Inauguration ceremony begins with laying of wreath at tomb of the unknowns

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Trump family is truly beautiful, they look like the American version of the royal family. It will be good to have class and style in the White House again.

The Trump family is truly beautiful, they look like the American version of the royal family. It will be good to have class and style in the White House again.

I prefer the natural grace, class, dignity, humor and intelligence of the current occupants of the White House and will miss that when they are gone. We Americans don't need a royal family, or royal pretenders.

Botox and facelifts, tummy tucks and boobie lifts, bellicosity and self-affirmation can only go so far :D

giphy.gif

Another RWNJ lie.

That orange turd can never be polished. He has no class at all.

It seems the Democrats will continue their sore loser attitude, even in this thread.

Pathetic, and it's not going to help you win future elections to act like such crybabies.

It seems the Democrats will continue their sore loser attitude, even in this thread.

Pathetic, and it's not going to help you win future elections to act like such crybabies.

I'm trying to remember those comments you made on how lovely it was to have such a classy beautiful family in the Whitehouse in 2009...

I prefer the natural grace, class, dignity, humor and intelligence of the current occupants of the White House and will miss that when they are gone. We Americans don't need a royal family, or royal pretenders.

Botox and facelifts, tummy tucks and boobie lifts, bellicosity and self-affirmation can only go so far :D
remember when he was chewing gum and walking with a limp at a leaders conference? But if burger king etiquette is your thing...

I don't see how anyone could say trump has class... but after all, the precedent has been set! Thanks leftists!

remember when he was chewing gum and walking with a limp at a leaders conference? But if burger king etiquette is your thing...
1a6wjb.jpg

1a6wjb.jpg
not working

Donald chews gum? No way....

He'd choke on the inhale in this "classy" pose

angry_trump_0.jpg

1a6wjb.jpg
not working
Too cool for you

Donald chews gum? No way....

He'd choke on the inhale in this "classy" pose

angry_trump_0.jpg
hack away! Its what you are good at

1a6wjb.jpg
not working
Too cool for you
and apparently too smart for you. Do you need me to show you how to post an image, snowflake?
Come here, take my hand..

Forum List

Back