Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So much for tolerance in this religion among many of its followers. It reminds me of a Muslim woman poster originally from a southern State in India who kept on saying that she wanted to see 850 million Hindus eradicated. As you can see, the Muslim extremists in India could care less that other Muslims are being killed by ISIS.

Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims

BY RUPAM JAIN NAIR

NEW DELHI Mon Oct 6, 2014 6:59am EDT

(Reuters) - A group of Indian Islamic militants, operating out ofPakistan, has called for attacks on non Muslims in the region in retaliation for U.S.-led air strikes on fighters of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The head of the little-known Ansar al-Tawhid fi’Bilad al-Hind urged Muslims to kill foreigners and other infidels in mainly Hindu India where Muslims have largely stayed away from global jihad.

"If you are in the fortunate position to kill an American or European, whether French or Australian or Canadian, or other unbelievers who have declared war on the Islamic State, then do so," said Maulana Abdul Rehman al-Nadwi al-Hindi in a 30-minute video posted online last week.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/06/us-mideast-crisis-india-idUSKCN0HV0WA2

Gotta love those tolerant Hindus :cool:

The Hindu fundamentalists: request to ban the Muslim call to prayer in India
...The protest follows a series of incidents in Mangalore in recent days, in which groups of thugs threw stones against two mosques. In another incident, some Hindu extremists entered a madrassa (Islamic religious school) in the village of Vittla, shouting slogans of victory. In other cases, the individual Muslim citizens were beaten by radical militants. (PA) (Agenzia Fides 28/05/2014)
Christians in India Demand Justice for 2008 Orissa Massacre
Around 4,000 Christian homes and 400 churches were destroyed in a string of violence in the remote eastern region of India between August and September of 2008. Angry Hindus reportedly organized against Christians who were converting Indians to Christianity and urging them to leave their caste system.

Many of the Hindus that had converted were Dalits, or "Untouchables," who are the lowest caste in India and make up around one-fifth of the population. Dalits are treated as less than human, and reportedly see converting to Christianity as a way to escape their low class status.

"We saw 14 to 15 families being forced to drink cow urine as part of the conversion ceremony to purify their sins and then they had to sign a letter saying that they had become Hindus and would obey orders to attack Christians," one resident from Kandhamal, Vinod Nayak, revealed to CBN, referring to attempts by Hindus to force those who had converted to Christianity back into the caste system.

Those who refused to convert where reportedly raped or killed, and more than 50,000 Christians were displaced and forced to move into relief camps.

The Gujarat massacre: New India's blood rite]
In February 2002 the western Indian state of Gujarat, governed by the Hindu nationalist chief minister Narendra Modi, witnessed one of the country's biggest pogroms. Responding to reports that Muslims had set fire to a train carriage, killing 58 Hindu pilgrims inside, mobs rampaged across the state. The riots flared up again on 15 March – 10 years ago on Wednesday – and killing, raping and looting continued until mid-June. More than 2,000 Muslims were murdered, and tens of thousands rendered homeless in carefully planned and coordinated attacks of unprecedented savagery.

The killers may have been in touch with police and politicians. According to the 2011 Amicus report, two cabinet ministers even sat in police control rooms. A senior police officer and minister, murdered in 2003, claimed that Modi explicitly instructed civil servants and police not to stand in the killers' way. Of course, Modi has always denied involvement and condemned the riots.

The pogrom was extensively televised by India's innumerable – and then much less complacent – TV channels. Many middle-class Indians were shocked to hear how even the very young had not been spared – the slayers of Muslims were seen smashing the heads of children against rocks.

Side note: In 2005, an Indian government investigation finds that the fire was an accident and not caused by Muslims.

Hindus Destroy Mosque in Religious Tinderbox
Tens of thousands of Hindus storm the Babri Masjid mosque in the northern city of Ayodhya, demolishing it with sledgehammers and their bare hands. They assert that the site was the birthplace of the Hindu deity Ram and was taken from Hindus in the 16th century by India’s first Mughal ruler, who built a mosque on the site.

Riots claim more than 1,000 lives, most of them Muslims, in the worst religious clashes since the nation's bloody partition of British India in 1947. [/I]​

Extremist Indian Hindu Leader Parvin Togadia Calls For Occupying Muslim Homes, Says: 'When You Go Out In Streets, Plan To Spit [On Muslims]'
At a recent event in Bhavnagar, a town in Gujarat state, VHP president Pravin Togadia called for evicting Muslims from their homes and urged his extremist followers to occupy their houses and shops by forcibly capturing them, or through other tactics such as getting them entangled in legal cases.

