Independence day. (redux)

You should have seen the placenta. Floated off into the pacific ocean and fed countless sea creatures and pacific islanders alike.

The types of people that always bitch about the Google doodles have no reason to bitch today.

dnSf5.png

Last edited:
Oops is a puke. He's an anti-American piece of shit who comes out of the woodwork to spread anti-American filth and lies around, whenever anyone has anything positive to say about this country.

It's what he does. He's a troll.

Man. Now you sound like girlforbush. Puke this, filth that.

Oops is a puke. He's an anti-American piece of shit who comes out of the woodwork to spread anti-American filth and lies around, whenever anyone has anything positive to say about this country.

It's what he does. He's a troll.

Its anti-American to know history?

Revisionist history isn't history. it's just propaganda.

You're such an ignorant moron.

Battle of Grenada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Naval historian Alfred Thayer Mahan described the British loss as "the most disastrous ... that the British Navy had encountered since Beachy Head, in 1690."[2

Battle of Martinique (1780) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On February 2 1780, the council of King Louis XVI formally approved the Expédition Particulière to send French military and naval forces to America.[1] A French fleet under Admiral de Grasse crossed the Atlantic and landed at Newport, Rhode Island on July 10, 1780 with General Rochambeau and. 6,000 French troops to support the Continental Army under George Washington[2]

Battle of the Chesapeake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of the Chesapeake, also known as the Battle of the Virginia Capes or simply the Battle of the Capes, was a crucial naval battle in the American War of Independence that took place near the mouth of Chesapeake Bay on 5 September 1781, between a British fleet led by Rear Admiral Sir Thomas Graves and a French fleet led by Rear Admiral François Joseph Paul, comte de Grasse.

The battle was tactically inconclusive but strategically a major defeat for the British, since it prevented the Royal Navy from reinforcing or evacuating the blockaded forces of General Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown, Virginia.

American Revolution : The Battle of Yorktown

The Battle of Yorktown 1781

Size of the armies: 8,800 Americans, 7,800 French, and 6,000 British

You seriously don't think we needed the French to win our Independence? They nearly DOUBLED the size of our regular army, shit for brains.

Details lol

Let me google that for you

The Continental Congress resolved we were an independent nation July 2nd.

July 4th is the birthday of the Declaration of Independence, not the United States.

BTW - What the fuck are they teaching in our schools these days that people don't know this?

I was fully aware of the Fact, I was making a joke about you arguing over details. July 4th is a Federal Holiday set up to celebrate our Nations Birth. If you want to argue it was Born 2 days earlier when the Congress resolved to do it, and not when the Actual Document the Stated our intentions to the world was signed. Good for you, But it's a silly detail to argue over. And the Vast Majority of Historians would not agree with you. They would argue that we were not a nation until it was on Paper on July 4th 1776. Hell if you really want to get into Details we were not the United States of America for 20 more years after that, When the Constitution was Ratified and we went from the articles of Confederation to the United States of America.
Hell if he really wants to be more detailed he needs to go back one more years
mecklenburg_declaration.jpg

May 20th 1775

The Mecklenburg Declaration – Declaration Text
From the Declaration of Independence by the Citizens of Mecklenburg County…
(Raleigh: Published by the Governor, 1831), 13-14.
Resolved, That whoever directly or indirectly abetted, or in any way, form or manner, countenanced the unchartered and dangerous invasion of our rights, as claimed by Great Britain, is an enemy to this country – to America – and to the inherent and inalienable rights of man.
Resolved, That we the citizens of Mecklenburg county, do hereby dissolve the political bands which have connected us to the Mother Country, and hereby absolve ourselves from all allegiance to the British Crown, and abjure all political connection, contract, or association, with that nation, who have wantonly trampled on our rights and liberties — and inhumanly shed the innocent blood of American patriots at Lexington.
Resolved, That we do hereby declare ourselves a free and independent people, are, and of right ought to be, a sovereign and self–governing Association, under the control of no power other than that of our God and the General Government of the Congress; to the maintenance of which independence, we solemnly pledge to each other, our mutual co-operation, our lives, our fortunes, and our most sacred honor.
Resolved, That as we now acknowledge the existence and control of no law or legal officer, civil or military, within this country, we do hereby ordain and adopt, as a rule of life, all, each and every of our former laws, wherein, nevertheless, the Crown of Great Britain never can be considered as holding rights, privileges, immunities, or authority therein.
Resolved, That it is also further decreed, that all, each and every military officer in this county, is hereby reinstated to his former command and authority, he acting conformably to these regulations. And that every member present of this delegation shall henceforth be a civil officer, viz. a Justice of the Peace, in the character of a ‘Committee-man,’ to issue process, hear and determine all matters of controversy, according to said adopted laws, and to preserve peace, and union, and harmony, in said county, — and to use every exertion to spread the love of country and fire of freedom throughout America until a more general and organized government be established in this province.
Declaration Text | MeckDec.org
That is he's wanting to be a fucking ass about it.

Didn't take very long for what was a good idea of a thread to turn in to a complete shit show.

America, gotta love it!

Today is the anniversary of the birth of our nation and tomorrow many of us will get together with friends and family to celebrate whatever the day happens to mean to us. To me the last few years it has been a day that I make myself scarce from such dark places as this, leaving my partisan axes behind, I invite everyone here to do the same thing. Spend tomorrow among the largest crowd you can find just soaking in the awesomeness that is the fourth of July, eat like hogs, drink like fools, be Jolly and happy and patriotically sappy as you possibly can. Don't gripe about republicans or democrats or whatever, better yet just don't gripe. Make your relatives glad they invited you for once.

