Incredible - Using children for politics

I think the video is stupid. However I feel no sense of outrage.

I'm sure those kids were paid.

It's not outrage......simply a commentary on Obama's stupidity.

It's pure Communist propaganda. Teaching children to turn on their own parents.

Their Parents aren't the ones who are the problem.

Incidently, in the name of equal time...

From the Movie Jesus Camp..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg]Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush - YouTube[/ame]

I had heard about this and assumed it was bullshit. Turns out it's true.

Zealots will justify anything to advance their cause, even using kids in a video.

"Letting people just die."

Incredible.

Children ‘of the future’ blame ‘Mom and Dad’ for electing Mitt Romney, sing about Romney letting sick people ‘just die’ | The Daily Caller

watch

The Future Children Project - YouTube

It is true that both parties use children for their political appeals to emotion.

This video is also chock full of strawmen fallacies.

It is always sad to see children exploited this way, no matter who does it.

No, hold on, I'm waiting for SniperFire to jump in, in your defense, from the other "side".

"Brothers in arms" kinda thing, you know, further illustrating my sig.

You made an assertion, he challenged it, and now you are deflecting.

Pussy.

Perfect.

This just keeps getting better.

Twins.

Did I call it, or did I call it? And they don't even see it.

False equivalence. Again.

When liberals aren't killing unborn children.....they're getting the ones that escaped abortion to sing songs to their messiah.

Liberals are just like the Nazis, North Koreans, etc with the mindless robot group think and idol worship of their leader.

Yup, Pubcare only costs 45k people a year and 70-100% more than anywhere else...

Dems' deficit spending to assist the victims of the Pub cronyism and corruption bubble/depression are RUINING our childrens' and grandchildrens' futures, , but when Reagan and Boooosh do it worse- no problem. What hypocrites, brainwashed morons, and liars...

Forum List

Back