India: Hindu Extremists Pass Laws Restricting Christianity
Christians in India are facing threats as Hindu extremists have taken over village councils to pass laws restricting religions other than Hindu. The laws reportedly make Christian prayer, meetings, and literature illegal, and non-Hindu missionaries are now banned in 50 towns.

Though India’s constitution guarantees citizens freedom of religion, state government authorities in Chhattisgarh have not intervened with the new laws. Authorities maintain that they are monitoring the situation.

Church leaders say that Christians have already been affected. At the most extreme, Christians have been denied access to food and water, or evicted from villages.

Extremist Hindus 'forced reconversions' spark Indian Christians' alarm[/SIZE]

India's Christians face attacks by Hindu extremists

Last edited:
Coyote----your post does not address the OP------There is no question that HINDUS of HINDU india resent aggressive Christian
missionaries who disrupt their culture. Opened missionary work is VERY active in India and actually unlawful there. I am lucky-----I know all about it from virtually first hand (sorta)
knowledge Impoverished hindu Indians are lured into
"conversion" for economic advantage--------there was such
a student in my college (USA) -----in school studying at the expense of "the church" As to restriction on "CALLS TO PRAYER" from mosques -------there are hundreds of thousands of HINDUS----working in muslim countries----------they are entirely restricted in the observance of their religion-----fair is fair ---Muslims in India are entitled to the SAME treatment that Hindus in
Saudi Arabia ----enjoy----add the several oil emirates to that. For that matter----add Pakistan FAIR IS FAIR Only a very biased person would criticize India for its very mild response to the Islamic filth which passes muster with ISLAMO Nazi pigs. ----well---pat yourself on the back and call yourself a "humanist"---I need a laugh

Glad to see you support religious tolerance too Rosie :)

thanks-----I do ----I support EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL and ------EQUITY. try it some time. Without equity---
the term "religious tolerance" has no meaning. Its like asking black americans------in the 1960s to "tolerate" the ideals of the KU KLUX KLAN

Coyote----your post does not address the OP------There is no question that HINDUS of HINDU india resent aggressive Christian
missionaries who disrupt their culture. Opened missionary work is VERY active in India and actually unlawful there. I am lucky-----I know all about it from virtually first hand (sorta)
a student in my college (USA) -----in school studying at the expense of "the church" As to restriction on "CALLS TO PRAYER" from mosques -------there are hundreds of thousands of HINDUS----working in muslim countries----------they are entirely restricted in the observance of their religion-----fair is fair ---Muslims in India are entitled to the SAME treatment that Hindus in
Saudi Arabia ----enjoy----add the several oil emirates to that. For that matter----add Pakistan FAIR IS FAIR Only a very biased person would criticize India for its very mild response to the Islamic filth which passes muster with ISLAMO Nazi pigs. ----well---pat yourself on the back and call yourself a "humanist"---I need a laugh

I laughed too that Coyote had to chime in because some of her beloved Muslims were calling for attacks on non-Muslims (which of course that would include Coyote, you IRosie, and myself if we happened to be in India at this time, even if we were just tourists. Strange how you never see Coyote mention how the Muslims blow up shrines and attack Hindus when they are on pilgrimages. In fact, when you think about it, Coyote has been very silent about what ISIS and other radical Muslim groups are doing to non Muslims and even to other Muslims of different sects. Remember, we are not allowed to say anything bad about Muslims in front of Coyote -- no matter how many innocent people they have killed and are still killing.

I laughed too that Coyote had to chime in because some of her beloved Muslims were calling for attacks on non-Muslims (which of course that would include Coyote, you IRosie, and myself if we happened to be in India at this time, even if we were just tourists. Strange how you never see Coyote mention how the Muslims blow up shrines and attack Hindus when they are on pilgrimages. In fact, when you think about it, Coyote has been very silent about what ISIS and other radical Muslim groups are doing to non Muslims and even to other Muslims of different sects. Remember, we are not allowed to say anything bad about Muslims in front of Coyote -- no matter how many innocent people they have killed and are still killing.

Do you have any idea what Indofred writes as his signature now? He has a little thing in Hebrew----Coyote LOVES IT. I will let you know

Do you have any idea what Indofred writes as his signature now? He has a little thing in Hebrew----Coyote LOVES IT. I will let you know

I haven't seen his new signature, but I doubt he knows Hebrew. Do let us know when you find out what it means.