We live in a remarkable country where people such as ourselves can spend sinful amounts of productive time griping about the government, what an unbelievable luxury that is, for one day we should celebrate with each other the American that is in all of us. Tomorrow I will respond to only positive non partisan threads and if you people cannot manage even a little of that then enjoy my absence. I love my country and tomorrow is too special, too solemn, too light-hearted to soil with a bunch of the negativity we willingly surround ourselves with every other day.

Happy 4th everyone, I will not presume to tell any of you what to love about this country, just to forget for a few short hours what pisses you off about it. Tomorrow I love you all, the next day I am making no promises.
:thup: Happy 4th!

Today is the anniversary of the birth of our nation and tomorrow many of us will get together with friends and family to celebrate whatever the day happens to mean to us. To me the last few years it has been a day that I make myself scarce from such dark places as this, leaving my partisan axes behind, I invite everyone here to do the same thing. Spend tomorrow among the largest crowd you can find just soaking in the awesomeness that is the fourth of July, eat like hogs, drink like fools, be Jolly and happy and patriotically sappy as you possibly can. Don't gripe about republicans or democrats or whatever, better yet just don't gripe. Make your relatives glad they invited you for once.

We live in a remarkable country where people such as ourselves can spend sinful amounts of productive time griping about the government, what an unbelievable luxury that is, for one day we should celebrate with each other the American that is in all of us. Tomorrow I will respond to only positive non partisan threads and if you people cannot manage even a little of that then enjoy my absence. I love my country and tomorrow is too special, too solemn, too light-hearted to soil with a bunch of the negativity we willingly surround ourselves with every other day.

Happy 4th everyone, I will not presume to tell any of you what to love about this country, just to forget for a few short hours what pisses you off about it. Tomorrow I love you all, the next day I am making no promises.
:thup: Happy 4th!

Happy 4th
icon14.gif

Its anti-American to know history?

On February 2 1780, the council of King Louis XVI formally approved the Expédition Particulière to send French military and naval forces to America.[1] A French fleet under Admiral de Grasse crossed the Atlantic and landed at Newport, Rhode Island on July 10, 1780 with General Rochambeau and. 6,000 French troops to support the Continental Army under George Washington[2]

The Battle of the Chesapeake, also known as the Battle of the Virginia Capes or simply the Battle of the Capes, was a crucial naval battle in the American War of Independence that took place near the mouth of Chesapeake Bay on 5 September 1781, between a British fleet led by Rear Admiral Sir Thomas Graves and a French fleet led by Rear Admiral François Joseph Paul, comte de Grasse.

The battle was tactically inconclusive but strategically a major defeat for the British, since it prevented the Royal Navy from reinforcing or evacuating the blockaded forces of General Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown, Virginia.

You seriously don't think we needed the French to win our Independence? They nearly DOUBLED the size of our regular army, shit for brains.

And over the years we have given aid to France in many ways and forms. We have well paid our debt to its shores. The only debt we have left is to the land of America in keeping it up and going for its people. So put your history book under your bed for awhile and start paying attention.

Details lol

Let me google that for you

The Continental Congress resolved we were an independent nation July 2nd.

July 4th is the birthday of the Declaration of Independence, not the United States.

BTW - What the fuck are they teaching in our schools these days that people don't know this?

I was fully aware of the Fact, I was making a joke about you arguing over details. July 4th is a Federal Holiday set up to celebrate our Nations Birth. If you want to argue it was Born 2 days earlier when the Congress resolved to do it, and not when the Actual Document the Stated our intentions to the world was signed. Good for you, But it's a silly detail to argue over. And the Vast Majority of Historians would not agree with you. They would argue that we were not a nation until it was on Paper on July 4th 1776. Hell if you really want to get into Details we were not the United States of America for 20 more years after that, When the Constitution was Ratified and we went from the articles of Confederation to the United States of America.

Let him have the argument theres not much going for him.

Wow, the ugliness is thick in here. I actually expected better from this board, we can now see clearly who allows their politics to own them, living for the feud is no kind of life any civilized man would want.

Wow, the ugliness is thick in here. I actually expected better from this board, we can now see clearly who allows their politics to own them, living for the feud is no kind of life any civilized man would want.

Funny how that happens on the first page it was the liberals stirring the shit pot.

Funny how that happens on the first page it was the liberals stirring the shit pot.

Sorry I can't hear you today, maybe I will play blindfolded partisan lawn darts with you tomorrow.

Sorry I can't hear you today, maybe I will play blindfolded partisan lawn darts with you tomorrow.

You will always have your political blinders on. You will never take them off

I bought 400 hundred in firewrks to celebrate tonight, man, that wears me out more than White Water.

But not as much as it would take to be a Continental soldier.

And over the years we have given aid to France in many ways and forms. We have well paid our debt to its shores. The only debt we have left is to the land of America in keeping it up and going for its people. So put your history book under your bed for awhile and start paying attention.

No,never put away history. It is the reason for why we are what we are today. We still have the need to support our allies to defeat our foes.Diplomacy is what it takes to keep alliances, so you r president is working over the 4th.

I am very the happy the Founders intended to create another fascist banana republic.

A great country where the bureaucrats can tell me how to spend my money, who to financially and militarily support, what to smoke, what to fuck, and where they can feel my junk until their hearts are content.

What a country.......

Forum List

Back