Incredible: Obama Orders Federal Agencies To Stop Asking Job Applicants About Criminal History

• Banned
This is pure criminal in itself. This is what happens when you have a non-natural born citizen born without sole allegiance to America. Trump, a true natural born citizen born to two U.S. citizens ensuring sole allegiance to America, will reverse this stupid order.

Obama Orders Fed Agencies to Stop Asking Job Applicants about Criminal History - Judicial Watch

Did you thank the President for curing your "severe chest pains"?
No, I thanked my white doctor and his white nurses.

This is pure criminal in itself. This is what happens when you have a non-natural born citizen born without sole allegiance to America. Trump, a true natural born citizen born to two U.S. citizens ensuring sole allegiance to America, will reverse this stupid order.

Obama Orders Fed Agencies to Stop Asking Job Applicants about Criminal History - Judicial Watch

So what was their white diagnosis?

• Banned

Excercise more white privilege, stay away from blacks, Mexicans, Jews and gays. I do all that and I should live a healthy lifestyle.

exc.gif

All we have around here are Asian and Indian doctors. :badgrin:

Question is, once a person has done their time, should they be forgiven, or should they struggle to find a job and realize that crime is the only job available that's worth doing?

tumblr_lwl05m92nP1qakgigo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqpcd09YnV1qbyl1no8_250.png
tumblr_lkp970wLR41qakgigo1_400.png
tumblr_l8tmq3I7Hv1qakgigo1_500.jpg

They just do a police check anyway. ;)
Which is more than they do for any idiot wanting to Purchase a GUN...IN AMERICA.....You Guys make me Laugh,Laugh,Laugh......steve
What guys? Rightwingers? Gun enthusiasts? Convict haters?

Who are yot lotting me in with?
I ain't but you know who I mean
Brain washed Americans. Yes they are funny. I remember on Stormfront this 19 year old kid was asking relationship advice with his 17 year old girlfriend. These guys went berserk. Youd think he was 40 and the girl was 9.

Hed been to prison for 6 months and this was permanently condemnable in these people's eyes. They claimed he has HIV and said it was impossible that he didnt. And they said they would menace him with a gun if it was their daughter? Like wtf? 17 and not allowed to date?

if i lived in America, i would freak if i saw any cannibis and just get away from it straight away.

Question is, once a person has done their time, should they be forgiven, or should they struggle to find a job and realize that crime is the only job available that's worth doing?

Excercise more white privilege, stay away from blacks, Mexicans, Jews and gays. I do all that and I should live a healthy lifestyle.

Does that include not interacting with anyone but your own kind on message boards? If so, why are you still here?

Which is more than they do for any idiot wanting to Purchase a GUN...IN AMERICA.....You Guys make me Laugh,Laugh,Laugh......steve

Brain washed Americans. Yes they are funny. I remember on Stormfront this 19 year old kid was asking relationship advice with his 17 year old girlfriend. These guys went berserk. Youd think he was 40 and the girl was 9.

Hed been to prison for 6 months and this was permanently condemnable in these people's eyes. They claimed he has HIV and said it was impossible that he didnt. And they said they would menace him with a gun if it was their daughter? Like wtf? 17 and not allowed to date?

if i lived in America, i would freak if i saw any cannibis and just get away from it straight away.
Goose are you in Australia?steve

Yes. I couldnt go to anywhere else.

Yes. I couldnt go to anywhere else.
Yes Great One Day,Brilliant the next

Thankfully he'll be gone in Seven months along with his goons running these agencies and we can be done with the wannabe dictator. Obama believes he can just snap his fingers and all better come to attention.

Forum List

Back