Good to see Sally's tolerance of Hindu extremists committing violence, rapes, forced conversions and murders on Christian and Muslim minorities confirmed while she yammers on about those horrible Muslims in India.

Religious violence and intolerance from Hindus and Hindu extremist groups in India has a long history behind it that is often igored by their proponants. How dare the Dalit's aspire to leave the caste system and convert to Christianity where at least they have a hope of something better.

Good to see Sally's tolerance of Hindu extremists committing violence, rapes, forced conversions and murders on Christian and Muslim minorities confirmed while she yammers on about those horrible Muslims in India.

Religious violence and intolerance from Hindus and Hindu extremist groups in India has a long history behind it that is often igored by their proponants. How dare the Dalit's aspire to leave the caste system and convert to Christianity where at least they have a hope of something better.

religious violence and intolerance EXISTS to some extent in India--------far far short of the Islamic mass murder that you advocate. Learn some history-----just about every group that had to escape the muslim genocides that you so love-------are represented in INDIA-----Indian intolerance is mostly devoted to a threat to HINDU society----by depletion-------but hindus ----as a "GENERAL RULE" are utterly tolerant of other groups that do not aggressively seek to grab their children away from them -------zoroastrianns, Christians, Jews Buddhists--------all found refuge with the HINDU moiety
of the indian subcontinent-------NOT THE MUSLIM.

the invasion and bloodbath done to delight you in Mumbai was SYMBOLIC of the HISTORY of that city.
Mumbai (erstwhile BOMBAY) served as the PORT OF REFUGE FROM ISLAMIC FILTH------for more than 1000
years. Interesting history-----long ago-----some of the cities now in PAKISTAN-----were loaded with jews----just as Afghanistan used to have a considerable jewish population -----with the advent of islam------they ran SOUTH. Zoroastrians got on boats------and still thrive in Mumbai-------they are criminals in Iran and virtually non-
existent. If Christians did not seek converts---they would have no trouble in India from Hindus. Christians do not enjoy that option in ANY MUSLIM LAND. As per usual----you ignore fact

To "some extent"?

India, with it's abundent religions, has a long history of religious conflicts.

Not to "some extent".

More Hindu tolerance :)

Interesting interview: Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Author Salman Rushdie, in an exclusive interview with CNN-IBN Deputy Editor Sagarika Ghose, has said that his enemies never had a point, and that they were wrong. The noted author feels that in the Muslim world, there has been an attempt to demonise him, and it has been successful.

However, Rushdie pointed that it was not an issue about just the Muslims, saying that the intolerance among the Hindus was as bad as that among the Muslims.

Religious Intolerance in India

Today, and historically, religions often seem to be intolerant, narrow-minded, and zealous. By tolerance I mean: “the capacity to live with religious difference, and by toleration, the theory that permits a majority religion to accommodate the presence of a minority religion.”

How do we measure Religious Tolerance? Muslims today are called intolerant. Yet history shows that for centuries, Jews were safest in Muslim lands while being hounded in Christian lands, until the creation of Israel changed that. Today, Christian-majority nations and states are pushing the frontiers of liberty, equality, fraternity and justice, ideas that India imported and Indians (mostly Hindus) today seek proudly to defend because these ideas are for the benefit of all citizens. Ideas cannot to be condemned simply because they come from another land or from people of a different faith.

While there is no doubt about Hinduism per se being tolerant, all Hindus cannot claim that privilege. Every society and religion has its outsiders. The Jews had their gentile, Christians their pagan, Muslims their kafirs. Hindus had their ‘Mlechha’ (the impure outsiders and lower castes). But while other faiths only targeted outsiders, Hindus also targeted people within their faith: the so-called untouchables and lower castes. A great amount of energy and effort was expended by the so-called upper castes in keeping down the lower castes by creating a maze of laws that were inhuman to say the least.

Far from being sprinkled with the magic powder of tolerance, all those religions that rubbed shoulders with Hinduism picked up its divisive caste system. Even Indian Muslims, despite the emphasis on egalitarianism in the Qur’an, have a caste system. Guru Nanak Devji the founder of Sikhism, was an explicit in rejection of both Hinduism and Islam, especially the caste system. People of all classes and castes came, especially those who had been depressed and despoiled for generations under an obstinate social system joined the army of Khalsas’ raised by Guru Gobind Singhji in 1699 at Anandpur. Yet Sikhism is today polluted by the strictures of caste.

“Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit”.
; —Mahatma Gandhi

There is a profoundly disquieting myth about Hinduism which has been put about by its adherents so often and so successfully that it is in danger of crystallizing into a truth – that of its essentially pluralistic and tolerant traditions. There are thousands of sects within Hinduism, and violence between them is unknown. This is, at best, disingenuous and, at worst, dishonest. It is a troublesome fact that caste Hindus are callous towards their own – ‘Sudhras’ (Dalits). To argue that they are not a sect would be pure semantics. The gift of the caste system by Hindus to well over one-fifth of the world's population wipes out the beneficial impact of any wisdom in its philosophical traditions. Swami Vivekananda rightly said: “Until caste is eradicated, anyone trying to claim the mantle of tolerance for Hinduism must be opposed and challenged.”

Entire article at link.

To "some extent"?

India, with it's abundent religions, has a long history of religious conflicts.

Not to "some extent".

More Hindu tolerance :)

Interesting interview: Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Author Salman Rushdie, in an exclusive interview with CNN-IBN Deputy Editor Sagarika Ghose, has said that his enemies never had a point, and that they were wrong. The noted author feels that in the Muslim world, there has been an attempt to demonise him, and it has been successful.

However, Rushdie pointed that it was not an issue about just the Muslims, saying that the intolerance among the Hindus was as bad as that among the Muslims.

Religious Intolerance in India

Today, and historically, religions often seem to be intolerant, narrow-minded, and zealous. By tolerance I mean: “the capacity to live with religious difference, and by toleration, the theory that permits a majority religion to accommodate the presence of a minority religion.”

How do we measure Religious Tolerance? Muslims today are called intolerant. Yet history shows that for centuries, Jews were safest in Muslim lands while being hounded in Christian lands, until the creation of Israel changed that. Today, Christian-majority nations and states are pushing the frontiers of liberty, equality, fraternity and justice, ideas that India imported and Indians (mostly Hindus) today seek proudly to defend because these ideas are for the benefit of all citizens. Ideas cannot to be condemned simply because they come from another land or from people of a different faith.

While there is no doubt about Hinduism per se being tolerant, all Hindus cannot claim that privilege. Every society and religion has its outsiders. The Jews had their gentile, Christians their pagan, Muslims their kafirs. Hindus had their ‘Mlechha’ (the impure outsiders and lower castes). But while other faiths only targeted outsiders, Hindus also targeted people within their faith: the so-called untouchables and lower castes. A great amount of energy and effort was expended by the so-called upper castes in keeping down the lower castes by creating a maze of laws that were inhuman to say the least.

Far from being sprinkled with the magic powder of tolerance, all those religions that rubbed shoulders with Hinduism picked up its divisive caste system. Even Indian Muslims, despite the emphasis on egalitarianism in the Qur’an, have a caste system. Guru Nanak Devji the founder of Sikhism, was an explicit in rejection of both Hinduism and Islam, especially the caste system. People of all classes and castes came, especially those who had been depressed and despoiled for generations under an obstinate social system joined the army of Khalsas’ raised by Guru Gobind Singhji in 1699 at Anandpur. Yet Sikhism is today polluted by the strictures of caste.

“Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit”.
; —Mahatma Gandhi

There is a profoundly disquieting myth about Hinduism which has been put about by its adherents so often and so successfully that it is in danger of crystallizing into a truth – that of its essentially pluralistic and tolerant traditions. There are thousands of sects within Hinduism, and violence between them is unknown. This is, at best, disingenuous and, at worst, dishonest. It is a troublesome fact that caste Hindus are callous towards their own – ‘Sudhras’ (Dalits). To argue that they are not a sect would be pure semantics. The gift of the caste system by Hindus to well over one-fifth of the world's population wipes out the beneficial impact of any wisdom in its philosophical traditions. Swami Vivekananda rightly said: “Until caste is eradicated, anyone trying to claim the mantle of tolerance for Hinduism must be opposed and challenged.”

Entire article at link.

BULL SHIT ^^^^^^
yes---to some extent

---the CASTE SYSTEM---
evil as it is-----is not "RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE"----
it is an internecine issue. The BULLSHIT revisionist history JEWS WERE FINE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES---is bullshit------muslims murdered jews in the tens of millions------which is why MOST JEWS today are of
"Ashkenazi" background---even though early on---ie 2000 years ago ---jews were fleeing to lands that LATER became ISLAMIC.

thanks for the islamo Nazi version of history, coyote. In the 1400 year history of islam---muslims wiped out more than 95% of jews from the middle east----in most cases
a 100% genocide--------it started 1400 years ago----not in 1948 Learn some history. Even in India-----where
there were muslims appearing-----centuries ago-----jews fled---to HINDU AREAS

sometimes to Buddhist areas History is THAT WHICH REALLY HAPPENED-------not Islamic fantasies.

as for CASTE SYSTEM------shariah cesspits include a caste system even more odious than that of HINDU INDIA ---------

The Anatomy of Fear...2002 Gujarat riots.

