Independence Day Military Parade

Military strength melts snowflakes

was ike a snowflake?

zcnf616TqtliGwdfkmshBwWsJttsRd0CgULWfZ4FAyNu6GwYDPlhrOv3EUE9ROXigJtY6fZFhxUGZyUO6EeJdFQ_1QdbdEvwgTr3TzdzHtOCvR_9qVo34aV-nOaICIBPfCWhHef7S55L_R_UwQ

Is St Trumpy’s 4th of July Military Parade on?
i hope not......it will interrupt tv shows....

if it were to happen----IT would be the TV show of
the century
thats ok ill just catch up on some Farscape episodes...
No that is desperate....... :lol:
its better than most of the shit they show today.....
Watch the sailing videos and post the bikinis.

Get yer head out of the thigh gap!

the century
Now that is desperate....... :lol:
If you say so.........
hey ring if you like the bachelor and big brother go for it....
Sorry, I don't watch TV series shows. Last time I tried I could hear my brain cells screaming for help, begging me to stop......
if you dont watch them then how do you know what i said above wasnt the truth?.....
I saw the first three episodes (streamed) a while back, reminded me why I rarely watch TV. TV series follow a similar distinct pattern, usually the first one or two shows aren't too bad, sometimes the first year is okay if the writers are actually creative. But eventually they always get predictable and stupid. As for reality type shows, not interested, those are just stupid from the get-go...........
They don't have NEARLY enough funny squirrels OR llamas.
Growing up we typically watched Saturday morning cartoons but the rest of the time we were outside playing. In my case that was definitely the case as most shows available to us were limited to what the American Forces Network had available in the Pacific so early on I never developed the TV habit. Even the times when we were back in the US I never "learned" to watch TV.
you never watched Wally and the beaver?.....

the century
Now that is desperate....... :lol:
If you say so.........
hey ring if you like the bachelor and big brother go for it....
Sorry, I don't watch TV series shows. Last time I tried I could hear my brain cells screaming for help, begging me to stop......
if you dont watch them then how do you know what i said above wasnt the truth?.....
I saw the first three episodes (streamed) a while back, reminded me why I rarely watch TV. TV series follow a similar distinct pattern, usually the first one or two shows aren't too bad, sometimes the first year is okay if the writers are actually creative. But eventually they always get predictable and stupid. As for reality type shows, not interested, those are just stupid from the get-go...........
They don't have NEARLY enough funny squirrels OR llamas.
Growing up we typically watched Saturday morning cartoons but the rest of the time we were outside playing. In my case that was definitely the case as most shows available to us were limited to what the American Forces Network had available in the Pacific so early on I never developed the TV habit. Even the times when we were back in the US I never "learned" to watch TV.
you never watched Wally and the beaver?.....
We had a few of many different shows but I had more fun doing other things.

National Mall: D.C.'s primary July Fourth procession has been canceled in 2020.

Mt. Rushmore Fireworks (All Day Events) July 3rd Sounds like fun.

I will do hot dogs and marshmallows at home
I prefer mustard on my hot dogs....... But hey, if marshmallows on hot dogs are your thing..... :dunno:

you are descending into blasphemy. I have a problem---hubby is not american. He never TOASTED a marshmallow------he is not even sure why anyone would want to eat one---toasted or "raw". I want to go back to "find a stick" days. There ain't no sticks where I live now

National Mall: D.C.'s primary July Fourth procession has been canceled in 2020.

Mt. Rushmore Fireworks (All Day Events) July 3rd Sounds like fun.
8mx5i3g751951.jpg

Forum List

Back