“Income Inequality”: A Crisis of Stupidity

Income inequality is only a problem for the left, when the right complains about social spending on the least wealthy.

But, they wouldn't be poor if they could get a job that an illegal alien held, now would they! Especially if the job applicants shrunk because those here illegally were no longer here, the compensation would rise for those jobs.

You libs have created a vicious circle of holding people down. Even if Obama has created the amount of jobs all of you claim, you imported so many people by turning a blind eye to illegal immigration, no rise in wage is going to happen.

If you own a business and offer a job getting 50 applicants, on 10 GOOD applicants though, you aren't going to push your compensation higher to get one. You have 10 chances. BUT, if you post a job and get only 15 applicants, 3 good, you only have 3 chances, and guess what.......business people aren't stupid, so when they call, they might get "I have already found another job." So you know what happens? Compensation GOES UP!

What you are basically doing, is trying to eat your cake and have it too. You can NOT IMPORT more democrat voters from the Southern border, and protect your fellow Americans.

So, which do you choose?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Want more voters, or do you want to help your fellow Americans who are unemployed with low compensation?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Income inequality is only a problem for the left, when the right complains about social spending on the least wealthy.

But, they wouldn't be poor if they could get a job that an illegal alien held, now would they! Especially if the job applicants shrunk because those here illegally were no longer here, the compensation would rise for those jobs.

You libs have created a vicious circle of holding people down. Even if Obama has created the amount of jobs all of you claim, you imported so many people by turning a blind eye to illegal immigration, no rise in wage is going to happen.

If you own a business and offer a job getting 50 applicants, on 10 GOOD applicants though, you aren't going to push your compensation higher to get one. You have 10 chances. BUT, if you post a job and get only 15 applicants, 3 good, you only have 3 chances, and guess what.......business people aren't stupid, so when they call, they might get "I have already found another job." So you know what happens? Compensation GOES UP!

What you are basically doing, is trying to eat your cake and have it too. You can NOT IMPORT more democrat voters from the Southern border, and protect your fellow Americans.

So, which do you choose?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Want more voters, or do you want to help your fellow Americans who are unemployed with low compensation?!?!?!?!?!?!
I am not sure what you mean under any form of Capitalism; even illegal immigration was not a problem when we had massive budget surpluses instead of massive budget deficits.

I am not sure what you mean under any form of Capitalism; even illegal immigration was not a problem when we had massive budget surpluses instead of massive budget deficits.

Red herring there my friend. It is all about AMERICANS, and what jobs they COULD have, if not occupied by illegals.

Some would say, "throw them all out." But after looking at it, I say no. TAX the hell out of them, if they are allowed to stay, AFTER our participation rate drops to 25%. Nobody gets a free pass. How the left wants to screw AMERICAN citizens because they are wealthy, but give a pass to illegals makes no sense at all.

Are we to believe it is wise to screw LEGAL operating Americans, but give ILLEGAL operating people a pass? What good is the law of the land? If you believe it is faulty, then change it. But if you can't. then by doing what you are doing, you are imposing your will, which is tyranny.

Red herring there my friend. It is all about AMERICANS, and what jobs they COULD have, if not occupied by illegals.

Some would say, "throw them all out." But after looking at it, I say no. TAX the hell out of them, if they are allowed to stay, AFTER our participation rate drops to 25%. Nobody gets a free pass. How the left wants to screw AMERICAN citizens because they are wealthy, but give a pass to illegals makes no sense at all.

Are we to believe it is wise to screw LEGAL operating Americans, but give ILLEGAL operating people a pass? What good is the law of the land? If you believe it is faulty, then change it. But if you can't. then by doing what you are doing, you are imposing your will, which is tyranny.
It doesn't seem like a red herring to me; it is about public policies which don't promote the general welfare of our budgets or our republic.

Even illegal immigration is not a problem when we have massive budget surpluses instead of massive budget deficits to work with.

You should have thought of that when Reagan gave the illegals amnesty..that was their chance to bring in more......

It doesn't seem like a red herring to me; it is about public policies which don't promote the general welfare of our budgets or our republic.

Even illegal immigration is not a problem when we have massive budget surpluses instead of massive budget deficits to work with.

So then, tell everyone on this forum, you support breaking the law! You believe because you KNOW better, this is the best thing to do! Especially, when all you have to do is get a bill passed in congress that sees it your way. Don't you believe in separation of powers as our constitution insists upon?

Of course not! Because you KNOW BETTER, don't you.

So then, tell everyone on this forum, you support breaking the law! You believe because you KNOW better, this is the best thing to do! Especially, when all you have to do is get a bill passed in congress that sees it your way. Don't you believe in separation of powers as our constitution insists upon?

Of course not! Because you KNOW BETTER, don't you.
I don't support breaking the law; we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

It maybe stupidity but the solution is more education! After that we should invest more in infrastructure, science, r&d, etc.

yes dear it is pure stupidity. We spend the most on education and get horrible results because the schools are under liberal union control. Spending more is wasting more when liberals are in control!!.

It maybe stupidity but the solution is more education! After that we should invest more in infrastructure, science, r&d, etc.

We do spend the most on education, infrastructure and science. The more we spend, the worse off our country gets. We've done it your way for decades, and the current situation we are in, is the results of your policies.

We do spend the most on education, infrastructure and science. The more we spend, the worse off our country gets. We've done it your way for decades, and the current situation we are in, is the results of your policies.

exactly, we are very liberal, it is failing, and the solution is even more liberalism!!

I certainly wouldn't cut education...Reform it? Fuck yes....

Having a country of idiots that work as slaves for global corps that are unregulated is bullshit.

1) yes we should save our liberal dying schools with Republican vouchers

2) most of the civilized world works for great global corporations that only survive by being the best at raising our standard of living at the fastest possible rate. It is an honor to work for them. And, most importantly, they are very heavily regulated by liberty, not by corrupt fascist liberal bureaucrats thanks to the intellectual accomplishments of Milton Friedman and others.

Do you have the IQ to understand??

Yes, I have the IQ to understand that paying for education in the US means helping out many others under that form of "liberalism". How much money would be spent on education that the right claims; if there were no official poverty and no one hired any friends to help them out under our form of Capitalism.

The actual problem in the U.S. – from a public policy standpoint – is the phenomenon of persistent, generational poverty (“PGP”)... But PGP is growing and, from a societal economic standpoint, is a cancer that can eventually consume so many resources that it will bring Government to its knees (along with public pensions and CSO).

Indeed PGP has given rise to a perverse form of democracy (yes ... even in Greece) known as Ineptocracy that may well be the cancer you describe:

Ineptocracy - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Last edited:
Neat theory and all - but this has been studied and compensation for specific jobs -- and it has not risen at thenrate of 400% like the executive salaries have since te late 70s but has remained relatively flat

And productivity is UP, so theyre not working any less hard.

If you dont feel this is an issue, then ----- no hope for the closed mind says the man with the key ring and doesnt know the key.

There is no evidence that the poor are poor because the rich are rich.
In fact, it is the capital risk-taking of the rich that has powered America's economic engine.

Income will be down as long as US corps move out of the US and play mercantilism tinged capitalism...

Of course, on the other side of that coin are the many millions of Americans who invest in America either directly or through financial vehicles like retirement plans (IRAs, 401Ks, etc.) or insurance. They eschew current spending on vacations, hobbies (golf, boating, etc.) and opt instead for saving and investing. They not only enjoy the fruits of corporate profitability, they DEMAND it (and rightfully so).
Only a fool builds his house of straw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back