OB-RZ222_iansar_G_20120227225748.jpg

There were instances of rape, children being burned alive, and widespread looting and destruction of property. Chief Minister Narendra Modi has been accused of initiating and condoning the violence, as have police and government officials who allegedly directed the rioters and gave lists of Muslim-owned properties to them.

The tip of an iceberg.

There's your blessed religious tolerance.

What Muslim isn't calling for attacks on non Muslims?

Many Muslims are calling for attacks on non Muslims, but Coyote doesn't see any of that. This is why most of her stuff I don't even pay attention to. She would much rather drag up something about Hindus to overpower the news that an Indian Jihadist group is calling for attacks on some Muslims (but of course she would never mention any attacks made by Muslims on Hindus in India).. I think we all realize that there are dangerous groups all over the world killing people, but the one group who happens to be operating in several areas on this planet are the extremist Muslims. Does anyone think that Coyote would even bring up something about Muslims killing each other because of their sect, such as what is happening in Yemen?

Suicide blasts kill 67 in Yemen - The Scotsman

Does anyone think she has it in her to even bring up a story about Hindu women helping a Muslim during a sporting event?

outlookindia.com

Many Muslims are calling for attacks on non Muslims, but Coyote doesn't see any of that. This is why most of her stuff I don't even pay attention to. She would much rather drag up something about Hindus to overpower the news that an Indian Jihadist group is calling for attacks on some Muslims (but of course she would never mention any attacks made by Muslims on Hindus in India).. I think we all realize that there are dangerous groups all over the world killing people, but the one group who happens to be operating in several areas on this planet are the extremist Muslims. Does anyone think that Coyote would even bring up something about Muslims killing each other because of their sect, such as what is happening in Yemen?

Does anyone think she has it in her to even bring up a story about Hindu women helping a Muslim during a sporting event?

outlookindia.com

Silly Sally. She doesn't have a clue what's going in India, particularly concerns about rising Hindu extremism and nationalism.

Hey...Sally...you ever post anything about Muslims helping non-Muslims or do you only post stuff about Muslims killing people?

In all seriousness - do you reaqlly consider events that result in several thousand deaths, children raped, burned alive, or killed by bashing their heads against rocks to be so trivial as to constitute "a few Muslims"? You don't even care?

outlookindia.com

Silly Sally. She doesn't have a clue what's going in India, particularly concerns about rising Hindu extremism and nationalism.

Hey...Sally...you ever post anything about Muslims helping non-Muslims or do you only post stuff about Muslims killing people?

In all seriousness - do you reaqlly consider events that result in several thousand deaths, children raped, burned alive, or killed by bashing their heads against rocks to be so trivial as to constitute "a few Muslims"? You don't even care?

Pathetic Coyote, the thread was about a Muslim group calling for the murder of non Muslims, which of course also includes you unless you have converted to Islam by now. Naturally, you had to divert to tell us all about what the Hindus have done because you can't stand to see any articles about what your new friends are doing. Actually it appeared that you were a dissertation for your thesis on what the Hindus do -- so much research went into your dissertation here that a professor would be so proud of you. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Coyote bringing up articles about the horrendous things that her friends have done and are now doing? Has anyone even seen Coyote say even one word about those unfortunate Tazidis and what has happened to them? I honestly don't think Coyote keeps up with what her friends are doing in so many places on this one planet?

Ok...so you really don't care.

Very sad...they are all people you know, human beings. Being brutalized because they are the wrong brand of human being. Every one of them.

Ok...so you really don't care.

Very sad...they are all people you know, human beings. Being brutalized because they are the wrong brand of human being. Every one of them.

Yes, it is very sad what terrible things happen to people of all groups around the world, but I think the viewers can see from your lack of compassion to others besides the Muslims (and not even then when one sect is busy killing those in another sect) that you actually don't care what your new friends do to people. They are the main group around the world who are acting up against the other innocent human beings, and you appear to be very silent about what they are doing.

Forum List

Back