

Basically, when it comes to religions - once they become a dominant power, tolerance becomes optional. Christian, Muslim, Hindu...not much difference.

Exactly.

Yes, you're right. We see what happens in Pakistan where the Sunnis are the dominant religion, so the unfortunate Shia, Amadiyya, Hindus and Christians lose out -- suicide and car bombings, mosques blown up, people thrown in jail for allegedly committing blasphemy. I can see why the Amadiyya say they only feel safe in America, even though this country is
mainly Christian.

Coyote----your post does not address the OP------There is no question that HINDUS of HINDU india resent aggressive Christian
missionaries who disrupt their culture. Opened missionary work is VERY active in India and actually unlawful there. I am lucky-----I know all about it from virtually first hand (sorta)
knowledge Impoverished hindu Indians are lured into
"conversion" for economic advantage--------there was such
a student in my college (USA) -----in school studying at the expense of "the church" As to restriction on "CALLS TO PRAYER" from mosques -------there are hundreds of thousands of HINDUS----working in muslim countries----------they are entirely restricted in the observance of their religion-----fair is fair ---Muslims in India are entitled to the SAME treatment that Hindus in
Saudi Arabia ----enjoy----add the several oil emirates to that. For that matter----add Pakistan FAIR IS FAIR Only a very biased person would criticize India for its very mild response to the Islamic filth which passes muster with ISLAMO Nazi pigs. ----well---pat yourself on the back and call yourself a "humanist"---I need a laugh

I laughed too that Coyote had to chime in because some of her beloved Muslims were calling for attacks on non-Muslims (which of course that would include Coyote, you IRosie, and myself if we happened to be in India at this time, even if we were just tourists. Strange how you never see Coyote mention how the Muslims blow up shrines and attack Hindus when they are on pilgrimages. In fact, when you think about it, Coyote has been very silent about what ISIS and other radical Muslim groups are doing to non Muslims and even to other Muslims of different sects. Remember, we are not allowed to say anything bad about Muslims in front of Coyote -- no matter how many innocent people they have killed and are still killing.

Do you have any idea what Indofred writes as his signature now? He has a little thing in Hebrew----Coyote LOVES IT. I will let you know

I haven't seen his new signature, but I doubt he knows Hebrew. Do let us know when you find out what it means.

Oh---I kinda know what it means---but I cannot write it---
because if I write it-----I WILL BE ACCUSED OF REFERRING TO BEASTIALITY--- Freddie is immune.
It is clear Freddie got it either off the net or some
islamo Nazi literature

Except...Sally, I haven't been silent. I may not have your verbal diarreah, but I've certainly not been silent. Nor do I confine my postings to just Muslim aggression.

Except...Sally, I haven't been silent. I may not have your verbal diarreah, but I've certainly not been silent. Nor do I confine my postings to just Muslim aggression.

Yes, we are all blind. Coyote has been posting all along about what is happening to innocent people in places like Iraq and Syria where so much as gone on in recent times, whether these victims were Christians, Kurds, Tazidis, and even Muslims themselves. All of a sudden you are worried about the Kurds, when they have been set upon by ISIS way before this but had nothing to say about what was happening. As far as verbal diarrhea, do you also think that the viewers are that blind that they don't see the diarrhea of his fingertips of your new friend who felt he also had to start posting on here. Good for you that you post other places. I am happy that you have so much time on your hands that you can read so many posts and then also post yourself. What an achievement!!! On the other hand, I am so sorry that I wrote about the Indian Muslims wanting to murder non Muslims. I know that this is something you don't like to see posted.

Yes, we are all blind. Coyote has been posting all along about what is happening to innocent people in places like Iraq and Syria where so much as gone on in recent times, whether these victims were Christians, Kurds, Tazidis, and even Muslims themselves. All of a sudden you are worried about the Kurds, when they have been set upon by ISIS way before this but had nothing to say about what was happening. As far as verbal diarrhea, do you also think that the viewers are that blind that they don't see the diarrhea of his fingertips of your new friend who felt he also had to start posting on here. Good for you that you post other places. I am happy that you have so much time on your hands that you can read so many posts and then also post yourself. What an achievement!!! On the other hand, I am so sorry that I wrote about the Indian Muslims wanting to murder non Muslims. I know that this is something you don't like to see posted.

I don't mind that at all. I just wonder why your delusional mind portrays HIndus as such innocents when they are clearly not "peaceful".

I don't mind that at all. I just wonder why your delusional mind portrays HIndus as such innocents when they are clearly not "peaceful".

Remember, folks, the new rule around here is not to tell what Coyote friends are doing to others. They are murdering so many innocent people in many areas, but Coyote doesn't want to hear one word about what is happening with regard to what they are doing. I am sure that the viewers are smart enough to see how she didn't like this thread so went into her research mode to bring up stuff against the Hindus. We know that there are people all around the world who do terrible things, but a person would have to be practically brain dead not to see which group is committing the most murders against people. Evidently Dhimwits keep their eyes closed to all this. Maybe the Dhimwits would even hide these terrorists in their apartments to have for a Saturday Night date.

Nice to see you approve of violence against innocents Sally. Keep up the good work :)

Which do you prefer? Bashing babies against rocks or burning them alive?

That's your "peaceful" Hindus who are A-ok in your book.

Nice to see you approve of violence against innocents Sally. Keep up the good work :)

Which do you prefer? Bashing babies against rocks or burning them alive?

That's your "peaceful" Hindus who are A-ok in your book.

Yes, it's not only me, there others, who can see what your "peaceful" Muslims are doing in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, but you have been very silent about your friends. Remember, folks, Coyote wants to keep talking about Hindus while at this moment her friends are still busy murdering. What has the Boko Haram done lately, Coyote? Have they slit any more throats and blown up people as they pray in churches.

Remember Sally...I'm not the one claiming ANY religion is "peaceful".

Try to keep up :)

Remember Sally...I'm not the one claiming ANY religion is "peaceful".

Try to keep up :)

You should try to keep up with what is happening around the world. You appear to have your eyes closed to an awful lot. One thing that should be said is that your new friends certainly haven't been very peaceful, have they, with what is going on.

No one's been peaceful Sally...stretch your wings beyond the Middle East. World's a wreck.

No one's been peaceful Sally...stretch your wings beyond the Middle East. World's a wreck.

I didn't know that there was a rule of this message board that people had to post in different forums. Should I go to other forums and start relating what your friends are doing in many other countries? Would that make you happy that I am spreading my wings?

Not sure what you are talking about Sally. There is no such rule. You brought up the issue "keeping up with what's happening around the world".

Forum List

Back