Independence day. (redux)

Wow, the ugliness is thick in here. I actually expected better from this board, we can now see clearly who allows their politics to own them, living for the feud is no kind of life any civilized man would want.

Funny how that happens on the first page it was the liberals stirring the shit pot.

Really? Check out post....ummmm....#2. Who stirred the tucking pot? But, just like everything else in your fucked up little right wing world, it's only what the opposition does that counts. Even in this thread you fuckers can't keep your facts straight.

Happy fourth everyone.

Our nation was born July 2nd, 1776. Not July 4th.

Details lol

Let me google that for you

The Continental Congress resolved we were an independent nation July 2nd.

July 4th is the birthday of the Declaration of Independence, not the United States.

BTW - What the fuck are they teaching in our schools these days that people don't know this?

I can live with this from your link:
The final text of the declaration was approved by Congress on July 4 and sent off to be printed.

Last edited:
Isn't it appropriate that Barack Hussein Obama spends America's birthday (July 4th) with the likes of Francois Hollande -in France,

Very appropriate considering that without help from France, we very well may have lost our War of Independence.

Maybe one of the last times (besides the time of Napoleon) that France's military was worth anything at all... Hell, I think the French military of the 1780's and 90's would kick the ass of the French military today

Wow, the ugliness is thick in here. I actually expected better from this board, we can now see clearly who allows their politics to own them, living for the feud is no kind of life any civilized man would want.

Funny how that happens on the first page it was the liberals stirring the shit pot.

Really? Check out post....ummmm....#2. Who stirred the tucking pot? But, just like everything else in your fucked up little right wing world, it's only what the opposition does that counts. Even in this thread you fuckers can't keep your facts straight.

Happy fourth everyone.

I don't recognize that poster as anything as of yet.
post number 3

Isn't it appropriate that Barack Hussein Obama spends America's birthday (July 4th) with the likes of Francois Hollande -in France,

Very appropriate considering that without help from France, we very well may have lost our War of Independence.

Maybe one of the last times (besides the time of Napoleon) that France's military was worth anything at all... Hell, I think the French military of the 1780's and 90's would kick the ass of the French military today

lol

Cute,

But honestly 1 or 2 Mirages with Smart Bombs would be all it took to wipe the French Army of the 1700's from the map :)

Not much thought is given to just what the King of France did for us.

The man was a fool. In his zeal to oppose England he signed his own Death Warrant and set into motion the Collapse of the French Monarchy and eventual Rise of Napoleon.

Just imagine what a French Soldier, Forced into Service, Taken from his life where he was a subject with no real rights, of an abusive Monarch, and asked to go fight to help Another People gain Freedom from their own Oppressive Monarch.

Dude did not think very far ahead.

lol

Not much thought is given to just what the King of France did for us.

The man was a fool. In his zeal to oppose England he signed his own Death Warrant and set into motion the Collapse of the French Monarchy and eventual Rise of Napoleon.

Just imagine what a French Soldier, Forced into Service, Taken from his life where he was a subject with no real rights, of an abusive Monarch, and asked to go fight to help Another People gain Freedom from their own Oppressive Monarch.

Dude did not think very far ahead.

lol
All elites are like that Even America's elites.

I hope nobody is going to get truly butt hurt when I say this, but American holiday food really does suck. It's so fucking boring. I don't know how people look forward to when they're going to get to eat these foods as a treat.

I hope nobody is going to get truly butt hurt when I say this, but American holiday food really does suck. It's so fucking boring. I don't know how people look forward to when they're going to get to eat these foods as a treat.

The 4th isn't about the food, it's the freedom to choose is what it'a about.

I'm going to the Outback for steak, crab legs and scallops. It's too damn hot to bother with the grill.

The 4th isn't about the food, it's the freedom to choose is what it'a about.

Is that what I said the 4th is about? WHAT YOU SAID IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

Christmas isn't about the food either, but it's certainly an element. And it has boring boring food, at least in every Christmas dinner I have had, which are pretty standard.

I'm going to the Outback for steak, crab legs and scallops. It's too damn hot to bother with the grill.

Crab legs and scallops sounds fantastic.

Are you guys seriously arguing in a best wishes holiday thread? Lol

Have you read the comments in this thread?

Just the first and last few. It's everyone's day to do as they wish. That's the point after all. Personally this year I'm doing squat, its 103 here with no rain in weeks. Killed it for me.

But, I thought we were supposed to pay fealty to the State or be punished. It shows our spirit of Independence.

I spent the past two weeks on a grueling "vacation" to Australia, the wife loves those tours, and this is the first day I've had to sleep, relax and recharge since I got home. Plus it's rainy and a cool 95 degrees here in Phoenix.

Forum List

Back