Incredible - Using children for politics

Predictably, the partisan ideologues won't think the video is any big deal, because they agree with it.

If it had been pro-Romney, they'd be shouting from the mountaintops.

Next Mac whine: There oughta be a law against 'world hunger.'

You even attack when I'm supporting your "side".

:lol:

I'm confident that one day you'll grow up. Until then, you'll just keep illustrating my sig.

World Peace, Mac. It is incredible that people still fight and stuff.

dogggone it, we should have WORLD PEACE!!!!

Last edited:
The finger pointing song from the Obama campaign.....

That wasn't produced by the Obama campaign? That's a neat trick...

Bull shit.

That Super Pac excuse doesn't fly.......not after the "Mitt Romney killed my wife" ads.

There is no proof of collusion between the campaigns and the Super Pacs...on either side. Wish there was...then maybe Citizens fucking United could be challenged or Congress would get off their fat, lobbyist paid asses and pass some campaign reform legislation with teeth in it.

Predictably, the partisan ideologues won't think the video is any big deal, because they agree with it.

If it had been pro-Romney, they'd be shouting from the mountaintops.

I don't think it is a big deal Are you accusing me of being a partisan ideologue?

Prove it. Find an example of me shouting from the mountaintops.

I had heard about this and assumed it was bullshit. Turns out it's true.

Zealots will justify anything to advance their cause, even using kids in a video.

you mean like this?

[VIDEO] Michelle Obama’s School Lunch Plan — ‘We Are Hungry,’ Say Angry Students - Hollywood Life

or this

obama-is-bad-sign_custom-a7c8ca332cba799b22247a25a8ef785e0961902b-s6-c10.jpg

or this

imgres

or this?

3620046523_cf7b703b63.jpg

yes... it's absolutely unheard of ... how dare anyone who supports the president do it?

yeah sure jilly, those kids are in a school singing about their dear leader

i like the dear leader stuff... nice emphasis for your ignorance. :thup:

run along, steffie... mac is actually ok, unlike you.

i was pointing out the fauxrage.

he gets it, i'd think...even if you're too stupid and too much of a hack to understand it.

That wasn't produced by the Obama campaign? That's a neat trick...

Bull shit.

That Super Pac excuse doesn't fly.......not after the "Mitt Romney killed my wife" ads.

There is no proof of collusion between the campaigns and the Super Pacs...on either side. Wish there was...then maybe Citizens fucking United could be challenged or Congress would get off their fat, lobbyist paid asses and pass some campaign reform legislation with teeth in it.

You see hun, there's the rub.

Just because the proof isn't in your face at the moment doesn't mean there isn't any. All it takes is the will to start looking.

Every other despicable ad has direct ties to Obama. Why should this be any different?

Besides, the lyrics read like one of Obamaa's speeches. It's similar to the "Barack Hussein Obama......um um um" song.

Last edited:
Remind of you of something?

Progressives have no problems using and exploiting your children.

And Charles Woods not exploiting his dead son with the help of FOXNEWS and right wing nuts? And continue to use their children by accusing Obama of leaving then a debt. A debt caused by Bush?:confused::eusa_hand::mad:

And Charles Woods not exploiting his dead son with the help of FOXNEWS and right wing nuts? And continue to use their children by accusing Obama of leaving then a debt. A debt caused by Bush?:confused::eusa_hand::mad:

So your excuse to resort to moral-relativism?

The actions of Mr. Fucknuts are excused by the prior ill-deeds of Mr. Shit-for-brains?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYlQhhocMw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYlQhhocMw[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA[/ame]

using kids this way is disgusting... regardless of the D or R after your name.

I bet you were this upset with Cindy Sheehan too
give us a break and get with what the thread is about..

You really have to ask your therapist to up the voltage for your next session.

How in Hades can you jump from schoolkids singing to Charles Woods being angry over his son's death and then still find a way to throw in Bush?

Unreal.

Forum List

Back