Indian jihadist group calls for attacks on non Muslims

Glad to see you support religious tolerance too Rosie :)

I believe that would be about respect on the part of the Muslims. If they want Hindus to refrain from openly practicing their religion in Muslim countrys, then a rational person would think the Muslims would reciprocate. But wait, is it that the Muslims want it both ways? why is that fair?

I believe that would be about respect on the part of the Muslims. If they want Hindus to refrain from openly practicing their religion in Muslim countrys, then a rational person would think the Muslims would reciprocate. But wait, is it that the Muslims want it both ways? why is that fair?
Coyote is not a rational person, though.

Coyote is just a stealth Islamist trying to draw any discussion about Jihadists away from the subject matter and on to the target of her (or his, this poster being such a complete fraud) choice, instead.

:lol: Now I'm a "stealth Islamist"....this is getting good :)

tumblr_m79n6o8yzB1rp4hilo1_250.gif~c200

Well folks, it's been fascinating, now if you'll excuse me I have a Jihad or two to attend to.

there was a time tha
Glad to see you support religious tolerance too Rosie :)

I believe that would be about respect on the part of the Muslims. If they want Hindus to refrain from openly practicing their religion in Muslim countrys, then a rational person would think the Muslims would reciprocate. But wait, is it that the Muslims want it both ways? why is that fair?[/QUOTE

about one year ago----in discussions on another board----I proposed that the rules and laws regarding non muslims in the shariah system----be imposed on muslims in non muslim countries-------I was accused of being RACIST AGAINST MUSLIMS-----by muslims

Forum List

Back