Incompetent or Just Plain Stupid Officers?

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Two days ago, a Houston-area teen allegedly managed to shoot himself while in the back of law enforcement car after body search and handcuff by officer. When this incident (and its previous likes) was aired, I did not know whether to cry or laugh.

A sad youth is in serious medical condition. But just how did (or does) an officer miss a weapon not hidden in body cavity during a body search? No, this is not an isolated case, at least not in the Houston-area - Deputy did only brief

I know. I, too, have a lot running in my head. There are some who are even speculating this may have been an act by party other than the victim.

And the fact is that you are a mentally-impaired freakshow who needs to take his act to the proper forum.

Today, another handcuffed detainee in Texas manages to get out of back of police car and takes off with police car - Burglary Suspect Arrested, Escapes In Police Car « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Oh Texas! I guess everything is just big in my home State. Yap, I am also aware of Donnie Lewis Knight and similar stories.

I think law enforcement nationwide is becoming so lousy that our officers need real retraining. I hereby nominate Houston-area Ervin Brittnacher (human who also understands that not every situation calls for shooting a suspect) - Texas burglar brings rifle, loses to cowboy punches | kgw.com Portland

Forum List

Back